Nancy Grace - Tues., Jan 27.2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not usually b/t siblings of 20-ish age, though...well, not in my part of the south anyway.

Mine either, Capri! I have 4 brothers and have never been called an endearing name by them! And, if anyone who does not know me uses an endearing term such as honey, darling, etc., I take offense to it.

The Anthony family have a habit of calling Casey names such as Sweetheart by Cindy, Gorgeous by George, and Darling by Lee. WTH?

I thought maybe someone else would post this, so its a little late. But about 20 minutes ago, Natisha said she talked to OCSO today and they said they would like to talk w/ Lee, but there are no charges pending right now.:mad:

Ok, I'm clearly paraphrasing, but I thought she said when they want to talk to LA they will talk to him. However, there is nothing pending.

Sometimes I wonder if LE is letting LA swing in the wind with regard to his status so they can ratchet up the tension. After all, they are only responsible to get justice for Caylee. It is really not their problem is GA has a breakdown, CA is PO'd, etc. IMO!

I'll have to admit that Kronk's story did seem a little "Shaky" at first but since LE says they checked him out & he's credible then I'm going to give him the benifit of the doubt.

I think they would have uncovered this so called "Daisy Chain" by now
I agree and I would think LE would've checked any possible connection between RK and the PIs, LA, etc. MOO

We'll have the Anthony Family Playhouse.
Cindy swings her hammer and says "I know what I know" and "A lie is just a lie"

Casey wearing the number 82 shirt with white sunglasses

George and his hose.

*Sorry, couldn't resist*

And for $19.99 extra you can get the LP doll too....

Every time you pull the string on his back he tells another Theory

I have to disagree. Nancy, Geraldo and Greta are in the business of providing entertainment with little regard for objectivity in hopes of selling advertising.

:clap::clap:

Hear, Hear!!!

Well Said!!!

ITA !!!

I agree and I would think LE would've checked out the PIs phone records by now to find out who he was talking to during the video. MOO

Your Right..!!

Can you imagine if they didn't?

How bad would it look for them in Court during the trial?

The entire world is watching this case & I'm sure there is a lot of pressure on the OCSD to make sure that they Dot their "I's" & cross their "T's"

OMG...now I need a new keyboard. :)

Can I get a Red shirt dude as an added bonus?

Peachy

Hows about a JB clown doll as well?? He files nonsense motions every ten minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya