Nancy Grace - Thursday, 12/4/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
George asks Casey if she "borrowed" or "took without permission" something from someone and that could be the reason they took Caylee.

Translation: Did you "steal" from someone to cause all this?

Do you notice how when she answers a question - it's not just a direct answer. It's "Well, like I told you, as I told mom and like I told Lee earlier..." Is this a lier's habit to waste time or take up space with useless words?

All of the A's have this pattern, scary.

Actually supposedly, and convienently, Zannis apt is just like Ricardos - even with a drum set! Go figure!

I know. Don't you just love it. How very convenient.

This girl has an answer for EVERYTHING!

And Cindy handles that with kid gloves........"I know you wouldn't sweetie." Cindy never gets angry or strong with Casey......she dances around the issue, as if she's afraid of her!

CA knows by the look on her face during the calls that KC is lying and Klee is dead.

I hope see has LP on, would love to hear his comments on these tapes

And Cindy handles that with kid gloves........"I know you wouldn't sweetie." Cindy never gets angry or strong with Casey......she dances around the issue, as if she's afraid of her!

ITA, I wonder what she has on them...they never use any force.

Do you notice how when she answers a question - it's not just a direct answer. It's "Well, like I told you, as I told mom and like I told Lee earlier..." Is this a lier's habit to waste time or take up space with useless words?

You bet it is!

CA tells KC she knows the drums are not in ZGs apt., but in Recardo's

Z's and Ricardo's apartment are alike, is that what Casey said...?
How many times did Cindy ask the question before Casey gave a Half-truth answer

ITA, I wonder what she has on them... never use any force.

Too bad her Uncle Rick never came to jail to talk to her. She would have had a tough question or two thrown at her then.

Showing the tape where Casey comments and complains about eating cole slaw.
WTH, they should be worrying what Caylee is eating if they belived she was really kidnapped...I am ill.

grits! OMG grits! Anyone ever hear of depression kids chewing street tar instead of gum?

When do we see the CA/GA asking the HARD questions and tough love...

EVERYONE at WS will win the lottery twice before KC shows any emotion about Caylee.

Cindy: "We've raised almost 225 thousand dollars."
KC: "Wow. That's almost half my bond."

cindy"everyone wants Caylee found"
KC "yes, everyone should want Caylee to come home"
KC was looking real hard for Caylee at Club Fusion and while she cooked and did laundry and sleeping with TonE

THE BELLE OF THE BALL!! She has the entire family tip-toeing around her.

She is a MASTER manipulator...she's short and snappy with dads beating around the bushes...crying works great

Around Lee it's the damsel in distress act...help! help!! And "Boy! you're smart!"

Around Mommy Dearest, she's closemouthed...."already went over that with Lee/JB

How many times did she say" I need to come home" can't find her unless I come home...well, we all CERTAINLY know how much EXTENSIVE EFFORT she put into that when she got home.

I did see some kinks in the armor tho. she's got no one in OCSO to impress. She's going nuts. That's good. She's got PLENTY of time to think about dear Caylee.

I HOPE & PRAY SHE COMES TO YOU EVERY NIGHT IN YOUR DREAMS.

grits! OMG grits! Anyone ever hear of depression kids chewing street tar instead of gum?

When do we see the CA/GA asking the HARD questions and tough love...

EVERYONE at WS will win the lottery twice before KC shows any emotion about Caylee.

In a word....never.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurkeyDinosaur