Nancy Grace - Tuesday, 12/2/2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
maybe the pic wasn't taken in orlando at all. perhaps that was part of the plan. if it were truly taken in orlando, someone wouldve seen this picture who knows the child and this would be over with. plus why not release the tag/car description? that fact alone will be enough for any jury to see this sighting was fabricated.

Everyone hanging out at the mall in Orlando isn't necessarily from there.

It is a pretty popular vacation destination for people with kids. Maybe the little mall girl and her family went back to where ever they are from and they don't watch Nancy Grace?

Great point!!! I think this is more about the attitude of the GP's and especially the fact that KC, her Mother knows and is not talking. Last time, TM said, "Damn KC". I think he only wants to look for kids whose parents want them found.

Problem is, TM is playing into KC's hands both by letting her get to him as well as telling the world she isn't findable -- that's EXACTLY what the Defense want to hear.

This week the Defense have the upper hand with the lack of Caylee searches and the media drawn into headlining on secret Caylee look-alike sightings.

I like TM and totally respect his organization, but I am starting to wonder why he keeps popping up on NG. There are no new breaks in the case, there is not a major search going on, he is not rallying the troops for this case or another one. He has badmouthed LP and NG, which I totally understand, but I don't get why he keeps coming back on? What am I missing?

She could enter a nolo contendere plea or no contest, in which she doesn't admit guilt but that the prosecution has sufficient evidence to convict her. It's not a guilty plea. This is assuming that Florida allows such pleas.

I've seen those often in plea bargains but never in a murder case, not to mention one that could involve a death penalty.
Oh yes, I know what you mean but I agree, I don't see it happening in this case. MOO

I don't want to listen to Tim's lies. He's put on an extensive search???? An extensive run away from Florida scenario imo

Not just once but multiple times (extensive run away from Florida scenario)

I'd put all my money on the dumpster now, KC is lazy, KC would not want to be seen (or caught) with a body, KC does not plan she reacts, it'd be gross and, it explains why KC can say she does NOT know where Caylee is -- with so much conviction. The 31 days helped guarantee the remains were well covered.

While they track landfills, per the NH case it is a nightmare to try to search one and, as the forensics expert had said -- landfills are continually churned by heavy machinery to bury trash.
Exactly ~ Casey doesn't know where Caylee's at because she knows she's been moved from where she put her. "She's close" yes, not far from home, at the landfill. MOO

when Baez and the rest of the family sees the evidence that the state will use against her,, MAKE NO DOUBT they will be BEGGING FOR A DEAL

the deal will probably keep her from death penalty

a deal will be made -

BET EVERYTHING YOU EVER OWNED ON THIS

its a lock

Even if Baez came to his senses and didn't want to go to trial/be famous and told Casey he thought that was the best deal for her I don't think she would take it.

She would still get a major sentence, if not life. Then she will face time for the obstruction charges and the economic crimes. That is a lot of time.

Going to trial she has the possibility that a jury won't convict her at all of killing Caylee, pretty good odds that a jury that does convict her of killing Caylee still won't want to sentence her to die, if they do the appeals process is soooooo long and drawn out.... I am not sure there would be a major difference to me, especially when I was 22, of a 50 year sentence or death row. I will be shocked if we see a plea deal, especially since the DA will want to know where the body is in exchange.

I'd put all my money on the dumpster now, KC is lazy, KC would not want to be seen (or caught) with a body, KC does not plan she reacts, it'd be gross and, it explains why KC can say she does NOT know where Caylee is -- with so much conviction. The 31 days helped guarantee the remains were well covered.

While they track landfills, per the NH case it is a nightmare to try to search one and, as the forensics expert had said -- landfills are continually churned by heavy machinery to bury trash.

I believe her and an accomplice buried her.

Got here late.............just have to say that I hope the people who so abused 17 year old Kyle get put away forever. The female has warrants, so that will go against her also, don't know if the guy has any.

I see where someone said that Baez will ask for a later trial date. What I would do if I were the SA is ask Baez if he is ready to go ahead with the check charges trial since he isn't ready for the murder trial. We have a couple of great legal minds here - can the SA do that?

On this sighting, LE needs to go see this PI guy and ask him just who accessed the data base and told him the car tags did not match up with the description. Then they need to contact the person those tags are really registered to. Ask that person if the tags were stolen and if so when? Did that person report the tags as stolen? This PI had better watch his mouth or he will be in trouble. LE should ask the PI the description of the car. Actually, LE could cross reference the description of the car in their state data base, but would probably come up with a gazillion cars of that description and would be too time consuming to check out. BUT, I would absolutely track that license plate and contact whomever it was registered to. **ALSO fire whomever in LE looked up the tag for him. (bet it was someone in Ohio)

Then we have George absolutely lying on camera to the FBI. Says he could not tell what kind of pizza it was but was covered with maggots. George lies, Cindy lies, and Lee lies. Enough already. Charge them with Obstruction.

