NANCY GRACE - Tuesday, 12/16/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Caller- Has KC ever given description of Zanny the fake Nanny?

5'7 140 lbs Brown curly hair straightened, Brown eyes

Wow, really? Maybe because the bag broke at one point, so she reinforced it with another bag. Very interesting.

They also said something about the first bag having duct tape on it as well IIRC.

If the A's give another statement, how do they know which ones are true this late in the game???

Since she's lived there all these years and went to that spot before, maybe you're right because she knew it would get flooded and didn't want the bag to rise? MOO

Or she may have planned on dumping the body in a lake or river but something happend & she had to get rid of it quick

NG questioning how George and Cindy can continue the nanny story, and at the same time seek immunity.

If the A's give another statement, how do they know which ones are true this late in the game???

If it ties to physical evidence or timelines it could be proven to be true.

They also said something about the first bag having duct tape on it as well IIRC.
I recall hearing last night that the bags were taped together. Leonard's saying he thinks it was a pillowcase or sheet that Caylee was wrapped in.

LP..NG asking about what was in the black bag that connected them to the A's house.

Bag plus tape, plus sheet/pillow case that she was wrapped in.

LP saying they picked up sheets at the house to compare.

Leonard says he knows that Caylee was wrapped in a sheet.

This is what drives me nuts about him....Does he know that or is he speculating

LP...........says it was a sheet with the remains - says that because when LE went to the house and took pillowcases. He says that Caylee will "speak volumes" when all is completed.

Drew says he knows that pillowcases were taken by LE

I am worried about the report that Casey has been taken off suicide watch, or whatever. Today and tonight is not the time to do this, the way I see it.

in the song Caylee was singin....dont take my nan away......is what LP is saying she is saying in that song....

Drew saying pillow cases might have been taken to see if there were any hairs to compare b/c of the discrepancies with the whole hair brush thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madgirl83
Back