NANCY GRACE - Tuesday, 12/16/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NG asks the panel if the defense will try the insanity defense - coming back to this after the commercial.

GA and CA are listed as next of kin. However, it could have been a slip.

Dang! What's the number to call in to her show?
I have a question I'd like to ask.

I didn't know that....thanks

I hope they recover all of her remains.....no matter how long it takes

I sure hope they find all of the remains. If the defense were to find a bone, even the smallest of bones, they'll make a big issue out of it and claim shoddy investigation.

I didn't know that....thanks

I hope they recover all of her remains.....no matter how long it takes

The irony of JB saying they are taking too long....if they finished sooner he would be arguing how mishandled it was and they were sloppy! :bang:

I sure hope they find all of the remains. If the defense were to find a bone, even the smallest of bones, they'll make a big issue out of it and claim shoddy investigation.

Yes, your right.

No matter how good a job LE does the Jose is going to find something wrong.

Leticia.............says it's correct that KC had to take a sedative last Thursday when she was told about the remains being found. KC was taken off of psychological observation today.

From a caller from TN: "She deserves to be sitting on Santa's lap, not in a cold, dark autopsy room"--
Ain't that the truth.

KC not doing well, needed a sedative. KC not in court today, not on suicide watch.

Leticia.............says it's correct that KC had to take a sedative last Thursday when she was told about the remains being found. KC was taken off of psychological observation today.

Yes, your right.

No matter how good a job LE does the Jose is going to find something wrong.

Drew..........confirms that the Anthony's are asking for immunity, and want to go back and re-do the interviews and this time they will be truthful.

Now would'nt that be nice:rolleyes:. Actually, I hope they do talk (not sure how I feel about immunity part yet)and tell the TRUTH the whole TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH.

ARGH!! 5 days since her babies remains were found and she was taken off psychological observation???!!!! No, she's not guilty at all!! Didn't take her long to bounce back from hearing her "kidnapped" daughter was murdered and thrown out like a piece of garbage!!!! UGH....I hate her!!

KC not doing well, needed a sedative. KC not in court today, not on suicide watch.

NG asks the panel if the defense will try the insanity defense - coming back to this after the commercial.
Said Casey was taken off "psychological observation" today and she's not on suicide watch. :waitasec:

They don't want to be prosecuted for statements they've made and that's why they're requesting immunity.

Cindy herself said "Lying is not a crime," so what are they worried about? :crazy:

She might soon learn otherwise.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back