Nancy Grace on at 8:00 p.m. EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm going to have to watch the re-broadcast...missed alot making din for the family.
I did however see the discussion about the hair being either Casey's or Caylee's.
Not only can Casey be ruled out because she is obviously alive and the hairs show that they were shed post mortum, but I found this pic of Casey and they should be able to tell right off whether the hair has been color processed.
She was blonde in this pic and obviously went back to brunette.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30cnbqx&s=4

Don't remember verbatum what he said Friday night, but on HLN earlier today he released a statement that basically said he questioned the validity of DNA results that were leaked to the media by LE.....

As hard as it is to stomach, and even though I really don't think JB is very good at what he's doing, I ask everyone really think about it - he's the DEFENSE attorney, if he says now "Okay, you're right, its Caylee," at trial the prosecution exhibit 1 will be: "even the defense attorney agrees, case closed" and Casey appeals.

Defense attorneys have no choice but to sort of "plead the 5th" and contest everything at least until trial.

To try to stomach it they tell law students justice loves a good defense, because it leaves no room for appellate error - saving families additional trials/hearings. And its true

Tim M. said they are going to bring Caylee home. God bless him. I love that guy.

He's the best! :) I hope NG has him on as much as possible with updates, and I hope Greta has him on once the convention is over.

It does not seem like the truth is ever going to come out.

I do not find comfort in our ability to find the truth in this case (as truth is not part of Casey's life). Rather I find comfort in LE's ability to find the un-truths. If we identify enough un-truths, you're bound to learn more about what didn't happen....which tends to be a direct line to what did happen.

I used to believe that this was some unfortunate accident and Casey panicked. Now as I watch her being arrested at the Anthony home friday night, the look of arrogance on her face makes me believe she is pure evil. I almost feel like she is angry for Caylee for causing her all of this toruble.

:behindbar

I really think that when this is over and we know more details, we're going to find out that Casey is more evil than we could even guess! :mad:

At least Susan Smith and Scott Peterson produced some fake tears.......:mad:

As hard as it is to stomach, and even though I really don't think JB is very good at what he's doing, I ask everyone really think about it - he's the DEFENSE attorney, if he says now "Okay, you're right, its Caylee," at trial the prosecution exhibit 1 will be: "even the defense attorney agrees, case closed" and Casey appeals.

Defense attorneys have no choice but to sort of "plead the 5th" and contest everything at least until trial.

To try to stomach it they tell law students justice loves a good defense, because it leaves no room for appellate error - saving families additional trials/hearings. And its true

lawlady, do you think Casey will accept the immunity deal?
Wouldn't Jose be trying to get her to accept it ?

At family BBQ.. missed the 5 o'clock. Will catch it again at 7pm.

Nancy pi**ses me off sometimes.. but I will be happy to have her back.

Probably for about 5 minutes, lol.

Sadly, I would still not miss an episode.

I really think that when this is over and we know more details, we're going to find out that Casey is more evil than we could even guess! :mad:

At least Susan Smith and Scott Peterson produced some fake tears.......:mad:

I honestly believe that Casey is pure evil. She even looked so evil, scarey evil to me, when she was arrested and was being led to the car the other night!

I used to believe that this was some unfortunate accident and Casey panicked. Now as I watch her being arrested at the Anthony home friday night, the look of arrogance on her face makes me believe she is pure evil. I almost feel like she is angry for Caylee for causing her all of this toruble.

:behindbar

Amen!

And we STILL see Cindy & George's MAIN PRIORITY is defending Casey left & right.... they're angry at & blaming everybody EXCEPT Casey.

Aaarrrgghh! I've been wanting that since day one!!! Do you think they are eliminating all of the other areas and will search there later? If so, maybe they are gridding out where to search and making sure no more garbage is dumped in the area that the amscott garbage was dumped.... although I think that is wishful thinking.

Tim is working with local LE and he's searching the areas that LE wants searched first. He said that after that's been done thoroughly, they'll search other areas of interest.

Tim is committed to find Caylee, and if she can be found, I think he will find her.

Just wondering something,... since the family has to ask TES to come and search, if they decide they don't want them to anymore (because TES believe the child is dead and the family doesn't) do TES have to stop searching because the family requested it? Or are they there for the long haul regardless,.. they just have to be asked by a family member to start?

I believe they can stay as long as LE requests it. That's my understanding. It has to be the family or LE that makes the initial request though.

There was a case where Tim bumped heads with LE or something and they announced they were packing up and leaving but I can't remember which case it was. Of course as soon as that info hit the media everything was resolved and Equusearch stayed.

I think his answer is a little fabricated IMO! Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't he said all along that Casey did not speak to him at all, except to thank him for the bail in the car ride home from the jail?
If I'm not mistaken I think this conversation happened Friday night right before she was re-arrested. He was talking about what was occuring in the house when Cindy called 911 on the protesters and the cops that arrived were for Casey. The conversation about the "bunk happened somewhere in that sequence of events.

I wonder if LE was watching what she was doing online REMOTELY?

A keylogger will record every keystroke you make on a computer. They are illegal for citizens to have, but LE could have put a keylogger on the Anthony computers before the returned them. I'd almost bet on it! :)

I am telling you that My mommy didn't kill me myspace page was her. I am just saying this because right before she was arrested that account was deleted. Also, I think she wanted to see what people were saying about her on the caylee myspace pages. jmo

If it was her then LE will certainly find out & use it againsther during her trial.....if there is one.

imo

I honestly believe that Casey is pure evil. She even looked so evil, scarey evil to me, when she was arrested and was being led to the car the other night!

She did look like pure evil & such hate in her dead eyes !!

She did look like pure evil & such hate in her dead eyes !!

You hit the nail on the head. I was trying to come up with a term to describe her facial expression when arrested and you got it.

A keylogger will record every keystroke you make on a computer. They are illegal for citizens to have, but LE could have put a keylogger on the Anthony computers before the returned them. I'd almost bet on it! :)

When did they return the computers to the Anthony's?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back