Nancy Grace, Tues. 02/10/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope the DP comes back into play. It should.
The DA will never get the family's blessing on that though, and they'd be able to speak during a penalty phase, so it's really unlikely it'd be imposed. Just MOO.

I believe CMA was for KC...not Caylee.

1) - He didn't have a Caylee button on, only the small one that Cindy wore as well, and touched..."while talking about KC".
Even the Pastor had a Caylee button on, and, LA didn't have a jacket.

2) - What kind of promise is he going to keep to Caylee? If he promised her he'd find her killer, if it's the last thing he does, as "he isn't out looking"...he knows who murdered her.

I believe he promised KC he would always stick beside her, no matter what! Hence his comment...."this family stands "United"! KC is part of that family.

3) He's proud of Caylee...okay, she was a child, sure. He's proud that KC is holding strong!

4) Cindy and George released 'a basket of doves' for Caylee....Lee had "one" dove in his hand and set it free...that dove symbolized KC to LA.

And, now LP states LA referred to KC as CMA when speaking with him, when LP had KC out on bond.

Coded message in the hopes KC was watching/listening. Transparent...no question to me, CMA was KC.

Is LA broken by "guilt"! He did ask for immunity.....

LP saying Casey hard-headed, you're not going to beat anything out of her. She never mentioned Caylee while LP was around, neither to the female bounty hunter.

Nancy asking Marc Klaas about LA sending a coded message to Casey. He thinks it's great the family is reaching out but none of this would've occurred if Casey hadn't murdered Caylee.

I think LP is right. KC is very hard-headed and I don't think she's ever going to change - JB wouldn't let her.

Yes, his comment about the "promise" ~ well, what would he have promised Caylee before she was killed? She was only two years old! That part, to me, sounded more like he was talking to Casey. Just MOO.

I dunno, I promised my grandfather things at his funeral when I was standing near the casket... I don't think that's so out there for him to have not been talking about Caylee.

But I didn't hear it at the time, so I might be totally wrong.

Try this one out......what if JB had a cam on his laptop and George saw Casey's face on the screen?

Never thought of that. If that was the case then I have to give GA a lot of credit for not showing a bigger emotional response. I will have to watch again and really pay attention to his eyes. Could be that Casey hit a button and she momentarily appeared on and George thought he was seeing things too. Interesting thought.

I believe CMA was for KC...not Caylee.

1) - He didn't have a Caylee button on, only the small one that Cindy wore as well, and touched..."while talking about KC".
Even the Pastor had a Caylee button on, and, LA didn't have a jacket.

2) - What kind of promise is he going to keep to Caylee? If he promised her he'd find her killer, if it's the last thing he does, as "he isn't out looking"...he knows who murdered her.

I believe he promised KC he would always stick beside her, no matter what! Hence his comment...."this family stands "United"! KC is part of that family.

3) He's proud of Caylee...okay, she was a child, sure. He's proud that KC is holding strong!

4) Cindy and George released 'a basket of doves' for Caylee....Lee had "one" dove in his hand and set it free...that dove symbolized KC to LA.

And, now LP states LA referred to KC as CMA when speaking with him, when LP had KC out on bond.

Coded message in the hopes KC was watching/listening. Transparent...no question to me, CMA was KC.

Is LA broken by "guilt"! He did ask for immunity.....

Ditto

Why am I getting an overwhelming feeling that LA has "secretly" thrown KC under the bus, finally, and has made a promise to Caylee to seek justice for her? For some reason, I feel he is asking if Caylee is proud of him for finally stepping up and doing the right thing.

IMO

Good grief!!! I sure hope this is the case! Finally something to hope for, and at least one of the A's is seeing clearly :clap:

Why am I getting an overwhelming feeling that LA has "secretly" thrown KC under the bus, finally, and has made a promise to Caylee to seek justice for her? For some reason, I feel he is asking if Caylee is proud of him for finally stepping up and doing the right thing.

IMO

That would make sense......I just listened to what he said again & it's waaaaay too wierd for him to be taliing to Casey.

I think he purposely wanted to throw everybody off with the CMA reference just to drive us all nut's

It's his way of getting back at everyone (Bloggers's , etc,)

I think I saw CA's mom and her brother on the row behind her.

I compared some pictures and I think the man seated next to George was George's sister's husband, and the man behind Cindy - seated next to Cindy's mother, Shirley, was Cindy's brother. I'm not sure if the brother was Rick, or another brother - Cindy has three brothers.

I was also wondering that because i find it odd that they had to bring a laptop up there in the first place.
It seems kind of odd that if he'd written something on the computer that he didn't just print it out. Normally one doesn't bring the whole computer! But who knows. MOO

LA had the total support of his parents on the altar....I think he was speaking more about KC....showing his love and support of her as well....if he had been acting as if he wanted her to tell something I don't think the parents would have been that happy...CA was smiling while he was speaking....I dunno...I am on overload ...too much of all of this

IMO
Oh my goodness. I was thinking the very same thing. I think Lee has been talking to LE too. I believe he really wants justice for Caylee. I keep thinking of that video clip of him from back in the summer, He's asked if he believes his sister and he says, "I wouldn't be here if I didn't believe her". Well he hasn't 'been there' in a long tiime. I think with him able to be away from Casey's influence and all of her lies, he's had the time to really think about alot of things, and he has also figured out alot of things.
I think he's thrown her under the bus. I really do.

Look at little Caylee in her bunny suit.....she's so precious....

IMO

From your lips to Gods ears! How I wish Caylee had a hero.

I compared some pictures and I think the man seated next to George was George's sister's husband, and the man behind Cindy - seated next to Cindy's mother, Shirley, was Cindy's brother. I'm not sure if the brother was Rick, or another brother - Cindy has three brothers.
Me too. The man favored Cindy, behind her. Not sure if it was Rick, though he favored him too. LOL!:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benjysmom