Nancy Grace on Headline News 27 Aug

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It seems the tow truck driver had a better sense of smell than the former LE, George.

Good o' George was in the backyard with "mommy dearest" looking under the playhouse & moving things around looking for little Caylee!!! :furious:

What does that tell us...

Why are there quotes on this thread under my name that I did not write

How is that Possible?

I know that but what I'm asking is who getes the 50k when this is over?

normally it's the Bail Bondsman & in this case the bondsman was TP wasn't it?

Thats how they make their money.

By the way your snipping quotes....

Sorry about the snip. Well, I think I am not sure someone (LP) pays the bondsman to insure the bond (TP). Maybe someone else can shed some light on this.

:doh: I think the place is wired...he said she is not talking to anyone.
Seeing her today with that Find Caylee t-shirt on, walking like she knows she pulled one over on the Padilla's, hiding behind her lawyer just made me want to either hurl or hit something.
:doh:

Can someone PLEASE link me to the video of Casey wearing the t-shirt, this I gotta see. What a sick b****

Can someone PLEASE link me to the video of Casey wearing the t-shirt, this I gotta see. What a sick b****
On the right side there is a long list of videos, in the first three there is footage of her coming and going today all decked out in Madonna like bracelets and find Caylee t-shirt. I told my old man that any mother who's child was "missing" would not take the time to deck herself out, put on make up and so on. If it were me I would have puffy bagged out eyes from lack of sleep and crying! My own daughter was missing for 2 days several years ago and she was 15, I was a basket case!
http://www.local6.com/news/17314942/detail.html

You really have to step out of all the "bull" and get into the little details. And keep in mind everything began to get fuzzy on June 16th. But yet, everyone confirms (Cindy, George and Casey) they all last seen Caylee on June 8 (or 9th).

It's fact Caylee was with Cindy at the nursing home as we have the video, we have pictures, we have a sign in sheet, there are lots of witnesses, family was there, discussion of stolen money etc., etc.

However, the ONLY detail on June 16th is George at 12:50 PM and a little tidbit of Cindy saying: "I heard them in the bedroom."

There are no details at all about the happenings of a 2 1/2 year old in the household on June 16th except for a story by George of them leaving while he was watching the Food TV show.

No one talks about Caylee getting up in the morning having breakfast, going to the potty, having lunch, taking a bath, playing outside, playing with the dogs, having a fit, NADA!

George's interview with LE in his statement says June 8th otr 9th, as well as Cindy's first statement.

How do you forget a detail of Father's Day at the nursing home on June 15th when it was "clearly" a traumatic day because of a "possible" heated discussion because of the stolen money as well as the argument at the house "possibly" later that day!

Wow, your good. I kind of thought they didn't want it to come out about the fight ( Info. From Cindy's brother). Or they just were so in shock over the whole thing they didn't think and were just going with the date Casey gave them. I just don't think Cindy could have faked that 911 call.

Why are there quotes on this thread under my name that I did not write

How is that Possible?
Hi Boston, that looks like merely an accidental error which happens when someone accidentally deletes a piece of the [/quote] code.

At any rate, you asked a very good question! My understanding is that LP, the 'bounty hunter' thought he could give the fifty grand to his nephew, but the licensed bail bondsmen in Florida insisted that the Florida laws be followed, which require that a Licensed Florida Bondsman actually post the bond. I also recall reading that it is illegal for a bondsman to do this for 'free'. So the Florida bondsman may have received the $50,000. I believe that the other $200.00 was paid to Orange County.

Further, (and I did try to research and ask, but never did figure it out, lol), TP's Insurance underwriter, Southern Insurance Underwriters, Inc, CMBA, out of Texas, will take the full hit for the balance of the five hundred thousand dollars if Casey fails to appear in court. That $450,000 would have to be paid to the Orange County Court, I believe.

Hopefully someone with more knowledge of bail and bonds can verify or correct for us. :)

watching the repeat of Nancy and I feel for LP, the other comment that sticks with me, "The grandfather will be devasted." can't remember his exact words but makes me think he has more respect for George then Cindy. I think LP was trying to do the right thing. I hope someone smacks that so called mother for me.

watching the repeat of Nancy and I feel for LP, the other comment that sticks with me, "The grandfather will be devasted." can't remember his exact words but makes me think he has more respect for George then Cindy. I think LP was trying to do the right thing. I hope someone smacks that so called mother for me.
We're watching it again here too. He said that George will be tore up. Leonard looks like and from some of his words, he is done with this case and I think they will be pulling out of Orlando within the next few days.

