Nancy Grace Tues., Feb 3, 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone watching GRETA OTR? no thread tonight?
I can't watch, hubby has a dvd in..........

Sorry, I can't see how someone who spent a matter of a few hours in the house could possibly know more about the family dynamics than anyone. And LP did waffle about having his nephew revoke the bond. He also said on NG that he would bond her out again. Obviously he couldn't do it, but he did say it.

You can get to know people outside of the inside of their homes, particularly if you have a trailer parked out the front and they come talk to you daily. Have you not gotten to know any friends very well outside of their homes, or only indoors? I've made many friends through work etc and got to know them quite well without spending more than a few hours in their home.

I think allot of LP info is from the female guard and bounty hunter girl..........IMO

I wonder what Cindy did to LP. the last couple nights he really been raging on her. anything Cindy fault.

I have a feeling LP has been lurking around here. IMO he wants to keep his fans happy and so many blame CA so he figures it will keep him popular.He likes being in the spotlight and honestly he really is wrong so much of the time.Caylee was in the lake,Park,Casey did it by accident ,RK is part of the daisey chain and so many more fabrications. I really do not understand why he is still allowed on the show.:crazy:

Sorry, I can't see how someone who spent a matter of a few hours in the house could possibly know more about the family dynamics than anyone. And LP did waffle about having his nephew revoke the bond. He also said on NG that he would bond her out again. Obviously he couldn't do it, but he did say it.

Actually, I believe LP was at the Anthony home for 11 days, and during that time did interact with family members. LP's partner, Rob spent a lot of time with Casey accompanying her to and from JB's office, and the female body guard provided by LP spent a great deal of time with Casey in the home. I remember that Cindy came out to LP's motorhome to sit and talk with him. Lee was also spending time with LP.

I think that over the course of those 11 days it was possible for LP to get a good handle on the family dynamics.

I agree.

Everything out of his mouth anymore is daisy chain this, daisy chain that, Cindy, Cindy, Cindy, Lee Lee Lee....how about some choice words re: CASEY- the duct taping baby killer? :waitasec:

I have heard him call her plenty

You can get to know people outside of the inside of their homes, particularly if you have a trailer parked out the front and they come talk to you daily. Have you not gotten to know any friends very well outside of their homes, or only indoors? I've made many friends through work etc and got to know them quite well without spending more than a few hours in their home.

I would never dream to say that I know a family better than anyone when the only time I've spent with the family is a few hours on one evening when the daughter was just released on bond after being instructed not to talk about her case, the parents are confused and afraid to say anything that might be overheard or miscontrued (to use a word) and a bunch of big burly bodyguards and a colorful bountyhunter have invaded their home.

True, but you could be subject to conditions of a contempt order.. depending on the conditions..

Well yes if she (KC) continues with a counter suit, she will have to answer these questions, but maybe the court will force her to drop the case against ZG in order to plead the 5th. JB should have told her all of this.
Maybe KC is in there reading law books and coming up with all of these motions. I sure got an attitude when I was attending law school. hehe
I think KC is reading law books in jail and therefor KC may be telling JB what to file and he has to do it as her attorney..... lol not too smart but a lot of people think they can do their own case and therefor wasting a lot of the states time.

Actually, I believe LP was at the Anthony home for 11 days, and during that time did interact with family members. LP's partner, Rob spent a lot of time with Casey accompanying her to and from JB's office, and the female body guard provided by LP spent a great deal of time with Casey in the home. I remember that Cindy came out to LP's motorhome to sit and talk with him. Lee was also spending time with LP.

I think that over the course of those 11 days it was possible for LP to get a good handle on the family dynamics.

LP was in the home the first evening only. Cindy or Casey, depending which story he tells, threw him out and he never set foot in the door again. He never talked to Casey after that first day, if he even did then. He tells conflicting stories about that too.

I have a feeling LP has been lurking around here. IMO he wants to keep his fans happy and so many blame CA so he figures it will keep him popular.He likes being in the spotlight and honestly he really is wrong so much of the time.Caylee was in the lake,Park,Casey did it by accident ,RK is part of the daisey chain and so many more fabrications. I really do not understand why he is still allowed on the show.:crazy:

I agree, he's playing to his fans. I also think he's angry with Cindy because she caught on to his motivations and called him on it.

LP was in the home the first evening only. Cindy or Casey, depending which story he tells, threw him out and he never set foot in the door again. He never talked to Casey after that first day, if he even did then. He tells conflicting stories about that too.

I don't think it really matters how long LP was inside the Anthony home. He did spend time with each member of the family during the 11 days he was there, parked in his motorhome in front of their house. Through conversations with Rob, and Tracy the female guard, each relating their interactions with the family, and his own interactions with family members, it's possible to get a pretty good idea of family behaviors and who is a leader/who is a follower, and who is the dominant figure in the family.

Someone saying George is needing "quite a long recovery". Don't they usually keep psych patients about 3 weeks to get their meds regulated? Long recovery......alcoholism?

Long recovery in a psych hospital can mean mean 1 week. Insurance companies have people out faster than they can say "I'm depressed."
I've seen very depressed patients put out after a couple of days if they say that they are no longer suicidal. It's brutal. I hope George gets the help he needs.

Ok, I'm no fan of the A's, but NG bugging Natisha for "what hospital is close to home" and Natisha says she will get it for tomorrow. WTH? I think they should just drop it. We'll all find out soon enough without NG's help.

Bombshell: SHe's showing her true colors. Like Casey, she can't help herself.

Seems to me that Nancy really wants to "out" George from his new hospital. Geez, I thought she'd defend his right to privacy.

Not if it gets her new viewers or more sponsors. She has to rank as one of the biggest money makers in this case.

I agree, he's playing to his fans. I also think he's angry with Cindy because she caught on to his motivations and called him on it.

:woohoo::woohoo:

I agree, Cindy knew he did not care about Caylee he just was loving all his fans in the park.When I saw who was filming that IMO he showed his true colors. Even the FBI guy that he talks about he made it sound like he was still an agent and he is not he is retired.What a crock he is.

I would never dream to say that I know a family better than anyone when the only time I've spent with the family is a few hours on one evening when the daughter was just released on bond after being instructed not to talk about her case, the parents are confused and afraid to say anything that might be overheard or miscontrued (to use a word) and a bunch of big burly bodyguards and a colorful bountyhunter have invaded their home.

IMO George would have to be a nitwit to have told LP a total stranger that he lied to the police cause Cindy told him to.George was a former LE he would not have said a word to LP if it was true.

I don't think it really matters how long LP was inside the Anthony home. He did spend time with each member of the family during the 11 days he was there, parked in his motorhome in front of their house. Through conversations with Rob, and Tracy the female guard, each relating their interactions with the family, and his own interactions with family members, it's possible to get a pretty good idea of family behaviors and who is a leader/who is a follower, and who is the dominant figure in the family.

Besides, he had no idea what kind of upside down , backwards situation he was walking into. He went there with good intentions hoping Casey was going to talk and not believing she had murdered her child. Cindy never showed one ounce of gratitude to him for getting the possessed one out of jail, in fact Cindy has never shown any gratitude to anyone.
At least Leonard is not selling "Caylee is missing t-shirts" and bracelets.

I still disagree. The A family was not functioning as they normally would at that time. It's like saying that observing a tiger in a cage can teach you all about how the tiger behaves in it's natural habitat. LP didn't even watch the tigers in the cage, he heard about them second hand....although that's not the way he likes to tell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3