Nancy Grace - Thursday, 12/4/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WoW, I have not had time to watch the tapes. CA and GA are unreal, at least she admited on tape that she stole from AH, that will get her time in jail.

Did i just hear that right? She cant id her from a lineup but can from a sketch???

Wth? Is she a fricken cartoon now?

Z's and Ricardo's apartment are alike, is that what Casey said...?
How many times did Cindy ask the question before Casey gave a Half-truth answer

And she only admitted it was Ricardo's apt after CA said "I know whose apt this is." Then she fesses up. Was CA just trying to bring Ricardo's name into the mix on tape?

ETA: She made it clear she knew the truth about the picture, so why was she asking the question?

KC saying Zanny was the one who gave her the hair straightener....even says "remember Mom, she gave it to me?".........WHATEVER!!!!!!!

KC saying Zanny was the one who gave her the hair straightener....even says "remember Mom, she gave it to me?".........WHATEVER!!!!!!!

But the best part.....Cindy says "Oh, that's TRUE" !!!??!!!!!!!

She keeps saying that "she just wants to come home" no tears for the baby.

Whaaaa whaaa whaaaa waaaa... I really messed up this time and I can't find a way out.... I don't think you can help me either mamma and papa CA & CA...

She just wants to be home with "you guys" so I can help find her. What did she do when she got home to help? Nothing.

Too bad her Uncle Rick never came to jail to talk to her. She would have had a tough question or two thrown at her then.

Oh how I'd love to have had Uncle Rick get ahold of her!

LP says Kc told him, that Zanny and Sam held her down and took Caylee for money she owed her?

LP thinking that Caylee is in the Little Econ river.

LP caught the past tense used by KC, too.

I ate cole slaw Mommy and I even eat baloney with cheese. Daddy to Princess KC, "Hi Gorgeous." " Enjoy KC, that's the usual menu at the Ritz. :cool:

Good grief, KC knows so much about Zanny, her mothers name, her step-father's name, their approx. ages, her sister and her sister's employment, her roomates, her neices and nephews that she babysits, yet the dumba** can't come up with one simple phone number. :rolleyes:

And she only admitted it was Ricardo's apt after CA said "I know whose apt this is." Then she fesses up. Was CA just trying to bring Ricardo's name into the mix on tape?

ETA: She made it clear she knew the truth about the picture, so why was she asking the question?

I think she was trying to show Casey that she knows the truth therefore she's in control. IDK, I give up trying to figure out these people. :confused:

It seems like Cindy doesn't want to catch Casey lying, so she gives her an out by saying, "I know whose apt. it it." That's Casey's cue to come up with something.

Good grief, KC knows so much about Zanny, her mothers name, her step-father's name, their approx. ages, her sister and her sister's employment, her roomates, her neices and nephews that she babysits, yet the dumba** can't come up with one simple phone number. :rolleyes:

ITA!! When I read the initial police transcripts...I was like, Man this girl is slick - she can lie at the drop of a hat!

Now - I just see her as pathetic...just amazed at what I am seeing in these tapes - like a case study for some college psych class.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back