Nancy Grace Tues., Feb 3, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zenaida lost her home, her job, recieved hateful messeges. It's a righteous fight to clear her name.

:clap: I totally agree with you..not only did she lose her job, she cannot find another one because of this.

Most treatment centers are 21 days. There are very few treatment centers...alcohol/drug...that are long term. I think George just fell apart and that is why they are talking long term treatment. I could be wrong though.
Whatever the problem I hope he gets the help that he needs.
:waitasec:

Really? Where I am from your standard "proper" drug rehab programs generally goes for a minimum of 6-9 months residential.

Since when does he not blame Casey? He wasn't blaming Cindy for anything other than dragging out the funeral and wanting things her way yet again. I didn't hear him say he thought she killed Caylee.

I would have grudges against this family, too, if I were LP!!!! Sheesh!!!:clap::clap:

LP knows the dynamics in that house, as the Bondsman who came to find a live Caylee, & then meeting up with KC & then Cindy:eek::eek: HELP...no wonder he ran to get his money back, it was a Lose Lose situation

His theorys have been way off at times, but his assessment of the family, including George, whom he really likes, has been right on! IMO

LP knows the dynamics in that house, as the Bondsman who came to find a live Caylee, & then meeting up with KC & then Cindy:eek::eek: HELP...no wonder he ran to get his money back, it was a Lose Lose situation

His theorys have been way off at times, but his assessment of the family, including George, whom he really likes, has been right on! IMO

LP doesn't know the dynamics in the house, he spent one evening there when the family was operating under extraordinarily stressful circumstances. He also didn't run to get his money back. He waffled publicly for quite a while about whether or not he'd revoke the bond. AND he said that he'd get her out again at some point...but I can't remember the specifics. Maybe someone else recalls?

Someone here theorized they're playing *good cop, bad cop* and I think that's spot on. If she really didn't like what he puts out there she wouldn't have him on. :)

The penny dropped for me on that tonight. It was so obvious that she wants him to say that stuff, but then pretends she didn't want to hear it. I think she's slowly testing the waters and perhaps easing her way in to covering other aspects of the case.

LP is just shaking the tree branches. That what he does best. Sits back and sees what falls out.

Frankly I think they'll all get away with not even showing up for the depos and I don't think there will be any repercussions for it either. This family DOES seem to be above the law... for now anyway. :(

I suspect they are getting quite anxious...knowing they are running out of excuses for holding up the funeral.

LP doesn't know the dynamics in the house, he spent one evening there when the family was operating under extraordinarily stressful circumstances. He also didn't run to get his money back. He waffled publicly for quite a while about whether or not he'd revoke the bond. AND he said that he'd get her out again at some point...but I can't remember the specifics. Maybe someone else recalls?

I don't have a position on this BUT, LP did once make a crazy statement that he'd be willing to bond KC out even on her new Murder 1 rap (if she helped locate Caylee's remains).

Why is this family above the law? Could any of us refuse to give a deposition?

Yes, it's everyone's fifth amendment right to remain silent. They can be deposed, but they can choose to take the 5th on each question. I'm hoping Florida laws say they must respond to the majority of questions or face punishment.

Usually, people choose not to talk because it may incriminate them. Thus, the As are standing on the 5th. :rolleyes: Surprise! Surprise!

MOooooooo

George - in the grand jury he said things that were probably very incriminating against his daughter..

and then when he got home he probably told everyone else in his family

"nawwwww... i never said anything against her"

there is the HUGE emotional nightmare for him.

he will end up losing everything and he knows the only person that really loved him for who he was ........ was murdered

George is in a bad spot but with some help and counseling he might have a chance at recovery

MOooooooo

George - in the grand jury he said things that were probably very incriminating against his daughter..

and then when he got home he probably told everyone else in his family

"nawwwww... i never said anything against her"

there is the HUGE emotional nightmare for him.

he will end up losing everything and he knows the only person that really loved him for who he was ........ was murdered

George is in a bad spot but with some help and counseling he might have a chance at recovery
Yes. So very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member