Nancy Grace, Tues. 02/10/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe CMA was for KC...not Caylee.

1) - He didn't have a Caylee button on, only the small one that Cindy wore as well, and touched..."while talking about KC".
Even the Pastor had a Caylee button on, and, LA didn't have a jacket.

2) - What kind of promise is he going to keep to Caylee? If he promised her he'd find her killer, if it's the last thing he does, as "he isn't out looking"...he knows who murdered her.

I believe he promised KC he would always stick beside her, no matter what! Hence his comment...."this family stands "United"! KC is part of that family.

3) He's proud of Caylee...okay, she was a child, sure. He's proud that KC is holding strong!

4) Cindy and George released 'a basket of doves' for Caylee....Lee had "one" dove in his hand and set it free...that dove symbolized KC to LA.

And, now LP states LA referred to KC as CMA when speaking with him, when LP had KC out on bond.

Coded message in the hopes KC was watching/listening. Transparent...no question to me, CMA was KC.

Is LA broken by "guilt"! He did ask for immunity.....

WELL said, I AGREE!

My oldest son's initials are DDC. My youngest daughter's initials are DCC. When I am in a playful mood with my children, I call them by their initials. It drives them nuts! But hey, we all know they secretly get a kick out of it! :)

I guess that is why LA's use of initials just doesn't seem that odd to me.

Doesn't seem odd to me either. My nephew's initials are GTO. It's hard to say his name without singing Little GTO.

I have prayed for this to be the case all along. As an Aunt, I just know that there is no way I would stand behind my brother or sister, and I would manipulate however I had to in order to not only protect my parents, but to find the truth.
I'm praying for that as well. I hope we find this to be the case! I am pray ing for Uncle E to be little Caylee's hero! Somehow I believe this to be the case here. It makes sense to me, especially after seeing and hearing how much duress Lee had today. He is totally heartbroken.
I wouldn't be standing behind my sister or my brother either if I knew they had killed my niece or nephew! No way! I would of course love them, but I would never protect them from facing the consequences they deserved to face. And I would want justice for my niece or nephew. I know that much!

I was also wondering that because i find it odd that they had to bring a laptop up there in the first place.

Me, too.

Initially the Anthony family did request that the family be able to have a service for Caylee together.

Maybe the pressor yesterday was so nobody would suspect the possibility of a webcam and that the laptop would be less suspect sitting on the podium?

I don't think so.
But, I do think this is the reason Cindy despises him, he knows what the score is with them.

Right, doesn't have anything to do with LP's Nov. "memorial" for Caylee.......

OOP !! I mean "prayer service.

EXACTLY he may have gone out and looked up at the sky at night just as Caylee would have before she goes to bed, and he may have been talking to her privet and promised her that he will help get justice for her death.
THAT IS A PROMISE, and it is the last thing he may have close to his heart.
That promise that helps him make it from day to day.

It infuriate me how many here pick, just for the sake of picking.
Not Fair....

OH and Nancy Grace....I never met a case she did not like to disseminate.
Personaly would rather listen to On the Record with Greta. I think she is a fair game.

But I did like NG with regards to HKS on the Anna case she hated him and rightfully so. :)
He may have "visited" with Caylee's remains, as did Cindy and George. And made a promise to her then.

I agree with you exactly. The words LA spoke just don't seem like they were meant for Caylee. Why would he say he is proud of Caylee? That just doesn't make sense. Proud of what? That she was a cute little kid? And what promise? KC and LA were thick as thieves while she was out on bail. Remember the high 5 and all? I agree with LP too that he really heard LA call KC that. Its just too weird he would call baby caylee CMA. REAL weird.

I believe CMA was for KC...not Caylee.

1) - He didn't have a Caylee button on, only the small one that Cindy wore as well, and touched..."while talking about KC".
Even the Pastor had a Caylee button on, and, LA didn't have a jacket.

2) - What kind of promise is he going to keep to Caylee? If he promised her he'd find her killer, if it's the last thing he does, as "he isn't out looking"...he knows who murdered her.

I believe he promised KC he would always stick beside her, no matter what! Hence his comment...."this family stands "United"! KC is part of that family.

3) He's proud of Caylee...okay, she was a child, sure. He's proud that KC is holding strong!

4) Cindy and George released 'a basket of doves' for Caylee....Lee had "one" dove in his hand and set it free...that dove symbolized KC to LA.

And, now LP states LA referred to KC as CMA when speaking with him, when LP had KC out on bond.

Coded message in the hopes KC was watching/listening. Transparent...no question to me, CMA was KC.

Is LA broken by "guilt"! He did ask for immunity.....

It seems kind of odd that if he'd written something on the computer that he didn't just print it out. Normally one doesn't bring the whole computer! But who knows. MOO

My 26 yr old son does the same thing,he never prints it out.He takes his laptop everwhere.So does my daughter they are the computer generation.

I think he made it up too. He's becoming more desperate and more transparent all the time. He also said he spent 10 days with Casey which is totally untrue, AND he said she never mentioned Caylee's name. Hmmm.....what child did she claim was kidnapped at the park? I wish he'd pick a story and stick to it.

He makes up as he goes along.o/t my sis lives in california and has never heard of him till now.

My 26 yr old son does the same thing,he never prints it out.He takes his laptop everwhere.So does my daughter they are the computer generation.
Thanks ~ I've seen that with a lot of people, just never at a church or memorial service. :)

Tim Miller is a hero, but I know what you are saying.

I just don't see it however. KC and Lee are thick as thieves. I can't see him throwing her under the bus. I just can't.

You are so right...T Miller is a hero. I just meant a hero in her family, but I don't see that happening either. I sure hope I am wrong!

Doesn't seem odd to me either. My nephew's initials are GTO. It's hard to say his name without singing Little GTO.

That is cute! I just have to add - my initials are LDM and for some odd reason some of my old co workers referred to me as that! I'd hear "Hey LDM!" It then morphed into "Little Dogs Mama" when I got a puppy and couldn't stop talking about him.

But I do have to admit...i just don't know why Lee didn't say Caylee. I have WAY over analyzed this however.

I think he made it up too. He's becoming more desperate and more transparent all the time. He also said he spent 10 days with Casey which is totally untrue, AND he said she never mentioned Caylee's name. Hmmm.....what child did she claim was kidnapped at the park? I wish he'd pick a story and stick to it.
Wasn't it Rob who was told the story about the park 'kidnapping'?

Speaking of Rob, he and possibly others would have been in that trailer at the time Lee allegedly told Leonard that 'CMA' was his nickname for his sister. Should be easy enough to corroborate (or not), no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487