Nancy Grace - Thursday, 11/20/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well now he can send them a nice big bill and they can refuse to pay it.....LOL so he will still be around for awhile.

who is the doofas lawyer talking about LP ? NG's question had nothing to do with LP.

He's confusing Carlos Padilla with Leonard Padilla

Shows you how much these talking heads really know about the case

IMO, NeJame is over the A-Team.....the horrible way they acted at JB park, the tour of the A home, bad-mouthing LE, George going to be a spokesperson for KFN and the presser was probably the last straw with their "proof" that Caylee is alive.

He was to advise and they never took his advice....one (of the many) of the biggest mistakes the A's have made.

I remember hearing something about the PJ Harvery Song..Down by the water..don't know if that is it or not..but it was brought up somewhere along the way.

I know it's in a thread somewhere..I think maybe the one on the female BG thread? I'll take a look & see unless someone beats me. Everyone is so fast here!:blowkiss:

IMO, NeJame is over the A-Team.....the horrible way they acted at JB park, the tour of the A home, bad-mouthing LE, George going to be a spokesperson for KFN and the presser was probably the last straw with their "proof" that Caylee is alive.

He was to advise and they never took his advice....one (of the many) of the biggest mistakes the A's have made.

He sure hung in there for a while with them not taking his advice..they've been blabbing for ages.

I am wondering if the A's fired MN because he started to disagree with them about Caylee and was giving them advice on what to expect. CA didn't want to hear it and clashed like she always does with someone who she disagrees with (ex LP and TM) and told him "Your fired".

FBI has confirmed Caylee is dead. A's cancelled presser.

the "ding dong" bell sound from Caylee's playhouse replays in GA's head. It should !!!

The Anthony's have no idea how to handle the media..

They hire an Attorney & then they ignore his advice

Just what I would expect from them....Nobody can tell them anything!

ASking if Baez is asking for a change of venue and if so when?

Change of venue - why hasn't it been asked yet by Baez.

Speedy trial - why hasn't Baez asked for it yet.

Back To The Lawyers

Richard Herman : Baez should have made a motion for a change of venue but if he does that he loses the speedy trial (I think he means because of the delay)

If the A's have evidence that Caylee is still alive, why did they cancel the presser? Hmm.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back