Nancy Grace - Tuesday, 12/2/2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Trial may be moved defense not seen all evidence yet or enough time to go through it. Need more time to make up some more stories.
So teh defense says. Remember who is making those claims - the attorney who is not even qualified to try this case.

It's getting tough, one of the defense atty said they don't think there will be a trial. I thought NG said that as well.

ITA I don't understand this at all. He spent a couple of days both times in the search for Caylee. I respect him for all he does but in other case he has spent weeks looking. Why did he give up so easily & leave a sm group to search. Yet he comes back & has spent a couple of days looking for the lost boater when in the ocean is an even bigger area to cover. Anyone missing has the right to be found though, but why did he leave so fast?? LP coming for a vigil for Caylee @ Christmas..I hope this means he moved up when he is going to search BP again...& not Jan. LP I feel is not going away until Caylee is found. I don't care where the $ comes from he's not giving up ever. IMO He will look until somebody finds her. TM shouldn't have pulled out so fast.

Sorry long post... Venting here knowing Caylee is somewhere in the frost & cold when she should have a proper burial to celebrate her. She is loved by so many & all missing r loved by people like us at WS's.

Thanks for venting! :) I couldn't agree more...

Just using your post as a jumping off point....

but he looked for Natalie Holloway for how long?

I don't get it. It is true that she is not going to be found alive and possible that her body may never be found but I don't think that it is a good idea to say that on national tv. Couldn't he just say that they are exhausting the areas to look for her in and they may not find her but don't stop looking or that her body may be found by a hunter one of these days.

It doesn't really sound good for a search organization to say she will never be found. What happens if someone stumbles across her body tomorrow, then you look like a dweb.

I don't think he can handle the public expectation and pressure that he WILL find her, and instead of saying HE can't find her, he's claiming that she's "unfindable". I think he's trying to save face.

Just using your post as a jumping off point....

but he looked for Natalie Holloway for how long?

I don't get it. It is true that she is not going to be found alive and possible that her body may never be found but I don't think that it is a good idea to say that on national tv. Couldn't he just say that they are exhausting the areas to look for her in and they may not find her but don't stop looking or that her body may be found by a hunter one of these days.

It doesn't really sound good for a search organization to say she will never be found. What happens if someone stumbles across her body tomorrow, then you look like a dweb.

Sadly, I think your analysis is correct. He gains nothing by making this proclamation and everything to lose. Like you, I don't understand the motive here.

A lost boater who would wash up soon - is an easy find. Good PR.
When are they going back to Aruba?

OMG, now they are up to three alleged witnesses to the alleged sighting of an alleged Caylee. When will this end?

It doesn't matter if there are 100 witnesses to a Caylee look-alike sighting, what matters is the PI supposedly now has a car description and tag and is not releasing it.

The A's are definitely milking this sighting, maybe waiting the pre-requisite 31 days before they notify the LE and seek an Amber Alert for the car.

It does seem sad that the media are really headlining the sightings and now even interviewing the witness from the previously closed Atlanta flight sighting.

NG cuts off about 6 min. early here(Ohio) to go to local news. I never saw the video she was talking about. Did anyone else? Anyone have a link?

How convenient is that for them that they can't track these parents down?
Because if they COULD, they would soon have the proof it's not Caylee!!!!! So better for those tags to not match, then they can still claim she's out there.
:bang:

Three-peat and agree.

Yes, isn't it convenient, though?

This isn't a PI or a spokeswoman. It's part of the Ant colony Spin Doctors.

Unbelievable b.s.

It's getting tough, one of the defense atty said they don't think there will be a trial. I thought NG said that as well.

plea deal? KC has a trial on theft first right? Meanwhile she is in jail and baby might be found.......no limit on time in murder, right??? :behindbar

I don't think she'll plead guilty. MOO

Me either, but maybe a plea deal at the 11th hour. I don't want that, I think she should stand tall like she has been, without a care in the world and go to trial, get convicted and rot in prison.:behindbar

I thought that as soon as I saw the key reference.

I can't wait to actually see this tonight....gotta catch the late one.

Hi graphicsgal from another graphicgal & welcome I meant to tell you that a while back. The A's & KC will probably never be understood. They will turn it into something like like IMO too. Tomorrows media bombshell maybe? Hope you're not missing any deadlines whichih are always needed yesterday:crazy:? I always love those last min. jobs...:rolleyes:

Me either, but maybe a plea deal at the 11th hour. I don't want that, I think she should stand tall like she has been, without a care in the world and go to trial, get convicted and rot in prison.:behindbar

I AGREE..............:behindbar:furious:

Is it just me or did it seem like tonight's show was more depressing and hopeless than usual?

they arew still looking for the mall girl? why can't someone just hurry up and recognize this child so her parents can shut the A's up. this is unbelievable

I have to wonder if these weren't simply vacationing people who ended up in the mall and after vaca went back home where this story is not on the news every night. They probably don't even know their kid is all over the news every night.

I just don't see the resemblance at all. The nose is much longer, the face seems thinner, the body seems slimmer, and taller than Caylee.

Plus it doesn't make sense for a kidnapper to stay in the general area like this and take her out in public where she could be spotted.

I just don't see it happening like this.

So teh defense says. Remember who is making those claims - the attorney who is not even qualified to try this case.

I think they're still using him because on appeal she'll claim inadequate representation and can get a new trial????

During FBI interview GA talked of death smell in car and now lies saying he thinks GD still alive -- unreal

Something about that video when GA says that.........so obvious with his eyes, facial expressions and body movements that he does not believe that his granddaughter is alive. Kinda creepy, moo.

ETA: not kinda of creepy.....it is creepy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie
Back