Nancy Grace - Monday, 9/29/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cindy makes me ill

In my opinion she should be locked up with Casey

She knows JG has nothing to do with this but she doesn't care

She would stand by & watch JG go down with a smile on her face as long as Casey was protected
Children learn what they live, Cindy!

O/T (sorta) dont men realize the need for NG every night?? My boyfriend is grumpy cause hes going to bed alone again tonight.....can you even believe it?? lol I told him at 9pm I would be up there......sheesh! the nerve!

LOL, the nerve!!!!

Wish Nancy would ask Leonard about the 'female bounty hunter scenario' he mentioned on Friday's show.

It's one thing to lie to protect your daughter but when those lies implicate an innocent man then thats when it becomes criminal

Between washing the pants & knowingly giving false statements to LE I hope she is charged with something

me too sweetmop

Wish Nancy would ask Leonard about the 'female bounty hunter scenario' he mentioned on Friday's show.

Yes me too.......!!

I'm dying to know if Casey told her anything

LP made it sound as if she knew something

When did Gonzalez look at the Sawgrass apt? Could it have been possible for Casey to have seen the car at the apts before all this happened and she wrote down the license plate #, had her cop "friend" do a favor and run a DMV search and got her name that way?

Or am I way off base here? This is just blowing my mind.

How long has Casey been hanging out, around Sawgrass?

Why can't TES work independently from the Anthony's...don't they realize she has become America's...our...baby. And we want her found...don't give a darn what the A'.s want

I don't agree with everything Cindy has said, but can't help but feel that she has every right to speak to LE during her interview and voice any fears that she has about ex boyfriends or friends that might have helped Casey hide an alive Caylee. Cindy didn't say all this publicly and can't help that her interview is now public. Now, RG is publicly on national television talking about Cindy. That's not right.

All's fair in love and war and Cindy declared war when she pointed the finger at Jesse. You reap what you sow.

NG is on for 30 seconds and then she's gone...why does this show have so many commercial breaks? I barely got any info before she went to break again. its so annoying!

Cindy holds deep suspicion about Jesse, Amy, probably all of Casey's (ex) friends.

Her approach is basically as simple as ABC - Anyone BUT Casey!
And whoever is the best one to throw the blame on as long as it isn't Casey even though she's stolen from Cindy's parents, and lies about everything. MOO

Tampa General, I wonder if another lie they can debunk

O/T a little, but if KC was looking for ZG beforehand, I think there are about 50 people who are involved in this case who will remember the saying,

"The Internet is NOT your friend. Don't put anything on the Internet you wouldn't want the WORLD to see or know about you!"

It makes me sick to listen to these big lies that KC spins and then cindy spins as if they are the truth. All that stuff about an accident and being in hospitals etc. What a waste. A huge waste! LE having to listen to this garbage and check it out!

CA says she RARELY recalls Caylee spending the night anywhere but home and says if she did- KC said they were crashing at Zanny's.

THAT's exactly why Casey invented this ZG character- so when she wanted to stay out all night she would arrange for child "care" and this way her mommy couldn't require her to be a responsible parent and come home at a decent hour or at all.

THAT's why CA and GA have heard of this character Zanny before. Frequent references to imaginary friends- doesn't make them real!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back