Nancy Grace - Monday, 9/29/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Plus RG can say whatever he wants about CA....HIS CHILD could possibly have his life ruined by all this and JESSE has done FAR more than the anthonys have done to help LE....so RG has every right to stand up for his son.........

I don't agree, the parents do not have a clue who Casey is or how dangerous she is.

G&C have lived with their daughter and her behavior for 22 years, at very least they have been willfully ignorant to the red flags in her behavior for some time now. I am sure her parents have some idea of how deeply troubled she is, yet the reality of that may be too much for either to live with.

God, this car accident story reminds me of the adventure stories my nephews make up about their stuffed animals!

I love this part. The beginning of the interview, CA is all...I can't remember...
and when she's talking about Casey's lies, she remembers almost every nonsense detail.....uuggghhhh....

When did Gonzalez look at the Sawgrass apt? Could it have been possible for Casey to have seen the car at the apts before all this happened and she wrote down the license plate #, had her cop "friend" do a favor and run a DMV search and got her name that way?

Or am I way off base here? This is just blowing my mind.

How long has Casey been hanging out, around Sawgrass?

I think ZG looked at the apt on the 17th of June

Don't know alot about computers etc, but can the FBI be monitoring KC's computer a activity from afar? Can they see right now what searches she is doing etc?

oh I've had enough of this intricate lies broken arms, concussions, tampa gen hosp. following paramedics - ENOUGH!!!!!

So, Zanny went to Tampa General after the accident? I haven't heard anything about that from LE.

Nancy doesn't seem to realize that the name ZFG was researched AFTER Casey gave her name to LE.

When did Gonzalez look at the Sawgrass apt? Could it have been possible for Casey to have seen the car at the apts before all this happened and she wrote down the license plate #, had her cop "friend" do a favor and run a DMV search and got her name that way?

I believe it was June 17. You make a good point ~ anything's possible and she got it somehow. I wish somebody would tell Nancy the dates of the computer search for ZG's name!!

Cindy going through all of that outrageous story, blah blah blah with LE and at the end of it telling them this hour long story she tells them she knows it's a lie! What was the purpose of going through all of that!???

Cindy going through all of that outrageous story, blah blah blah with LE and at the end of it telling them this hour long story she tells them she knows it's a lie! What was the purpose of going through all of that!???

Cindy likes to hear herself talk.

Don't know alot about computers etc, but can the FBI be monitoring KC's computer a activity from afar? Can they see right now what searches she is doing etc?

It is possible, yes.
I trust that LE is doing everything and anything in this case to glean information to prosecute her...

ZG's attorney said KC only knew the name of 2 of ZG's four children and that ZG only put the name of the those 2 youngest children on the apartment application form. If this is correct, sounds like KC got the info from the Sawgrass application.

Good point, but it might be that she was following Zenaida because how else would she know Zenaida was at Sawgrass? She had googled Zanaida prior to the Sawgrass visit.

so...in Cindy's logic...if "Zanny" is really code for someone else, then who was the "Zanny" that had the car accident? can Cindy admit that this was a lie, if there IS no Zanny?

what would be the purpose for Casey of looking up missing childrens' cases? anyone have any ideas on that? because I really don't know.

oh I've had enough of this intricate lies broken arms, concussions, tampa gen hosp. following paramedics - ENOUGH!!!!!

The straw that broke the camel's back for me with that elaborate fairy tale was that they KNEW ZFG had a concussion...and then all of a sudden they found the laceration behind her ear...riiiiiiiight.

The lies, the lies, the lies...they are neverending!

CA says she RARELY recalls Caylee spending the night anywhere but home and says if she did- KC said they were crashing at Zanny's.

THAT's exactly why Casey invented this ZG character- so when she wanted to stay out all night she would arrange for child "care" and this way her mommy couldn't require her to be a responsible parent and come home at a decent hour or at all.

THAT's why CA and GA have heard of this character Zanny before. Frequent references to imaginary friends- doesn't make them real!

AMEN to that one!!

Plus RG can say whatever he wants about CA....HIS CHILD could possibly have his life ruined by all this and JESSE has done FAR more than the anthonys have done to help LE....so RG has every right to stand up for his son.........

I would be up there EMBARASSING THE HELL OUT OF MYSELF! There would be so many bleeping out my WORDS you would swear it was in Morse Code!

G&C have lived with their daughter and her behavior for 22 years, at very least they have been willfully ignorant to the red flags in her behavior for some time now. I am sure her parents have some idea of how deeply troubled she is, yet the reality of that may be too much for either to live with.

I really think once KC is in jail, they will up and move and change their names or go into Witness Protection! (That was being snarky of me, sorry I couldn't help it!)

ZG's attorney said KC only knew the name of 2 of ZG's four children and that ZG only put the name of the those 2 youngest children on the apartment application form. If this is correct, sounds like KC got the info from the Sawgrass application.

I don't see how that could be. ZG did not use the F on the guest card. How did Casey come up with it? In the police report, the ONLY time Casey talked to LE, she says ZFG did NOT have kids. LE got the kids names from the guest card, not Casey.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153
Back