NANCY GRACE - Tuesday, 12/16/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did I just hear that the body was wrapped in "something" before being placed in the bag?
That "something" is going to be another bombshell so what is it a blanket, torn sheet, old clothes?

From a caller in TN: "She deserves to be sitting on Santa's lap, not in a cold, dark autopsy room"--
Ain't that the truth.:(

Authorities have set up a grid like archealogists. Clips of CP. Ms. G on site again today.

I sure hope they find all of the remains. If the defense were to find a bone, even the smallest of bones, they'll make a big issue out of it and claim shoddy investigation.

Yes, your right....

No matter how thorough a job LE does Jose will find some fault with them & try & use that as a reason that Casey should go free

Authorities have set up a grid like archealogists. Clips of CP. Ms. G on site again today.

Nancy's voice is either trembling or she is sick..can't figure that one out.

EDITED..nevermind she is now crying

Drew says that leaks have stated that there's flesh stuck to the duct tape.

She is emotional. She just said she can't believe that there's flesh on the duct tape and she can't imagine why they aren't seeking the DP. She knows it's not that simple.

She just grilled one of the guys that was talking about the case (can't remember his name). She kept saying...who did you hear this information from, or something like that. Hello, half the people that come on saying their "inside source" told them this or that. Nancy is all over the place tonight.

The irony of JB saying they are taking too long....if they finished sooner he would be arguing how mishandled it was and they were sloppy! :bang:

JB has from the beginning done more announcing of his clients guilt than I can believe.

How does he know that this very careful processing of the scene is not going to exonerate his client? He sure seems confident it is Caylee and equally confident that the evidence will continue to have his client on trial. What an idiot. Speak less, read a law book during the time you have saved yourself.

NG very upset over report that flesh still attached to duct tape. But expert says good evidence.

Did I just hear that the body was wrapped in "something" before being placed in the bag?
That "something" is going to be another bombshell so what is it a blanket, torn sheet, old clothes?
I suspect it was some type of bedding and something that matches it was still in the house. MOO

LP said that if they can retrieve a piece of the "Lung" they can use that to determine the chloroform content & that chloroform is the official cause of death

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back