Nancy Grace - Thursday, 11/20/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm actually surprised he doesn't want it delayed!

The longer he delays the better the chance that Caylees body will be found

If that happens then he can no longer argue that she's still alive

Tension is growing on both sides every day (A's and LE).

Kobi reading the Body Farm report. NG and Kobi going back and forth about the report.
Kobi arguing it's only a preliminary report, but, imo, there must be something to the report that the DA and GJ believe it was a human being decomposing in the trunk.

NG accuses Kobe of "backstroking" (backpedaling) about the FBI's stand on DNA evidence. She's really been trying to nail Kobi, but so far he's been holding his own.

The longer he delays the better the chance that Caylees body will be found

If that happens then he can no longer argue that she's still alive

BINGO..I bet if he were given the option of going to trial on Monday..he would take it.

NG accuses Kobe of "backstroking" (backpedaling) about the FBI's stand on DNA evidence. She's really been trying to nail Kobi, but so far he's been holding his own.

Some days he does and other days he is like a little boy in a corner..it just depends on the day IMO.

I'm actually surprised he doesn't want it delayed!

Actually her check fraud case was delayed so that he could put all his effort into the murder trial. He was not at all prepared for the check fraud trial. Her trial was supposed to be the end of Nov/beginning of Dec now it is next spring. I think he wants to get the murder one out of the way.

when you only make vague statements like "might be" and "could be" it's easy to hold your own. The one thing kobi never does is answer yes or no, we never get definitive answers from him.

Nancy is reporting that the FBI says ...The evidence confirms that Caylee is dead - And the GJ indictment also confirms that

Okay...I actually just found an article about it and don't know how in the world I missed that.

Herman always looks like he has a stomach ache. His thinking that these won't be admissable scares me.

Caller asking if JB asked for change of venue? If JB asks for change of venue he won't get speedy trial, it starts over.

Speedy Trial..Not asked for yet.

Herman saying air samples will be inadmissable.

Kinda ironic, GA talking about how everyone should want to cooperate when someone is missing.

They need to stop airing random little girls' pictures now. What, the A's don't know what Caylee looks like? They have to air them on national tv because they're not sure?

There oughta be a law... If I was one of the parents I'd be livid.

BINGO..I bet if he were given the option of going to trial on Monday..he would take it.

I agree......

I'm sure his defense is going to be that Caylee is still alive.....

He's going to attack the science & try to claim that there is no proof that anyone at all is dead

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie
Back