Nancy Grace - Thurs., 01/15/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathi B: KC frustrated with CA for pressing for answers. CA not accepting KC's answers. It was a typical power struggle.

Cindy visibly upset in this video by Casey appearing so glib.

Caller asked if LA and CA were speaking in code on previous visit. LP: Siblings have own language. LP thinks intermediary passed on information to DC. He doesn't think it was GA or CA.

Pulled the feed on LP! Opp's, I'm SURE it was a mistake. Weather?

LP talking about chain

Saying that if LA got on witness stand under granted immunity and confessed to having something to do with Caylee's death, then it would cast doubt on KC and they could do nothing to him. (Is that right!?!?)

When Ca tells KC that the fam not doing well, LA sick, GA lost temper and CA is wimpering, KC responds how difficult life is for her, doesn't ask about anyone, doesn't say "l'm so sorry for what you all are going thru", no, it's all about her.

NG po'd at Mickey Sherman for being upset with the jail videos being released, was funny.

The A's have to know they would not be safe if some miscarriage of justice happened and she came home. This chick is seriously sick and very dangerous. MOO

Saying that if LA got on witness stand under granted immunity and confessed to having something to do with Caylee's death, then it would cast doubt on KC and they could do nothing to him. (Is that right!?!?)

From what I thought I learned yesterday, they can charge him if they can find separate evidence, but can't use his words against him.

Kc says she's not the boss "anymore" to GA.

Yeah, I know. Makes me think about what life was like at the A's before all this went down. KC really ruled the house.....ugh! Its amazing how GA and CA made it thru the whole 31 minutes swallowing her crapola!

Mickie Sherman was just on complaining about the Sunshine Law in Florida. Too bad, too sad buddy!:)

kc likes the shirts!..........what? never mentions her dear baby gone? She even reads the shirts and not 1 tear drop................EVIL, COLD, SPITEFUL BEACH, for sure!
Anyone notice how she smiles, giggles, serious, angry, happy, mad all emotions in a matter of seconds, just like an actress? Why is SHE crying already??? oh my

She's been getting all positive letters, unlike the A's who get threats. DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL?

The A's have to know they would not be safe if some miscarriage of justice happened and she came home. This chick is seriously sick and very dangerous. MOO

She.......absolutely......freaks........me..........the.........he!!.........out!

Oh you and dad get hate mail, not me, I get encouraging letters. --KC

in other words, So who cares whats happening to you, I'm good.

CA crying a lot, she says GA blew up at the media, KC giggles? WTF?

Kronk claimed 5K reward and believes he saw skull in August. Why does he say that now?

:clap::clap::clap:​

Why does she want to talk to GA who she despises? kc can manipulate him?
emotionally blackmail him?

caller, *however it happened* about nanny........letting down here guard.......
when protestors where there did the 'a's wanting them to go around the corner???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papaya-salad