Nancy Grace - Monday, 9/29/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Zenaida looked at the apartment on April 17th..

When did Gonzalez look at the Sawgrass apt? Could it have been possible for Casey to have seen the car at the apts before all this happened and she wrote down the license plate #, had her cop "friend" do a favor and run a DMV search and got her name that way?

Or am I way off base here? This is just blowing my mind.

How long has Casey been hanging out, around Sawgrass?

The computer search was AFTER Casey gave the name ZFG to LE.

That is incorrect. Casey searched ZG on JUNE 12 as per the computer forensics. Caylee was alive on June 12.

Premeditation personified. There is no explaining that away. imho

But then, Dot, why did she give Zanny a "real" identity? Linking her to the Sawgrass Apts, etc, etc? Why, oh why, did she link her to a person that really existed?

I don't know how she did this (computer, car tags, driver's license, and so forth) but regardless of however she did this -- It has certainly become her undoing! Don't you think?

Please excuse if this post doesn't come up right in the "stack" or whatever, as this is my first night! Sorry!

Yep, linking Sawgrass to the real ZG is a real mystery......maybe KC thinks a vacant apt. would make it look like the 'nanny' had moved......KC expects people to believe her lies (parents have for years).....Maybe her plan was to be in Calif. by the time CA starting looking.??

Re: car tags, DL, etc.....she had two ex-boyfriends that are now both ex-cops just since this saga began........& there might be more.

Your post looks great...welcome to WS

That is incorrect. Casey searched ZG on JUNE 12 as per the computer forensics. Caylee was alive on June 12.

Premeditation personified. There is no explaining that away. imho

I thought the same thing about the 6-12 search, then the 'puter geeks came to the thread & told us we were reading the forensic print-out wrong.

IMO from the minute I heard that GA drove that death car home - with his head hung out the window - and that he admittedly KNEW that smell - yet he got in it drove it home - and that was WAY BACK at the end of July!!! Now with everything else we have found out - oh yes!!!! Anyone - ANYONE that got into a car with THAT smell and wasn't back out of it like a rocket and scrambling for the cell and shaking while you punch 911 as fast as you can is "involved" or "knows" WHY that car was like THAT!!!

IMO LE is waiting to charge because when they do charge its going to be a regular ole round-up at Casa Anthony!!!!!!

I agree wholeheartedly. Especially someone with LE background should not have touched that car once the odor was identified. It's too bad the business owner who was with him did not have the presence of mind to make that call. I wonder is GA really went to work that day as he stated. I'm sure LE verified this fact, if not there would have been plenty of time to dispose of a body, do a fast clean up and be back by the time the rest of the A Team returned, LE was called and LE arrived at the house. Just wondering.

I agree wholeheartedly. Especially someone with LE background should not have touched that car once the odor was identified. It's too bad the business owner who was with him did not have the presence of mind to make that call. I wonder is GA really went to work that day as he stated. I'm sure LE verified this fact, if not there would have been plenty of time to dispose of a body, do a fast clean up and be back by the time the rest of the A Team returned, LE was called and LE arrived at the house. Just wondering.

This is especially puzzling because the tow yard owner claims he knew what the smell was. Didn't he say something about a man who committed suicide in his car and wasn't found for a week or two? So why didn't the tow yard guy call in a 911.

Sorry if this was mentioned already.

I was really bugged by the whole car accident story. There would be at least 10 different types of documentation after an MVC with medical transport. KC is smart enough to come up with all these stories but not smart enough to know that everything involved in an MVC are documented and could be proven or dis-proven? What a sad sorry little creature she is.

I thought the same thing about the 6-12 search, then the 'puter geeks came to the thread & told us we were reading the forensic print-out wrong.

Please so when was she looking up Zenaida and when did ZG go to Sawgrass?

She said she had two theories...it's on the tape....she said she had two theories about who she though Zanny was - Jessie or Amy

The first two friends who didnt hold up the party line

Jessie for objecting to Cindys verbal abusive tirade against KC and telling LE about it and Amy for actually pressing charges for theft, fraud etc against KC

This is nothing more than an attempt to point suspicion and discredit
people who are NOT singing Anthony praises . Pathetic sick and not
working

Zenaida looked at the apartment on June 17 not April as originally reported.

