Nancy Grace - Monday, 9/29/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
October 2007 was said to be the first search for Zenaida

Yes, I know, read the WS thread several pages past post 309, the 'puter geeks say we are mis-reading the forensics.......(and NO I did not understand what the geeks said)

LOL

I think that's close, but I haven't heard the ZG who was at Sawgrass referred to as ZFG. That's the confusing part to me. Where did Casey get the "F" part of Z's name?

Thin air? a friend? a passerby? the phonebook? -her fertile imagination? :eek: I think that's just part of the whole- I'm a pathological liar so I have to add extensive and unnecessary details- thing too. :furious:

October 2007 was said to be the first search for Zenaida

I hope they get every date appointment that ZG made to get her tattoos. I really really think this is where they would have crossed paths.

Don't you typically have to make appointments for these due to the time involved. IIRC, KC had actually made an appointment for her and a friend for July 19th.

These dates should really be easy to check if ZG can remember when she got hers. KC appears to have had various different hairstyles, so ZG could have crossed paths with her and not remember.

Thin air? a friend? a passerby? the phonebook? -her fertile imagination? :eek: I think that's just part of the whole- I'm a pathological liar so I have to add extensive and unnecessary details- thing too. :furious:
That makes about as much sense as anything in this case! She couldn't settle for just "ZG" she had to add that third name. Which wasn't too smart, imo, because it would narrow down the "suspects".

I keep thinking how unlikely it is that it could just be a coincidence that Casey would pick a name out of the hat so long ago and a random address of her supposed nanny and where she lived—-and, lo and behold, there WAS a woman that was connected (although for a short period of time) with that address. And, making it even more coincidental–the woman was at that address on one of the most “suspicious” dates (17 June) of the entire case.

What does this tell us? How could this be?

The only thing I can come up with is:
1. It is NOT a coincidence.
2. Therefore, it was an overt act to seek out someone’s name connected, however slightly, to an address.
3. That on 17 June Casey knew she would need this information to use as a ruse to help her cover up whatever happened to Caylee.

Not much, huh? Stripping these scant facts down can anyone else follow this logic further?

O/T Is there a forum/thread for us "newbies" to practice on?

That makes about as much sense as anything in this case! She couldn't settle for just "ZG" she had to add that third name. Which wasn't too smart, imo, because it would narrow down the "suspects".

ZG did not use the F on the guest card. If Casey was targeting that particular ZFG, she got the info about her some other way.

CA says she RARELY recalls Caylee spending the night anywhere but home and says if she did- KC said they were crashing at Zanny's.

THAT's exactly why Casey invented this ZG character- so when she wanted to stay out all night she would arrange for child "care" and this way her mommy couldn't require her to be a responsible parent and come home at a decent hour or at all.

THAT's why CA and GA have heard of this character Zanny before. Frequent references to imaginary friends- doesn't make them real!

I said this very thing a couple of days ago. I think it started out as a joke - Zanny the Nanny - perhaps a loose reference to Xanax even if she didn't really use it on Caylee. Then, after Caylee went missing, she had to find a real ZG. That's when she went looking for her on the internet. Unfortunately, it wasn't hard to find one.

ETA: She did joke about Zanny the Nanny with one of her friends. I believe it was Amy but it could have been Annie. I'll have to go find it.

ZG did not use the F on the guest card. If Casey was targeting that particular ZFG, she got the info about her some other way.
I know she didn't use that name, so that really makes me wonder why Casey added it if she was trying to pin this on that particular ZG? Does this ZG who drives the silver Kia and visited Sawgrass even have that third name? I haven't heard of it connected with her.

Yes. They could have installed a program like Net Nanny on hers while they had it. It would go undetected by her and they will see every keystroke. Some programs even send email updates on ALL internet activity. There are several programs out there for this purpose.

:waitasec:
Well if they can pick and choose how to monitor the computer activity, I bet they go with the Nanny one.:sleuth: :eek:nline::detective::camera: It's kinda fitting. Some kind of instant Karma thing...

I know she didn't use that name, so that really makes me wonder why Casey added it if she was trying to pin this on that particular ZG? Does this ZG who drives the silver Kia and visited Sawgrass even have that third name? I haven't heard of it connected with her.

Yes, in the lawsuit she's uses the name ZFG.

