Nancy Grace ,Monday,Feb, 9, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KB...............saying there's been rumors for a while that Caylee has been cremated. KB points out that KC is in charge of the remains, and she would have been making the choices regarding cremation.

We'll see what happens, but I thought the protesters were mainly around when Casey was on house arrest? I don't see what the worry is about. :confused:

There was some talk of a certain "church" protesting, which I won't go into here, but there is a thread in the basement about this.:silenced:

Leonardo Padillo is disgusting! I just cannot believe that a sane, mature adult would have their own memorial at the very same time as the Anthony's memorial. He's acting like a jealous child....he needs to pack his crap, shut his mouth, and go back to CA! All along I have felt that after he revoked the bail, he should have went home and kept his mouth shut. Instead he has stuck around for nothing more than attention and spotlight and his everchanging theories, all the while throwing multiple people under the bus! Now this....with his own memorial service...he absolutely has lost the last ounce of respect I had for him. UGH!!!!!!

I think he is just trying to annoy CA. which isn't any better than trying to upstage them. I could complain more about him, but I think CA opened this can of worms when she decided to black list people. If everyone's focus was on Caylee, none of this would be happening, they are all to blame, IMO

You are so right, and what is sad about it, is that they are both using this little precious child as a stone to throw against one another. You would think that being the "adults" in the situation, that they would lay it all to the side for a common cause..

I think he is just trying to annoy CA. which isn't any better than trying to upstage them. I could complain more about him, but I think CA opened this can of worms when she decided to black list people. If everyone's focus was on Caylee, none of this would be happening, they are all to blame, IMO

I don't necessarily agree that Cindy opened the can of worms but I think it's irrelevant anyway. She's the grieving grandmother. LP should leave it alone and let the day be about Caylee, not about him.

Leonardo Padillo is disgusting! I just cannot believe that a sane, mature adult would have their own memorial at the very same time as the Anthony's memorial. He's acting like a jealous child....he needs to pack his crap, shut his mouth, and go back to CA! All along I have felt that after he revoked the bail, he should have went home and kept his mouth shut. Instead he has stuck around for nothing more than attention and spotlight and his everchanging theories, all the while throwing multiple people under the bus! Now this....with his own memorial service...he absolutely has lost the last ounce of respect I had for him. UGH!!!!!!

My bold.

Yup. My new nickname for him is Nellie Olson because he's acting just like her.

NG asks about the time of death - how can they pinpoint it do a specific day. The two experts agree, but say that the totality of the evidence will be used to pinpoint.

CA opened this can of worms by black listing him? Are you kidding me? LP has sat on NG day after day throwing every Anthony under the bus in his everchanging theories....and they should welcome him to the service?????
Would you? I certainly wouldn't want his big mouth there either!
He needs to go home and stop making this whole case more of a circus than it already is.

You are so right, and what is sad about it, is that they are both using this little precious child as a stone to throw against one another. You would think that being the "adults" in the situation, that they would lay it all to the side for a common cause..

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Someone needs to take the higher ground and set an example..... sheesh!

Caller asking about Casey having the legal right as to how to dispose of Caylee's remains. Answer, grandparents are legal custodians over the remains, per Susan Moss. Alex: did she actually give away the authority to the parents?

You're right ~ Casey will be in her little cell and her mother will be front and center. I wonder if Casey will need more anxiety meds??? MOO

casey could be sitting right next to cindy and some other person could be in jail accused of killing Caylee and it still wouldn't be about Caylee. cindy would overwhelm everyone with her pain, her loss, her tragedy and casey would be relegated to the back of the room. cindy is doing this for cindy. casey's statement makes it clear she asked her parents to keep it private. the circus must go on and the ringmistress is ready to take the center ring. i do not see casey's statement as petulant at not getting her way. i see it as announcing to the public that it is her mother's show, and that she did not want a show at all.

There was some talk of a certain "church" protesting, which I won't go into here, but there is a thread in the basement about this.:silenced:

I'm sure the neighborhood is happy with LP's plans to lead those people right to their front doors.

Dr. Janet Taylor: no sincere sadness in Casey's note.

Caller asking about Casey having the legal right as to how to dispose of Caylee's remains. Answer, grandparents are legal custodians over the remains, per Susan Moss. Alex: did she actually give away the authority to the parents?

Who is Susan Moss and how would she know this?

grr, my tv went out a week ago, so now I have no cable.....

I'm sure the neighborhood is happy with LP's plans to lead those people right to their front doors.

Does he not realize how stupid he sounds when he says he's trying to lure the protestors away from the memorial? I seriously question this man's state of mind. I can't even believe how ticked off I am right now...AARRGGGHHHH!

It sounds like KC must have signed away custodial rights to her parents, because she's in disagreement with their plans for a public memorial. If she still retained rights to the remains she could have designated what she wanted done.

Who is Susan Moss and how would she know this?
She probably only knows as much as we do! But it does sound like Casey signed away her rights by what she's saying in her statement JB read. MOO

LOL, the church and Suburban aren't very close to each other. So hopefully they won't disrupt the peace of the neighborhood, God knows their neighbors deserve some quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487