Nancy Grace on at 8:00 p.m. EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LP was thrown out of the house by Casey, AMAZING!!!

ouch!!! no wonder he was so ticked. what an ungrateful beeeoutch.

go snappy, go snappy!!!!!

I'll be he enjoyeyed every second of his rant!!!

whats up with the "Cops confirm: Tot PROBABLY dead, body was in trunk" whats with the probably?? because of no body yet, or its not 100%.....seems like a weird way to phrase it if they believe she is 100% dead based on the DNA findings.......:confused:

NG............did she seem remorseful?
LP............never saw a single tear. Showed no emotion in regards to her daughter.

Casey spent her time on the computer God how I hope she was here reading

I think his answer is a little fabricated IMO! Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't he said all along that Casey did not speak to him at all, except to thank him for the bail in the car ride home from the jail?

Yeah... That was my impression. What the he** is LP talking about?? He's spent the last week saying Casey didn't even talk to her own mother, much less him. Didn't he just say on Friday that in fact, she never said a word to him?

Ugh. We have enough crap to sort through from the Anthony's. We don't need anymore.

whats up with the "Cops confirm: Tot PROBABLY dead, body was in trunk" whats with the probably?? because of no body yet, or its not 100%.....seems like a weird way to phrase it if they believe she is 100% dead based on the DNA findings.......:confused:

I don't get it, either. I've never heard this in any other case. They found evidence of decomp which is of course, inconsistant with life. Is it a DNA issue?

NG............did she seem remorseful?
LP............never saw a single tear. Showed no emotion in regards to her daughter.

I did take Tim Miller's testimony this weekend about Casey as truthful because he was hesistant to give it. Tim said that Casey spent the entire time he was at the Anthony house on the computer in her bedroom. He said she was smiling and never mentioned Caylee's name or spoke of Caylee. Sickening.

Casey spent her time on the computer God how I hope she was here reading

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say she probably wasn't. Seeing as she doesn't seem too concerned with anything regarding her daughter.
She probably was on myspace creating a new account since Cindy screwed with her old one.

I did take Tim Miller's testimony this weekend about Casey as truthful because he was hesistant to give it. Tim said that Casey spent the entire time he was at the Anthony house on the computer in her bedroom. He said she was smiling and never mentioned Caylee's name or spoke of Caylee. Sickening.

Poor Casey is probably still in shock from having that dead stranger in the trunk of her car. :rolleyes:

Is the house tapped........explaining that yes they could with a warrant signed by a judge.

Local reporter says they've got phone calls from jail not release to public.

Tim Miller.............areas searched were ones that LE wanted searched before they move onto other areas. The areas were determined by Casey's cell phone pings.

TES searched area near Amscot where car was abandoned.

I wish KC would just crack and say "HA! Ya'll are all so stupid, here is what I did!" and spill it! grrrrrrrrrr

I'm sure it's been talked about and I missed it, but Casey obviously had a hair cut, color and was wearing more make-up when arrested (when she should have been searching for Caylee) than I wear when I go out for dinner.

TES TM says LE told them where to search and how many times, did I hear him right and they directed him to the cell phone ping areas first?
Just a side note, spouse just asked if me we all were the orphan annie club...watching NG while decoding what she says on our laptops/computers :).

Is the house tapped........explaining that yes they could with a warrant signed by a judge.

Local reporter says they've got phone calls from jail not release to public.

Tim Miller.............areas searched were ones that LE wanted searched before they move onto other areas. The areas were determined by Casey's cell phone pings.

TES searched area near Amscot where car was abandoned.

I still say they need to check out the landfill that the Amscot dumpster trash is taken to.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say she probably wasn't. Seeing as she doesn't seem too concerned with anything regarding her daughter.
She probably was on myspace creating a new account since Cindy screwed with her old one.

ITA!!!

MySpace, FaceBook.... emails.

I think she'd go out of her way to AVOID places she'd have to face reality. She doesn't even want to hear her family or friends ask her about Caylee..... it would be an even bigger "WASTE" to see that strangers want to know also.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr
Back