NANCY GRACE, Thursday, 12/18/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NG says we can "hone in" on the dates now, and show that the remains were there on Aug. 11th.

Cadaver Dogs searched the area - OCSD searched the area - TES searched the area

Nothing was found - Casey is in Prison

The Body was found

additional skeletal remains found this afternoon. Search area expanded. LE will stay on scene searching at least until tomorrow night.

Do I understand that the FBI/LE still finding teeth with the bones? Far from bag? Duct tape across mouth, wouldn't teeth be intact with skull and tape??
then they keep saying *slaying* which means violent murder????

So meter reader had been re-assigned after August, then was just recently re-assigned to this area again, so he got curious and went in looking, and found what he found.

See how its going to all come together and make sense...unlike KC's version of things.

The Body was found

I'm afraid the defense may be doing a happy dance right now.

in tape with LA and kc,,,kc looks like she is flirting with bro???? or is it just me???

Do I understand that the FBI/LE still finding teeth with the bones? Far from bag? Duct tape across mouth, wouldn't teeth be intact with skull and tape??
then they keep saying *slaying* which means violent murder????

Maybe an animal dragged off the jaw bone.

If the bag had been retrieved back in mid-August, I'm thinking there would be a lot more evidence than they have now. Meaning, more would be left of the body and maybe intact. Now the defense can call LE inept and say "if only it had been found earlier" etc etc etc. MOO

Yes they are Chilly..

A big part of LE's case is that 2 seperate Cadaver dogs hit on KC's trunk

Cadaver dogs don't make mistakes....!!!

Jose is gong to say that if these Cadaver dogs are so reliable why didn't they find the bag back in August?

The Body was found

kc had an anxiety attack when she heard the area was searched.......she told LA Caylee was where they were familiar with area....(mom also):furious:.........and GA 'she's close dad..........

looks like Caylee's remains are all over an acre grid..............

LE to be processing the scene at least through the weekend, expanded area, still finding bones. Showed photos of dense brush they are sifting through.

Attorney Richard - dogs alert even if body covered in water. Police said they put the dogs directly in that location (says him).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back