DNA Solves
DNA Solves
1720724312391.png

"Dejan D.,
the prime suspect for the murder of Danka Ilić from Bor,
was heard today at the High Public Prosecutor's Office
at his own request,

where he completely denied that he killed the girl in Banjsko polje,
despite describing in detail how he committed the crime at the first hearing.

As we unofficially learn,
the Prosecutor's Office now has two different statements of the suspect,
and the High Court in Zajecar, when the time is right, will assess which one is true.

"Dejan D. said
that he did not kill the girl,
that he did not strangle her,
even that he did not even see her'
- says a source familiar with the case.

The result of the expert examination of March 26 has arrived.

It showed that the suspects were moving in a vehicle near the house,
that is, the barn where Danka was with her brother and mother.

Also,
the result showed that they were at the landfill that day,
as was presented from the very beginning of the investigation.

What will happen to the investigation?

the investigation in the case of Danka Ilić will continue,
and after the arrival of all expert results,
a decision will be made on the further course of the proceedings.

'Also,
a decision will be made on what the indictment will look like, which will most likely be filed soon'
-
says our source.

The suspects remain in custody.

Srđan J. and Dejan D.,
who are suspected of murdering the girl,
will remain in custody for the time being.

'The deadline of up to six months for filing the indictment will be respected,
and we hope that the indictment will be filed even before that.

After the arrival of all expert reports,
it will be seen whether there is a need to reconstruct the event again'
-
says our source close to the investigation."

"REVEALED WHOSE BLOOD WAS IN THE CAR WHICH HIT DANKA ILIC

New evidence in the investigation of the girl's murder:

Expert results are known.

Traces of blood found in the official vehicle "Vodovoda" from Bor
belong to one of the two suspects in the murder of Danka Ilić (2),
lawyer Milinko Jovanović,
the defense attorney of the accused Radoslav D. (73), confirmed.

Radoslav is suspected of helping his son Dejan D. (50) from the village of Zlot to hide the girl's body after the murder.

After checking as many as 17 cars that entered Banjsko polje on the fateful March 26,
the official vehicle of the "Vodovoda" worker was inspected in detail,
in which traces of blood were found and sent for analysis.

Although there was a possibility that the blood belonged to the girl,
the analysis showed otherwise.

A large number of expert examinations have been carried out,
first of all those analyzes that would be of great use in bringing this case to an end.

However,
there are no matches,
the girl's DNA was not found in the vehicle with which she was allegedly hit,
and the blood that was found belongs to one of the suspects.

According to the lawyer,
the investigation is currently at a standstill,
and the prosecution has a little more than two months to file an indictment,
considering that the legal deadline for filing an indictment is six months."

:oops:

Last edited:

"DANKA ILIC'S MOTHER HAS GIVEN BIRTH

She gave birth to a boy,

and here is what she says about the investigation into her daughter's murder.

As Informer learns,
mother and baby are fine,
and this was confirmed by Danka's mother,
Ivana Ilić.

'As for Danka's case,
we know absolutely nothing.

We don't have any information,
I gave birth, I gave birth to a son,
both the baby and I are fine'
-
said Ivana shortly."

Wow. That video sure looks like her, down to her binkie!
Hi @Gemmie - sadly the video is not Danka Ilić.
The mother & grandmother of the child shown were interviewed when they came forward: EXKLUSIV: KOSMO hat die Frau vom Foto gefunden! „Das bin ich mit meiner Tochter! Es ist nicht Danka!“
2024-07-28_202440.png
Reference post: Apr 4, 2024

MOO

" 'NO ONE CAN CONFIRM THAT DANKA ILIC MET THE SUSPECTS AT ALL'

Igor Jurić on the mystery of the missing girl:

'I still hope that she is ALIVE and will return home'.

Igor Jurić from the Center for Missing and Abused Children
pointed out this morning that the case of the murder of Danka Ilić (2) is a big mystery
and that there is still no evidence that there was ever any contact between
the suspects for the murder.

'
We don't have crown evidence,
we don't even have witnesses who met the killers.

We only have people who could indirectly comment that the suspects were at the scene.

Nobody can confirm the meeting between the girl and the suspects' -
says Igor Jurić.

'Without DNA,
without a body,
the public is upset and this is an extremely complex and difficult case,

and I don't know if what we have will be enough to satisfy the truth.

New witnesses will not be examined because there are none.

I keep hoping that if the Prosecutor's Office files an indictment with some evidence that they will come out with some evidence that the public doesn't know about'."

Last edited:
"The results of the analysis of all items taken from the houses and yards of the two suspects arrived at the Higher Public Prosecutor's Office in Zaječar.

As it is known, experts spent four months analyzing DNA traces from more than 100 items from the homes of Srđan J. (50) in the village of Luka and Dejan D. (50) in the village of Zlot.

'After the arrest of J. and D.
the guards took away a lot of tools, clothes and shoes from their homes.
All of this was sent for expert examination in Belgrade.
What the investigators expected to find was a biological trace of the girl'
-
says the source and adds:

'Among other things,
the experts analyzed the wardrobe and shoes of the suspects,
as well as part of the carpet track that stood at the front door of the house of one of the arrested.

All the tools that could have been used to hide the girl's body were confiscated.

In question are
a chainsaw, axes, two large knives for butchering pigs and the like'.

