Nancy Grace - Tuesday, 12/2/2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh Please...what I want to know is where are the witnesses??? Didn't the PI refuse to give the information out about the first "witness"???

ITA w/ NG - If someone has a tag number, make and model of a car of a person who allegedly has my missing child...there's no way that I wouldn't publicize that information to any and everyone!

NG firey mad due to Ant's sitting on the license number of the parents of child at mall and cannot believe they have not turned this over to LE if they think it is their grandchild

GA says pizza in box........CA says pizza in car...........no pizza

another siting of Caylee again???/ Kid finders saw a kid that looks like Caylee.........yeah look and see if tots losing hair at temple.......Caylee was losing hers!
So they have a car, model and tag number (private eye) why not amber alert now on that??? keeping it secret??? if it were me and my little girl, I would sue the ant family for stalking me! CAYLEE IS DEAD>>>>>>>>arggggggg

Lab reports come back to a dead Anthony.

There haven't been any caller tonight, have there? I know I'm getting really old --

Oh, here's one now!

But they won't release the tag number. That's totally unbelievable.

LE now has to stop and find the parents of this child to shut up Cindy. How sad. That's her goal I suggest.

I agree. I never heard him say this about Natalee Halloway...and that was over 3 years ago, on a tiny island!! I just don't get it....
I hate to say this, but it appears that Tim has decided to turn on LP, since LP is still planning to search

Am I the only one that gets a little sick feeling when they show GA just swinging that plastic tub?

Call in wants to know why A's acting like a normal family? A's normal? Dr. says whole family pathological !!

I don't think NG should even cover these "sightings". LE has confirmed she's dead. Why do ppl take that as an opinion? They have caylee's hair with a death band--that's science, not conjecture. NG shouldn't give weight to these fake sightings

Oh Please...what I want to know is where are the witnesses??? Didn't the PI refuse to give the information out about the first "witness"???

ITA w/ NG - If someone has a tag number, make and model of a car of a person who allegedly has my missing child...there's no way that I wouldn't publicize that information to any and everyone!

They had the police on speed dial regarding protestors, but with a tag number on the vehicle their kidnapped daughter is in, they schedule a presser for a later date....?:waitasec:

LP says Kc was the "belle of the ball" in that house after he bailed her out.

What LP just said - I hope that constitutes lieing to LE or obstruction.

I don't think NG should even cover these "sightings". LE has confirmed she's dead. Why do ppl take that as an opinion? They have caylee's hair with a death band--that's science, not conjecture. NG shouldn't give weight to these fake sightings
She's reporting what's going on.

ant family treats her with kid gloves, making dinner and brownies the day LP bailed K out of jail. acted like everything was fine! the one pycologist says the WHOLE FAMILY is problematic and she used another descriptive I can't remember.........

Trial may be moved defense not seen all evidence yet or enough time to go through it. Need more time to make up some more stories.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie
Back