I keep thinking how unlikely it is that it could just be a coincidence that Casey would pick a name out of the hat so long ago and a random address of her supposed nanny and where she lived—-and, lo and behold, there WAS a woman that was connected (although for a short period of time) with that address. And, making it even more coincidental–the woman was at that address on one of the most “suspicious” dates (17 June) of the entire case.

What does this tell us? How could this be?

The only thing I can come up with is:
1. It is NOT a coincidence.
2. Therefore, it was an overt act to seek out someone’s name connected, however slightly, to an address.
3. That on 17 June Casey knew she would need this information to use as a ruse to help her cover up whatever happened to Caylee.

Not much, huh? Stripping these scant facts down can anyone else follow this logic further?

O/T Is there a forum/thread for us "newbies" to practice on?

I agree! I think KC intials CMA stood for "Cover My Azz." If she spent if gizillionth time actually working at a REAL job instead of constantly thinking of her lies and all the LITTLE details to make them sound believable. she would have brand new vehicle already paid for AND A FULL TANK OF GAS! I haven't read books with such details. And after watching Cindy's interview again, I see where KC gets if from.

WTH, how do you witness an accident when you are "8", yes "8" cars behind??? Tell us Cindy!!!

I said this very thing a couple of days ago. I think it started out as a joke/cover story - Zanny the Nanny - perhaps a loose reference to Xanax even if she didn't really use it on Caylee. Then, after Caylee went missing, she had to find a real ZG. That's when she went looking for her on the internet. Unfortunately, it wasn't hard to find one.

ETA: She did joke about Zanny the Nanny with one of her friends. I believe it was Amy but it could have been Annie. I'll have to go find it.

Yep she joked about it w/Amy. This has been my working theory since the beginning -Zanny(Xanax) the nanny was a joke- though she may have used that on the child (or something similar)- it wasn't frequent. I've had to update my theory to accomodate the real life ZG and other special Casey twists but basically- I agree w/you- she had to backfill her story along the way and she seems to have thought people would believe her.

In LA's intv I thought it was very telling when he told her the cops would make her take them to Caylee- he (and the cop) described her reaction as shock and a slap of reality for her. That's when she had to stop and admit something... (like- ok, I don't really work at Universal) so she took a deep breath and out poured all of her elaborate, ever-changing and overly detailed tales. :eek::eek:

KC also told LE the names of 2 of ZG's children. When ZG looked at that apt. she only listed 2 of her 5 children. So it's obvious that KC probably spied on her while looking at the apt. or something of that nature. KC just wasnt smart enough to pull this whole thing off. I bet there is more evidence about the apt. complex and ZG that we havent heard yet.

When did KC tell LE the names of the children? In her statement she says ZG has no children. I don't believe she spoke with LE again...or did she?

Even GA told LE in his interview CA & KC are just alike....
Like mother / like daughter!!!!!!

I know it is very sad. I think CA and KC are made for each other. How dare she blame someone who took a lie detector, gave receipts, phone records and other things when she did NADA. JG is CLEARED from all investigations. CA needs to get back to reality.

Only place my name (including full maiden) appears is on my TX drivers license.....is this the same in Fl. ??

Cindy going through all of that outrageous story, blah blah blah with LE and at the end of it telling them this hour long story she tells them she knows it's a lie! What was the purpose of going through all of that!???

Cindy is trying to humanize KC making her a lovable / caring, person! Somebody should say, hey CA its not working!!!! :bang:

When did KC tell LE the names of the children? In her statement she says ZG has no children. I don't believe she spoke with LE again...or did she?

Yep, thats what I remember too........Seems KC pieced all her imaginary friends/nanny together from part real & fantasy.........that's why all the *normal* folks are having trouble identifying them.......we don't know where the pieces came from.

I know it's getting really late and this is going to really sound of the wall....but, gotta ask..

If you say the following out loud: "she's at Annie's" or "she's with Annie", does it sound like "she's with Zannie" to you??? I know, it's weird. But I was just thinking, people were probably always asking KC, "where's Caylee," and it could have started sounding like she was saying "she's with zannie" to others.

Maybe that's how "zannie the nannie" started being a joke.

Thing is, KC had to make the little joke become reality. And she is doing what ever she can to make it reality. If that is the case and she started looking up this name way back, IMO, that is pre-meditation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marytb
Back