Nancy Grace on at 8:00 p.m. EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree with you 100%- glad someone else caught it! Her hair was definitely dyed a darker shade while she was out. I noticed it in several appearances, so it was not just lighting. Stupid move on her part - and on the GPs who obviously humored her vanity and either went and bought the hair color or brought in a hair stylist. While everyone might not notice it now, they sure will notice by trial time in November when her roots have really grown out (unless she has used one of those wash out hair colors). That is just another stab to the memory of her beautiful little daughter! She was out a week and had to get her hair colored???? And the family went along with it??? And did JB not have enough sense to advise her not to do things like that and not to wear her full make-up and short-shorts when she went out??? When I lost my beloved Mother I wasn't able to wear make-up for over 3 MONTHS!! And I started buying clip on ponytails so I didn't even have to brush my hair! Yet here she is getting dye jobs, wearing full make-up, short-shorts, and trying to find ways to make the Caylee t-shirts she wore as sexy as she could (in her mind - I personally don't find her sexy at all!)!! She totally disgusts me - and vanity in the face of such a horrific tragedy involving an innocent baby just baffles my brain completely!!! :furious: :furious: :furious: Rant over - sorry.

I don't know if vanity makes a person a sociopath.

Some of us think makeup is like clean underwear and brushed teeth. I haven't left my house without makeup since I was 12. I'd feel the same as if I were nude without it.

Could Casey have set up this whole situaton,manipulated Baez to find someone who could get her out of jail saying she would talk when out. All the while knowing she would never cooperate.

As hard as it is to stomach, and even though I really don't think JB is very good at what he's doing, I ask everyone really think about it - he's the DEFENSE attorney, if he says now "Okay, you're right, its Caylee," at trial the prosecution exhibit 1 will be: "even the defense attorney agrees, case closed" and Casey appeals.

Defense attorneys have no choice but to sort of "plead the 5th" and contest everything at least until trial.

To try to stomach it they tell law students justice loves a good defense, because it leaves no room for appellate error - saving families additional trials/hearings. And its true

Lawlady: Do you think that JB will have a valid point if in court he says LE is contradicting themselves when they say they have Caylee's decomposed hair strand but are saying they are only "probably" looking for a dead body? Couldn't those facts be used to raise reasonable doubt?

I give up on the NGrace show after tonight. My mom and wife and I tried to watch it, but we didn't last five ‘bombshells’ before we had to turn the channel.

NGrace mocks her guests and interrupts them. She is arrogant and condescending. She displays the type of bad behavior that is just not acceptable in our family, and we can’t stand to be around it, even in front of the television. She didn’t use to act like a harpy b*i*t*c*h, and I’m sorry her producers seem to think it’s good for the show.

She’s from our southern hometown, but she don’t have no southern manners.

So, thank you for the discussion and update about the show tonight. Y’all are much nicer than NGrace.

I'm almost to the point I think I've forgotten as much as I learned, so forgive me but, was it ever stated that the family did request Tim's help? Or was it LE? I remember something about Tim trying to get in touch with Cindy, but can't pull the rest of the details out of my mind.

I know what you mean :crazy: Cindy contacted TES but from what I understand from the posters here the info kept being offered before she finally did contact them. I did see her say in the video where she called the media maggots that she wanted TES there to prove to them Caylee wasn't dead.

Yeah another forum said that they saw Casey logging into her known AIM account at some point during the time she was out. Hope the cops plan to investigate what she was saying/doing online during this time for more clues!

What is AIM? Thanks!

I'm with ya McSev.......are you getting the impression that he will be "let go" if/when she's charged? This case seems to be screaming for a Big Dog attorney.

Yougotit. Although, I'm not sure how that would happen, unless Mark Geragos or Bart Corbin's attorneys (David Wolfe and his partner) get a wild hair up his butt.

LE would be calling everyone suspects instead of persons of interest if semantics during an investigation were admisable in court.

Do you think that JB will have a valid point if in court he says LE is contridicting themselves when they say they have Caylee's decomposed hair strand but are saying they are only "probably" are looking for a dead body? Couldn't those facts be used to raise reasonable doubt?

No. That's not reasonable doubt. The reason for "probably" is because in "agency speak" it means they don't have the approval of their management or prosecution yet to say they are only searching for a dead body and that the child is definitely dead. So, they use qualifying words to leave their upper management an out.

Yougotit. Although, I'm not sure how that would happen, unless Mark Geragos or Bart Corbin's attorneys (David Wolfe and his partner) get a wild hair up his butt.

Don't worry, some big dog will take it for the notoriety and publicity.

LE would be calling everyone suspects instead of persons of interest if semantics during an investigation were admisable in court.

Again, "agency speak." There's been a lot of it in the news releases. Some would call it reading between the lines, but you've got to know "agency speak" -- how people in government talk about things and why.

I know what you mean :crazy: Cindy contacted TES but from what I understand from the posters here the info kept being offered before she finally did contact them. I did see her say in the video where she called the media maggots that she wanted TES there to prove to them Caylee wasn't dead.

KaPOW! Was that another backfire I heard??? Wonder how long it will take her to start besmerching TES and Tim, and what the backfire will be then?

Could Casey have set up this whole situaton,manipulated Baez to find someone who could get her out of jail saying she would talk when out. All the while knowing she would never cooperate.

That is exactly what she did. (IMHO, of course.)

I actually prefer Jane Velez Mitchell over her. At least she's not so rude to the guests. I often wonder how Nancy Grace gets guests to come back on her show after she has been so rude to them.

Amen to that! I get sick to my stomach when I hear her voice.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say she probably wasn't. Seeing as she doesn't seem too concerned with anything regarding her daughter.
She probably was on myspace creating a new account since Cindy screwed with her old one.

Maybe we should try to find this new one?:eek:

Salem

Don't worry, some big dog will take it for the notoriety and publicity.

You mean some other guy getting suckered in like LP and TP? Think that'll happen, the big dog will start his work, and JB will say, wait! I'm changing the deal...I want the case back?!?

KaPOW! Was that another backfire I heard??? Wonder how long it will take her to start besmerching TES and Tim, and what the backfire will be then?

The backfire will be when they find the body of her deceased granddaughter.

He was hired by the defense as well as Henry Lee.

Did Henry Lee testify? I don't recall he did actually... I thought one of their experts was the only one that testified, and his testimony was an abysmal failure for Mark.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz
Back