Nancy Grace - Monday, 9/29/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cindy detailing all the discreptencies she caught JG in.......really trying hard to make him the suspect.

when she needs to be making notes on her daughters story. JG isn't the one that is facing the big house with bubette

welcome mommyto4 agree, I want her to question lp more, quit asking and showing same clips over and over

JG has taken & passed a lie detector test & has cooperated with LE from Day 1

Cindy can't say the same about Casey - She's looking for a scapegoat

Anyone but Casey

yes Ca, let's do our best to convince the LE that JG is a violent monster...
NOT...that would be KC, YOUR DAUGHTER

RG on now - saying typical CA pointing the finger at anyone else

Cindy detailing all the discreptencies she caught JG in.......really trying hard to make him the suspect.

CA doesn't like Jesse cuz he took an interest in Caylee and she knew IF KC married him then SHE would lose Caylee.....so point the finger at him, talk about revenge....grrrrrrrrrrrrr

RG..............Cindy trying to throw suspicion on others - Amy and Jesse. JG went to LE and gave them everything they needed - passed the lie detector test

Does it irritate anyone else that GA felt the need to trick KC to get in the trunk. I mean WTH.... isn't he the father, he should have just went in the trunk. IMO this shows part of what went wrong with KC. Bad parenting. They let this girl run their household.

Seems like they played this game with each other all the time.....she knew what he was doing by giving him exactly what he was after before he could "catch her".

According to Padilla on Nancy Grace tonight: His theory is that Casey was driving around Sawgrass in Tony's jeep on the 17th and saw ZFG's car, which is a silver Kia, and reported it as a Ford Focus because the car models are very similar. Which if true would definitely suggest that it was THIS ZFG she was targeting and just got the car make wrong.

RG...........JG gave LE things and Cindy is still not giving receipts and other things LE asked for.

If it weren't for that pesky polygraph/unyielding cooperation with LE...*sigh* Cindy might have her man...

Richard Grund is not holding back regarding Cindy and her talking and story telling.

Cindy makes me ill

In my opinion she should be locked up with Casey

She knows JG has nothing to do with this but she doesn't care

She would stand by & watch JG go down with a smile on her face as long as Casey was protected

LP...........Jose showed him a card from JG, tried to make it sound suspicious when it was only someone showing love for a child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153
Back