According to our interlocutor,
no DNA traces of Danka Ilić were found on any analyzed item.

'So far, no material evidence has been found that would unequivocally accuse Srđan J. and Dejan D.
of the murder of Danka Ilić'.

The Prosecution has another two months to decide on the indictment."

Something isn't right. It really looks like someone just picked these two and tried to put the blame on them.

But...
One of them (Dejan) confessed...
And later denied the confession.

There was a witness who saw the girl on the street outside her home.

Hmmm...
Was it a false confession?
But who would do this -
confess to something one didn't do?
Why?

On the other hand,
there are no DNA traces of the girl connecting them to her.

Let Police do their work.

JMO

Last edited:
But...

Hmmm...
But who would do this?
Why?

On the other hand,

JMO
I suspect someone picked two guys who looked VERY drunk and put ideas in their heads.

But...

Hmmm...
But who would do this -
confess to something one didn't do?
Why?

On the other hand,

JMO
bbm
Afaik, the girl didn't live there, where she got missing. Her mother visited the place/building/yard (??), where she had lived sometime before, and she had the little girl and other children or one other child with her (my memory is vague about the number of children).

I would want to know (if I could), why was the mother there and what was she doing? When I visit an old abandoned farm to reminisce (so I understood the reason for visiting), I don't necessarily have to "lose" my 2-year-old child, who wanders off unsupervised to some street. The whole reason for being at that specific location at that time and in this "grouping" doesn't make sense to me and didn't from the start. MOO of course.

bbm
Afaik, the girl didn't live there, where she got missing. Her mother visited the place/building/yard (??), where she had lived sometime before, and she had the little girl and other children or one other child with her (my memory is vague about the number of children).

I would want to know (if I could), why was the mother there and what was she doing? When I visit an old abandoned farm to reminisce (so I understood the reason for visiting), I don't necessarily have to "lose" my 2-year-old child, who wanders off unsupervised to some street. The whole reason for being at that specific location at that time and in this "grouping" doesn't make sense to me and didn't from the start. MOO of course.

I understood she visited her parents,
Danka's grandparents, no?

Or,
Am I mixing this case with French Emile's case? :oops:

Last edited:
I understood she visited her parents,
Danka's grandparents, no?

Or,
Am I mixing this case with French Emile's case? :oops:
Danka lived with her family in an apartment in the town of Bor. Her mother visited an abandoned and rather neglected family property in a nearby village with her two children "to get some fresh air". While Danka was playing in the yard, her mother reportedly went to give her little brother a drink. In that brief moment Danka left the yard and was nowhere to be found. At around the same time the two suspects stopped with their car on the road. I don't think they would have confessed if they had nothing to do with her disappearance. One of them allegedly got his brother and father involved in a cover-up. If there was no crime committed there would be no need to get other family members involved. The perps might have been lucky that there is no physical evidence tying them to the crime. (All JMO)

Danka lived with her family in an apartment in the town of Bor. Her mother visited an abandoned and rather neglected family property in a nearby village with her two children "to get some fresh air". While Danka was playing in the yard, her mother reportedly went to give her little brother a drink. In that brief moment Danka left the yard and was nowhere to be found. At around the same time the two suspects stopped with their car on the road. I don't think they would have confessed if they had nothing to do with her disappearance. One of them allegedly got his brother and father involved in a cover-up. If there was no crime committed there would be no need to get other family members involved. The perps might have been lucky that there is no physical evidence tying them to the crime. (All JMO)

Thanks!
I forgot that the property was abandoned.
And I agree with you
re the suspects.

bbm

Re visiting the abandoned house

I'm not surprised...

In the village (in Poland) where my late grandparents used to live,
there are many empty houses now.
The young left to seek better life and employment in the cities,
the old died.

Families wait to sell the properties, but there are few buyers.

I can imagine Danka's Mum wished to escape the busy town and visit the countryside.

Unfortunately, tragedy struck
:(

Kids are usually safe in villages.
I was,
when I visited my grandparents as a child during school holidays.

JMO

bbm

Didn’t they first suspect Danka’s mother? The local police had her coming into the station to talk almost everyday. They didn’t believe Danka could get past some obstacles in the yard as quickly as she would’ve had to in order to reach the street. IIRC the LEO apologized to her mother? Can mom take a poly now, since she is no longer pregnant?

A gentleman saw Danka on or near the street while he was walking in route to his home, it troubled him that such a young child would be out alone, so he went back to the area where he saw her but she was gone. He saw the car that the suspect drove?

Such a beautiful little girl, is she possibly still alive? I certainly understand her family holding onto hope.

Didn’t they first suspect Danka’s mother? The local police had her coming into the station to talk almost everyday. They didn’t believe Danka could get past some obstacles in the yard as quickly as she would’ve had to in order to reach the street. IIRC the LEO apologized to her mother? Can mom take a poly now, since she is no longer pregnant?

A gentleman saw Danka on or near the street while he was walking in route to his home, it troubled him that such a young child would be out alone, so he went back to the area where he saw her but she was gone. He saw the car that the suspect drove?

Such a beautiful little girl, is she possibly still alive? I certainly understand her family holding onto hope.

I'm sure parents were thoroughly checked.

As for Danka - toddlers move like quicksilver!
One has to have eyes around the head to keep up with them!

As French little Emile's case proved :(

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva