Nancy Grace - Tues., Jan 27.2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Commercial break.

My late husband was retired LE and then a Warden of a Detention Center for 7 years after that. I would get banned for life if I were to say what he would have said about this 'funeral behind bars'!

Casey has been indited for Murder One in Caylee's death. She already said goodbye to Caylee when she killed her, IMO.

NG back - talking about the Caylee doll.

Now about the "doll". Played audio of doll singing. Doll's creator says he planned on donating profits to a national missing childrens organization. Nancy reporting the doll has been pulled off marketing plans.

Caylee Sunshine doll has been pulled off marketing plan after appearance on Nancy Grace last night.

Extended stay in psych ward planned for GA, per Nancy. Talking about JB filing motion to have prosecutors removed from the case.

Enough about the doll. Quit giving it press. Back to the case. Let's find out why Luka has twice mentioned the last contact LA had with KC was before the 11th. Ok Luka, why you bring this up last night (on GVS) and tonight (on JVM)? That's a question I want answered NG!

Emergency Motion to pull prosecutors off the case filed just after 4:30 today. JB mentions report that WFTV did and quotes the story about PR firm and entertainment deals and Bar investigation. If the SA made the tip to the Bar anonymously, they are interfering with her 6th Amendment right to counsel and they should be thrown off the case. SA should be put on the stand to answer to those charges.

Nancy faux pas: George Anthony still behind bars!! :eek: whoops, she means still in the psych ward...

JB is just attempting to throw mud on the procecutors by making it seem if they are using crooked tatics. Its to make any potentioal juror think that they shouldn't listen to what they say and that JB's story is the correct one. MOO

Ray J. says the anonymous tip from the SA was "curious" and the lawyers should have "manned up" and made the complaint formally.

Panel agrees that JB motion to remove prosecutors is essentially dead in the water.

Emergency Motion to pull prosecutors off the case filed just after 4:30 today. JB mentions report that WFTV did and quotes the story about PR firm and entertainment deals and Bar investigation. If the SA made the tip to the Bar anonymously, they are interfering with her 6th Amendment right to counsel and they should be thrown off the case. SA should be put on the stand to answer to those charges.
"No merit" per NG guest, "just another one of a long string of motions".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay