Nancy Grace on at 8:00 p.m. EST

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ya know, this IS Casey's attorney. Technically she chooses who gets to represent her - it's not her mother's choice if Casey doesn't want it to be.

I would imagine that the family would have a tough time getting an attorney for Casey to replace Baez who:

1) Will work for free, because none of them have any money
2) Will take case considering the circus it's been
3) Will take the case considering the 400 page data released last week
4) Will eat the brownies Casey makes/brings you...

Yellow Dog is right though -- there's always some attorney wanting to infamous. In Mark Geragos' Peterson case, it backfired and hurt his reputation. In the Bart Corbin case, his attorneys did some pretty wild things too, but when LE came up with Bart's childhood friend giving him the gun and they tied Bart to it as the murder weapon, they were smart enough to tell their client that he was SOL and he copped a guilty plea and deal at the 11th hour as jury selection for those cases he was convicted of were starting.

I don't disagree at all; in fact, I definitely agree! I'm just glad you chose, correctly, to say 'infamous'! LOL!

A couple of adds:

5) Will let her stay in his office for hours on end, to the exclusion of his other clients;
6) Could even stand to see her in a "Have You Seen Me" t-shirt without smacking her silly?

O/T -- I just caught an ad for Dog. You reckon he'd wanna take LP's place? Do you think Casey could handle Dog's wife? IMHO.

I think minutes 3 through 15 would be pretty boring.

LOL you think it'd only take 3 minutes?? :) I wonder how that would start...and if she would get ordered out of wherever she was by Casey ;) (LP said she did that to him when he told her to knock the ZG stuff off)

Not at all. :) They have that evidence so what is he gonna say? They don't play fair?

No that they (LE) themselves aren't 100% sure. Because just like in the OJ case they (Defense) will try and sow doubts about forensic science in the juror's minds.

Ok, another line of computer questioning. As liberal (IMHO) as jails have gotten, do we have any idea whatsoever if Casey has computer access in jail? I mean, they have cable tv and such. Anyone know the status of computers in the jail?

Dh works in a federal prison. They do not have computer access.

He's the best! :) I hope NG has him on as much as possible with updates, and I hope Greta has him on once the convention is over.

Did they ask for additional searchers to come out and give the info?

Salem

:waitasec::o:DThemis I had to think about that boring 3-15 min for a minute but then caught it! Good one.:croc:

You should watch Greta, even though she can be "soft" on her guest, most everyone respects her.
Thanks, wedavis. I will have to switch to just Greta and y'all on this forum. I'm not so obsessed by this case and CA's personality that I can tolerate the rude behavior. But that's just me (and wife and Mom).

I don't disagree at all; in fact, I definitely agree! I'm just glad you chose, correctly, to say 'infamous'! LOL!

A couple of adds:

5) Will let her stay in his office for hours on end, to the exclusion of his other clients;
6) Could even stand to see her in a "Have You Seen Me" t-shirt without smacking her silly?

O/T -- I just caught an ad for Dog. You reckon he'd wanna take LP's place? Do you think Casey could handle Dog's wife? IMHO.

Yeah, occassionally the big picture come to me magically...after I read all you guys' posts ;)

O/T I'd be more afraid of the Dog's wife than Nancy Grace. She just *looks* like she doesn't give a rat's behind, don't she? Nancy, on the other hand, has to have all her jewerly and her hair poofed with some AquaNet...I love me some Nancy, but she's southern belle all the way. Dog's wife? Raw, unfiltered, and eats the same breakfast cereal, Nails, like her husband. :)

Dh works in a federal prison. They do not have computer access.

Good. I also wonder if LE has cloned her friends computers. With all the mooching of living space, she had to have been in peoples houses at some points in time when they weren't there, and we know they must have computers, since so many seem to have myspace, etc. pages. That could be enlightening, too. Oh, no, I'm starting to ramble. :crazy:

Good. I also wonder if LE has cloned her friends computers. With all the mooching of living space, she had to have been in peoples houses at some points in time when they weren't there, and we know they must have computers, since so many seem to have myspace, etc. pages. That could be enlightening, too. Oh, no, I'm starting to ramble. :crazy:

Ramble is good... means the negative vibes that were hear on this board have "lifted" (or left, whatever) and people are starting think. That's soooo NICE. Goods stuff happens when we think together...

O/T I'd be more afraid of the Dog's wife than Nancy Grace. She just *looks* like she doesn't give a rat's behind, don't she? Nancy, on the other hand, has to have all her jewerly and her hair poofed with some AquaNet...I love me some Nancy, but she's southern belle all the way. Dog's wife? Raw, unfiltered, and eats the same breakfast cereal, Nails, like her husband. :)

One point of disagreement: I think Dog's wife eats the nails, then spits out tacks for his breakfast! I've now voting put Beth (?) in a room with Casey for, oh, 30-45 seconds. Done deal!