Sorry for the long post, but I am furious. Caylee's remains may never be found? BS! I still say that George knows where Caylee is buried. The whole Anthony family probably does. I say a prayer every day that Caylee's remains will be found. If I never have another prayer granted, I hope this one is.

Everyone hanging out at the mall in Orlando isn't necessarily from there.

It is a pretty popular vacation destination for people with kids. Maybe the little mall girl and her family went back to where ever they are from and they don't watch Nancy Grace?

Apparently they have the tag / car desrciption so it shouldn't be that hard to track them down.............if they wanted to.

Even if Baez came to his senses and didn't want to go to trial/be famous and told Casey he thought that was the best deal for her I don't think she would take it.

She would still get a major sentence, if not life. Then she will face time for the obstruction charges and the economic crimes. That is a lot of time.

Going to trial she has the possibility that a jury won't convict her at all of killing Caylee, pretty good odds that a jury that does convict her of killing Caylee still won't want to sentence her to die, if they do the appeals process is soooooo long and drawn out.... I am not sure there would be a major difference to me, especially when I was 22, of a 50 year sentence or death row. I will be shocked if we see a plea deal, especially since the DA will want to know where the body is in exchange.

ohhhhh..i hear ya

i think the evidence will be so overwhelming that KC and the A family would look even worse when they wont come clean as soon as they see the evidence

when the evidence is so damning... you dont have much choice but to come clean

LE has all of their numbers

all of them

A secretly recorded conversation with the A's and Casey, they "peppered" her with questions about where Caylee was?? Is this new info??

Too bad NG did not reveal more than she did about this conversation..what a teaser that was !

Why does he say such a thing? It's been 5 months. Remains have been found after much longer!
Does he know something the rest of us don't know? Or what?

That is strange.............they found some here buried for over 10 years which still had tissue. I am sure it was not a lot, but they did an identification from the tissue and a DNA match.

Whey is he saying such things?

He rushed off from Orlando to go to North Carolina and I asked last night if those people had been found. Someone on here said to look it up and gave me the TES website link. I went there and there was nothing about either one of the North Carolina cases that I could find. I did find the one where the woman had run off the road on Hwy 321, but TES did not find her, a search team from Tennessee found her. It did not say that on the TES web site, but I looked it up in the local papers there.

So what about those people in N.C.? Does anyone involved with TES on here know?

I believe her and an accomplice buried her.

I believe that George is the accomplice and that Cindy & Lee know where Caylee is. It is possible that Casey really does not know where Caylee is buried. It would be like George to tell her she would be better off not knowing. I believe that there WAS somewhat of a script, and Casey did not follow her part too well.

ahhhhhh, Peye guy thinks the car is stolen...........here we go again with CA and cameo appearence again!

This would be the same PI guy who is going to show us a picture of Casey, Caylee and Zanny together right?????

Just as I thought...their carrot is already wilted and is looking more like a sad hot dog. They need to stop dangling it out there and forget about these stupid ploys. They are NOT working!! They are ridiculous and the stories are getting downright pathetic!!

They read here time after time about how we know the sightings are fake because no one bothered to get a tag number...BAM...then guess what?! They HAVE one!! Guess what?! It isn't registered to the vehicle so they cannot find it again!! BS!!!

They read here that no one got photos of the perps seen with the child. Guess what?! They produce a photo with adults sitting around watching the kids play!! Oh, but of course...you can't tell who is supposedly the person or people with the little girl who we can darn well tell is NOT Caylee!! Again, BS!!

Originally Posted by Janis396
A secretly recorded conversation with the A's and Casey, they "peppered" her with questions about where Caylee was?? Is this new info??
It was my understanding this wasn't a "secretly" recorded conversation, but a jail visit. We know they are recorded, but it is up to the discretion of the OCSO to release it or not. We should be seeing or hearing it soon from the media.

I believe that George is the accomplice and that Cindy & Lee know where Caylee is. It is possible that Casey really does not know where Caylee is buried. It would be like George to tell her she would be better off not knowing. I believe that there WAS somewhat of a script, and Casey did not follow her part too well.

Wow, maybe that is why JB said we will all understand when everything comes out in the trial.:confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back