Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's time for Cindy to go to jail

She belongs in a cell right next to her daughter

:clap::clap::clap:
I think LE has gone above and beyond the call of duty to extend compassion to these people - its time to draw a line in the sand :behindbar

also could be charged with lying to a Fed. I hope CA is watching this...

Susan Moss - "Cindy's credibility is GONE"

All lawyers on the show are in agreement about the obstruction. One lawyer says you have to show "intent"... Hello ????

CA has lied to the FBI , Destroyed Evidence , Withheld Evidence , Tampered with Evidence........Why is she not in Jail?

I asked a cop friend of mine and he said that SOP in missing child cases, when they are obtaining personal items for DNA comparison, that they ask for something used exclusively for the child. They are supposed to ask specifically. They will accept something like a hairbrush used for the whole family if one used only for the child is not available, but they are taught to ask for a one user only item first.

All the Talking Heads are talking obstruction of justice for turning over the wrong brush. Also, one threw in lying to a federal officer. Her goose may be cooked.

It is a Federal investigation, CA has to be honest with them. Duh!!! The A's do not know what the word honest means.

Cindy giving the hairbrush that wasn't Caylee's, is Cindy says I have done everything that the authority's have asked of me.

Kobi....."The Death Band is an accumulation of air pockets that form around the hair that is caused from the scalp decaying"

Paraphrased

What did it say about Tim Miller on the screen from that email? Anyone catch that?

Good evening! :seeya: Thanks so much FloridaKatz for starting the thread once again! Nancy's on! Allegations that Cindy tried to trick the FBI in order to save Casey by handing over Casey's hairbrush instead of Caylee's.

All I can say is:

FINALLY! :woohoo::woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bands0408