Nancy Grace - Tues., Jan 27.2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed that part. I thought NG said it depended whether he was being held voluntarily or involuntarily, Psychiatrists orders?
Wow, if he's free to leave anytime, he must really like being there and away from Cindy.:)

bolded by drip.

lmbo omg yesssssss. who wouldn't be happy for the peace and quiet??:yes:
moo

Nancy, Geraldo & Greta are in the Business of Reporting the "News"

Thats what they do.

They were doing it before this case & they'll be doing it after.

This Case is News & they're only doing their Job

I have to disagree. Nancy, Geraldo and Greta are in the business of providing entertainment with little regard for objectivity in hopes of selling advertising.

Talking about the DP. Nancy saying state won't overrule the family and seek it against Casey.

Regarding the "Caylee Doll", profits and charitable donations, this may or may not be a good time to ask...

... how much of the profit earned by this case has Nancy, Greta, Geraldo, etc. offered to donate to charity?

I think all of the people you named make the same amount of money regardless of what news/cases they are covering. What and where they donate is none of anyone's business, afaik.

Okay...is it me, or is this bothering anyone else....

The format of the NG show is getting on my last nerve. Why go to commercial, come back, ask a question, and then not have enough time for the guests to answer? Then that AWFUL music comes on...drowns them out etc....

example:
NG: "Back in 30 seconds"
COMMERCIAL
NG: "So is Lee Anthony going to jail...what about it LP?"
LP: "Well Nancy"......
LOUD MUSIC
COMMERCIAL

:banghead:

Just had to get that out...I feel better now... :crazy:

GA is in the best place, IMO, away from lawyers, LE, CA,LA, ???:rolleyes:media.........jail........
3 free meals, security, meds and rest............:bang:

I really hope NG talks about this. I have been so curious about this supposed December contact since Luka said it last night on Greta. I want to know more!

Peachy

I do too ..
I want to know what kind of communication they had ..

Calling someone Darling is a southern thing. I often call family & friends Darling.

What if Casey is found innocent? Denying her the funeral is sentencing her before the trial, don't you think? There is also the possibility that there are other circumstances involved in this case that would not warrant prohibition from her daughter's funeral.

It's imperative to keep an open mind so we don't end up with a conviction that doesn't fit. Being familiar with the prison setting, you are probably aware that many times LE gets a one-track mind when it comes to suspects, and on more than one occasion have overlooked important information which has led to wrongful convictions.

No, She being held without Bail. That's how our Justice system works.

If she's allowed to go to Caylee's funeral then what about her Mom's Birthday Party?

Or maybe she should be let out so she can attend school while waiting for the trial.

If she's found innocent then it's basically "Too Bad" that she had to go through all this but that's the way our system works.

BOLDED BY ME

The format of the NG show is getting on my last nerve. Why go to commercial, come back, ask a question, and then not have enough time for the guests to answer? Then that AWFUL music comes on...drowns them out etc....

example:
COMMERCIAL
LOUD MUSIC
COMMERCIAL

WELCOME and they all seem to do that............hype???

I'm completely disgusted by even the thought of a "Caylee Doll"

Seems like everyone & their Mother is trying to "Cash In" on this case

Whats next...??

The World Trade Center Playset....Complete with Highjackers & 2 Toy planes...??

Some people can be so sleazy

We'll have the Anthony Family Playhouse.
Cindy swings her hammer and says "I know what I know" and "A lie is just a lie"

Casey wearing the number 82 shirt with white sunglasses

George and his hose.

*Sorry, couldn't resist*

example:
COMMERCIAL
LOUD MUSIC
COMMERCIAL

You are so NOT ALONE!!! I used to tivo it and NEVER watch live, now with WS'ers with me I can just barely handle it live. Sometimes I still can't!! :bang:

Calling someone Darling is a southern thing. I often call family & friends Darling.

Not usually b/t siblings of 20-ish age, though...well, not in my part of the south anyway.

What if Casey is found innocent? Denying her the funeral is sentencing her before the trial, don't you think? There is also the possibility that there are other circumstances involved in this case that would not warrant prohibition from her daughter's funeral.

It's imperative to keep an open mind so we don't end up with a conviction that doesn't fit. Being familiar with the prison setting, you are probably aware that many times LE gets a one-track mind when it comes to suspects, and on more than one occasion have overlooked important information which has led to wrongful convictions.

Jail is Jail and Rules are Rules.

example:
COMMERCIAL
LOUD MUSIC
COMMERCIAL

Oh, I know! I've gotten used to it now, but I ranted about it for the first couple of months I started watching NG (which was in August).:crazy:

IMO when he said "darling" it sounded creepy and wrong. When living in FL I rarely heard anyone use that phrase unless they were TRUE southerners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18