I'm watching the 7:00 p.m. and LP says Casey was telling everyone her parents were going to sign the house over to her and then they could all live there. Was Casey thinking about doing her parents in also - so she could have the house?????

How's that for starting a rumor :)

Salem

Yeah, occassionally the big picture come to me magically...after I read all you guys' posts ;)

LOL!!

That's one set of breasts Miss Casey wouldn't grope.... well not twice. lol

I missed the first part of the what LP was just saying...I just heard, he told Casey he traveled 3,000 miles for this and.....and then she told him to get out of her house - can anyone tell me what he said? I was too busy reading the dog bone thread and missed what he was saying.

When did they return the computers to the Anthony's?

Keystroke programs allow remote observation without detection. I put one on a computer of ours once. The public can buy them but maybe LE has
something even better.

Keystroke programs allow remote observation without detection. I put one on a computer of ours once. The public can buy them but maybe LE has
something even better.

Crafty crafty...I'm keeping my eye on you...most folks wouldn know about those nifty little programs ;)

Good call!

I'm watching the 7:00 p.m. and LP says Casey was telling everyone her parents were going to sign the house over to her and then they could all live there. Was Casey thinking about doing her parents in also - so she could have the house?????

How's that for starting a rumor :)

Salem

Yes, I read in that 432 page report that Casey had told a couple people that her parents were planning on giving her the house (she would take over the mortgage payments) but her father cheated on her mother with a woman online so that ruined the whole deal. He moved out for a few months, then right before they started the divorce, they reconciled and her mother called off the deal to give Casey the house.

This according to the case file.

I missed the first part of the what LP was just saying...I just heard, he told Casey he traveled 3,000 miles for this and.....and then she told him to get out of her house - can anyone tell me what he said? I was too busy reading the dog bone thread and missed what he was saying.

Ok dogs, it's like this --

He said he flew 3000 miles to bail her out and if she wanted to talk to him, he's be only glad to listen.

She started in with the ZG kidnapping story and he cut her off, saying he didn't want to hear that because it's all bunk.

She cut HIM off and ordered him out of "her" house.

Ya know, this IS Casey's attorney. Technically she chooses who gets to represent her - it's not her mother's choice if Casey doesn't want it to be.

I would imagine that the family would have a tough time getting an attorney for Casey to replace Baez who:

1) Will work for free, because none of them have any money
2) Will take case considering the circus it's been
3) Will take the case considering the 400 page data released last week
4) Will eat the brownies Casey makes/brings you...

Yellow Dog is right though -- there's always some attorney wanting to infamous. In Mark Geragos' Peterson case, it backfired and hurt his reputation. In the Bart Corbin case, his attorneys did some pretty wild things too, but when LE came up with Bart's childhood friend giving him the gun and they tied Bart to it as the murder weapon, they were smart enough to tell their client that he was SOL and he copped a guilty plea and deal at the 11th hour as jury selection for those cases he was convicted of were starting.

I think Baez will stay as Casey's attorney because he has convinced her he can protect her. In her mind he has become another one of her "boy toys". It will be her call and for him to have lasted this long with Casey, the woman all about control, then he will remain imo.

When the evidence is against a client then the defense attorney's theory will be more outlandish. Just like in the Scott Peterson case and 99% of the time a sensible jury sees through the smoke and mirrors in record time. Baez' theory will also be outlandish imo.

I do think he earnestly asked for the limited immunity hoping that he would be able to schmooze her enough to get her to tell where Caylee's body is located. If he had that information from her then it would give him a bargaining chip to try and get a plea deal of a lessor charge. That would be considered a win for him in the legal community. Especially on a very high profile case.

BUT, of course I am sure Casey manipulates him as well. Teasing him that she may tell when she has absolutely no intentions of doing so....ever imo.

I think Casey is loving all this attention and knowing ONLY she has the answer that everyone desperately wants to know. She will continue to be stoic, cold, removed, detached and will never disclosed her dark secret. A leopard cant change its spots.

Imo, it isn't just about the decomposition in her vehicle or the hair strands that prove that the decomposition came from Caylee. He knows that the forensic tests are vast and there is more to come and more to be revealed.

imoo

What is AIM? Thanks!

AOL Instant Messenger. If someone is added as her friend, they can see when she logs on and logs off. Someone from the forum had added her as a friend and thus able to see her log on and off at various times.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back