Casey, IMO will go back to jail, murder charges will eventually be brought against her and she will deny, deny , deny. I don't see her ever telling the truth. She will, much like Scott Peterson, sit on death row, still denying being a murderer till their dying day.

Wow, your good. I kind of thought they didn't want it to come out about the fight ( Info. From Cindy's brother). Or they just were so in shock over the whole thing they didn't think and were just going with the date Casey gave them. I just don't think Cindy could have faked that 911 call.

Agreed, however in trying to protect Casey and go with the kidnap story they may have "changed" the dates to 6/9.:waitasec:

Madonna like bracelets

At least one of the bracelets is a purple, wide, flat plastic one that appears to be the same as (remembered who! GARRISON) wore, "for Caylee".

Watching them replay Cindy's testimony on the stand for CA's bond hearing, really bothers me. She says in one of her 9-1-1 calls to police (in a state of honest panic) that she had JUST FOUND her daughter Casey. We've all heard Cindy say in that call, "My Daughter's been missing for a month. I found her today! But I can't find my granddaughter!"

And then, only a week or so later Cindy is on the stand trying to build a defense for Casey by testifying that she was "in contact" with Casey EVERY day?? And almost got caught lying when the attorney asking the questions confronted her with her own words that she had told LE she wasn't able to "speak" to Casey for days on end?

Can someone explain to me how Cindy wasn't smacked with lying on the stand at a minimum?? How does that happen??

At least one of the bracelets is a purple, wide, flat plastic one that appears to be the same as (remembered who! GARRISON) wore, "for Caylee".

I was also wondering about the plethora of bracelets. I wouldn't be able to think enough to brush my teeth if one of of my children were missing, much less adorn myself with jewelry. Maybe that's just me.

We're watching it again here too. He said that George will be tore up. Leonard looks like and from some of his words, he is done with this case and I think they will be pulling out of Orlando within the next few days.

Casey, IMO will go back to jail, murder charges will eventually be brought against her and she will deny, deny , deny. I don't see her ever telling the truth. She will, much like Scott Peterson, sit on death row, still denying being a murderer till their dying day.

my gut tells me a plea is coming, I think once mom and dad no longer buy her crap she will plea, I truly believe if Cindy can convince her that she will forgive her she will plea

Watching them replay Cindy's testimony on the stand for CA's bond hearing, really bothers me. She says in one of her 9-1-1 calls to police (in a state of honest panic) that she had JUST FOUND her daughter Casey. We've all heard Cindy say in that call, "My Daughter's been missing for a month. I found her today! But I can't find my granddaughter!"

And then, only a week or so later Cindy is on the stand trying to build a defense for Casey by testifying that she was "in contact" with Casey EVERY day?? And almost got caught lying when the attorney asking the questions confronted her with her own words that she had told LE she wasn't able to "speak" to Casey for days on end?

Can someone explain to me how Cindy wasn't smacked with lying on the stand at a minimum?? How does that happen??
I remember discussion during that time she was on the stand about her inconsistant answers....she very well in the end be charged or at the very least be confronted with those conflicting statments by prosecuters in her daughter's murder trial.

I was also wondering about the plethora of bracelets. I wouldn't be able to think enough to brush my teeth if one of of my children were missing, much less adorn myself with jewelry. Maybe that's just me.
I have been there, and I can tell you that I could not function when my daughter was missing...the only thing that kept me sane was trying to keep my youngest, her brother, from seeing me fall apart and loose it.

NANCY GRACE

Report Lab Says Dead Body Was in Tot Mom`s Car Trunk

Aired August 27, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, GUEST HOST: Explosive developments in the case that all of America is watching. And unfortunately, it appears to be sad news. Tonight, stunning new forensic information just in as police investigate the disappearance of that beautiful 3-year-old Florida girl named Caylee, last seen with her mother, Casey. Little Caylee has been missing, as you probably know, for 10 long weeks.
A huge bombshell tonight as we go to broadcast. We learn air samples taken from Casey Anthony`s car trunk confirm human decomposition. This bombshell now backs a frantic 911 call made by the toddler`s grandmother, Cindy, saying that her daughter, Casey`s, car smelled like a dead body. And Cadaver dogs also hit on Casey Anthony`s car trunk.

As these shocking results surface, we learn an immunity deal is now on the table, authorities reportedly giving Casey Anthony until next Tuesday to give up key information that would help investigators find Caylee, all in exchange for a limited immunity. The clock now ticking. but will this be the big break we`ve been waiting for in the search for Caylee? Just hours ago, investigators meet with Casey Anthony at her lawyer`s office. But tonight, still no sign of 3-year-old Caylee. And the big question remains, Where is this little girl?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/27/ng.01.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back