In the report by ?? the employee looked on the computer and got the card out that said April 17th...is the police report wrong? I find that bad police work! Wow. :crazy:

What about her friend/s that lived there...she had a reason to be there to visit them...what if she did something to the door of the office so it wouldn't lock and went in after hours? There are a lot of ZG's in the area I hear...or maybe she just waited and waited for someone with a name that started with Z and totally lucked out with Zenaida instead of say...Zoey? If she hung out there lots she might also know that 201 or whatever was a show apt. or vacant. Or maybe I am just crazy. The ZG angle is so weird...

I am sure this must have come up before, sorry if I am repeating, but the only reason that I can see CA and GA protecting and covering for KC the way that they are is that she must have something on them that she is threatening to divulge. Something illegal that they did, either presently or in the past, especially CA and to a lesser degree GA. I just wonder what it could be? I don't think it has anything to do with incest, or child molestation either.
I think your suspicions are due to the fact that you tend to think logically and are based in reality. I don't think that is how this family views things. This coddling and enabling of Casey isn't new, it is the standard MO for these parents. For example, how would you react if your 19 y.o. daughter suddenly appeared to be in the late stages of pregnancy? Could she convince you she wasn't pregnant without you insisting she see a doctor? Would you go around telling the world that she was a virgin and couldn't be with child? Hard to imagine isn't it? Just like defending and taking care of a 22 y.o. daughter whose child is missing and she has lied about where she is, shown no remorse, partied like a rock star and didn't come forward until you forced her to. There is no reason to believe she may be covering up any involvement in the disappearance of the child...she was a loving mother...just like she was a virgin. Amazing, truly amazing. :eek:

This is especially puzzling because the tow yard owner claims he knew what the smell was. Didn't he say something about a man who committed suicide in his car and wasn't found for a week or two? So why didn't the tow yard guy call in a 911.

Yes, he did know the odor from his previous experience with the man who committed suicide. I think what happened was that GA disarmed him by being very nice. Remember how he said in the LE interview something to the effect that GA apologized for his wife, told him the story about his daughter and granddaughter missing, etc. He probably felt sorry for him and didn't want to cause him any more trouble. I think if he was faced with the acting out GA, he would have been on the phone pretty darn quick.

I think your suspicions are due to the fact that you tend to think logically and are based in reality. I don't think that is how this family views things. This coddling and enabling of Casey isn't new, it is the standard MO for these parents. For example, how would you react if your 19 y.o. daughter suddenly appeared to be in the late stages of pregnancy? Could she convince you she wasn't pregnant without you insisting she see a doctor? Would you go around telling the world that she was a virgin and couldn't be with child? Hard to imagine isn't it? Just like defending and taking care of a 22 y.o. daughter whose child is missing and she has lied about where she is, shown no remorse, partied like a rock star and didn't come forward until you forced her to. There is no reason to believe she may be covering up any involvement in the disappearance of the child...she was a loving mother...just like she was a virgin. Amazing, truly amazing. :eek:

This really made me chuckle. Yes, it is truly amazing. It is so amazing that henceforth I think they should be called the Amazing Anthonys - you know, like a circus act.

Just have to share with you all. I've been making up my own words for NG announcements.

So far, I've got BOMBUSTERS! and BLOGSHELLS! Now I've got hubby asking if there are any new bombusters or blogshells in this case.

Lol. Hope you get a chuckle.

Funny. You should e-mail these to NG. Can you imagine the snarl on her face when she got them.

Just have to share with you all. I've been making up my own words for NG announcements.

So far, I've got BOMBUSTERS! and BLOGSHELLS! Now I've got hubby asking if there are any new bombusters or blogshells in this case.

Lol. Hope you get a chuckle.

And when they want to mention W/S.....BLOG-BUSTERS...

In the report by ?? the employee looked on the computer and got the card out that said April 17th...is the police report wrong? I find that bad police work! Wow. :crazy:

What about her friend/s that lived there...she had a reason to be there to visit them...what if she did something to the door of the office so it wouldn't lock and went in after hours? There are a lot of ZG's in the area I hear...or maybe she just waited and waited for someone with a name that started with Z and totally lucked out with Zenaida instead of say...Zoey? If she hung out there lots she might also know that 201 or whatever was a show apt. or vacant. Or maybe I am just crazy. The ZG angle is so weird...

No, you aren't crazy, this STORY is crazy. LOL
I believe what the deal was on the date, is that when LE first looked at it, because of sloppy handwriting, they first thought it was April, but after that they decided that it was June.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth
Back