Nancy Grace - Thurs., 01/15/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because JB screens her mail but, it is amazing how every comment is switched into being about her ... without the slightest courtesy to acknowledge that other person, their feelings, their pain.

ALL ABOUT ME. - KC.

EXACTLY.

And how long now have we been hearing about immunity for Lee? Who keeps bringing this up? His lawyer? Just seems like a strange strategy, to harp on it every day, IDK.

no funeral day in site..........now talking about what kc buying at jail with other people's money

NG glad she got herself some expensive cocoa butter to slather on herself behind bars!

Can you legally claim an normal able to work adult and a grand daughter that you have no custody of on your income tax?

Yes you can, if they live with you and you are supporting them..?????? Good question...
I have had to claim my brother in law before when he lived with us for 3 years!
This would be really interesting to find out.

after saying her bright little "good morning" to daddy, who calls her "beautiful" again (shudder), casey has the nerve to ask why cindy is crying "already." wow. um... gee, casey, maybe it's because you have made her life a living hell? completely without remorse or guilt, it's impossible for her to even see the suffering she has caused her family.

words fail me right now.

Can I say how irritating it is to see KC pick at her eyes constantly? It is. Is that to stall, while she figures out an answer for her parents, figure out how to turn the conversation around?

That is true emotion from Cindy, thats why I just dont understand the hate for her.I want to comfort her, Caylee is loved so much by Cindy.

I have to say I am not an A fan but I feel for both of them watching this.

Could JB be printing what is online and sharing it with Casey?

I hope so , and I hope he will relay my message to her:
Rot in your cell Casey! You are right where you belong! You deserve every bite of coleslaw you can't stand for all of your life!

Can you legally claim an normal able to work adult and a grand daughter that you have no custody of on your income tax?

My Mom clamied my son twice. Not sure if she ever claimed me but I think you can.

jmo

Can I say how irritating it is to see KC pick at her eyes constantly? It is. Is that to stall, while she figures out an answer for her parents, figure out how to turn the conversation around?

I know! There are absolutely NO tears there! Why in the world does she keep doing this?

OT from Anthonys

Did any of you watch the Duke LaCrosse case with NG? :)

as a grandmother, I can feel the hurt of CA/GA, BUT why didn't they do the right thing to HELP find CAYLEE no matter what the consequences? The A family DECIDED to LIE to EVERYONE and LOST PUBLIC support! IMO.... now I personally hope all of the family goes to jail for what they have done, esp if any of them knew where Caylee was and let her rot in a garbage bag!!!

after saying her bright little "good morning" to daddy, who calls her "beautiful" again (shudder), casey has the nerve to ask why cindy is crying "already." wow. um... gee, casey, maybe it's because you have made her life a living hell? completely without remorse or guilt, it's impossible for her to even see the suffering she has caused her family.

words fail me right now.

KC doesn't have a clue the pain they are feeling, and she doesn't care. This video really hits home how tremendously ill she is. MOO

words fail me right now.

She never ONCE asked about CAYLEE during any of these visits. Never.

They have to bring her up. She goes on about her diet, her sleep habits HER DAY.

She can't be bothered to even ASK, just complains about being locked up for exactly one month.

How long was Caylee "missing" on this date???

My mother has a personality disorder. No matter what the drama in her life it is ALWAYS ALL ABOUT HER. Just as KC turns every sentence into a "what about me" a Borderline Personality Disorder person will do the same. I would also like to say look closely at her eyes. They change shape dramatically as she becomes angry. They say the eyes are a window to the soul. Look into that window. There is no soul. BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER.:behindbar

You would think kc first words would be........HAVE YOU HEARD ANYTHING? DID LE FIND ANYTHING ABOUT CAYLEE or ZANNY???

She never ONCE asked about CAYLEE during any of these visits. Never.

They have to bring her up. She goes on about her diet, her sleep habits HER DAY.

She can't be bothered to even ASK, just complains about being locked up for exactly one month.

How long was Caylee "missing" on this date???

I truly believe if they hadn't brought up the subject of Caylee KC would've spent the entire visit on how pizzed she was she missed the chili cookoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe