Nancy Grace Tues., Feb 3, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO George would have to be a nitwit to have told LP a total stranger that he lied to the police cause Cindy told him to.George was a former LE he would not have said a word to LP if it was true.

Of course George wouldn't have done that. I'm sure Lee regrets any one on one conversations he had with LP after LP betrayed him by accusing Lee of fathering Caylee on national TV.

I still disagree. The A family was not functioning as they normally would at that time. It's like saying that observing a tiger in a cage can teach you all about how the tiger behaves in it's natural habitat. LP didn't even watch the tigers in the cage, he heard about them second hand....although that's not the way he likes to tell it.

..But one could learn much about the tiger's natural instincts... watching it in survival mode would teach me all I need to know about it's level of dangerousness. imo

Wow, oh wow is this still the NG thread? :waitasec: Seems we are back to normal after a break :rolleyes: LP front and center :bang:

I don't think it really matters how long LP was inside the Anthony home. He did spend time with each member of the family during the 11 days he was there, parked in his motorhome in front of their house. Through conversations with Rob, and Tracy the female guard, each relating their interactions with the family, and his own interactions with family members, it's possible to get a pretty good idea of family behaviors and who is a leader/who is a follower, and who is the dominant figure in the family.

I agree, Leila. Plus he had plenty of chances to observe Cindy when she was making a fuss at Blanchard Park, etc. LP is certainly just as entitled to his opinions as anyone here.

Here is an idea:

CA - Don't know this woman ZF, never met her, know nothing about her.
LA - ditto
KC - ditto and ask the police why they questioned her, not me, I never said she was my Nanny. She is not the ZG that kidnapped Caylee. End of depo.

Seems to me that Nancy really wants to "out" George from his new hospital. Geez, I thought she'd defend his right to privacy.
Well, George is home now according to the Media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela