Nancy Grace - Tuesday, 12/2/2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think he is trying to discourage LP from any more searches. I think it's time for Tim to shut up or so SOMETHING positive instead of just saying she will never be found. A good example is this 17 year old - he's in the system as being missing for a year.

ITA! :clap::clap:

And the car they got away in...I guarantee it will be announced as a silver four door Ford Focus, with no tint, very basic.
~the Zani-Mobile~

they arew still looking for the mall girl? why can't someone just hurry up and recognize this child so her parents can shut the A's up. this is unbelievable

That makes no sense whatsoever.

What doesn't make sense? Repeating what was said on NG about the car that the Orlando Mall little girl was seen leaving in having tags that don't match or the PI saying that the tags didn't match the car they drove away in?

They had the police on speed dial regarding protestors, but with a tag number on the vehicle their kidnapped daughter is in, they schedule a presser for a later date....?:waitasec:

:clap:

NG appears to have changed her opinion of G & C. Interesting when she didn't challenge the woman who called them pathological.

Call in wants to know why A's acting like a normal family? A's normal? Dr. says whole family pathological !!

that's the word I was looking for with problematic! :behindbar

the ants should have to pay for the lies and goose chases........have they lawyered up again? :furious:

What doesn't make sense? Repeating what was said on NG about the car that the Orlando Mall little girl was seen leaving in or the PI saying that the tags didn't match the car they drove away in?

How convenient is that for them that they can't track these parents down?
Because if they COULD, they would soon have the proof it's not Caylee!!!!! So better for those tags to not match, then they can still claim she's out there.
:bang:

During FBI interview GA talked of death smell in car and now lies saying he thinks GD still alive -- unreal

Because if they COULD, they would soon have the proof it's not Caylee!!!!! So better for those tags to not match, then they can still claim she's out there.

Again.:rolleyes:

Caller asking about the Google searches for neck-breaking and so forth and did Casey originally intend to kill another adult? (Good thought, caller! :clap: MOO)

Laura Miller was found about 1.5 years after she went missing.

Uhhh.... ???

I don't want to listen to Tim's lies. He's put on an extensive search???? An extensive run away from Florida scenario imo

ITA I don't understand this at all. He spent a couple of days both times in the search for Caylee. I respect him for all he does but in other case he has spent weeks looking. Why did he give up so easily & leave a sm group to search. Yet he comes back & has spent a couple of days looking for the lost boater when in the ocean is an even bigger area to cover. Anyone missing has the right to be found though, but why did he leave so fast?? LP coming for a vigil for Caylee @ Christmas..I hope this means he moved up when he is going to search BP again...& not Jan. LP I feel is not going away until Caylee is found. I don't care where the $ comes from he's not giving up ever. IMO He will look until somebody finds her. TM shouldn't have pulled out so fast.

Sorry long post... Venting here knowing Caylee is somewhere in the frost & cold when she should have a proper burial to celebrate her. She is loved by so many & all missing r loved by people like us at WS's.

Tim Miller: "Caylee's case was a cold case before it was a missing person case."

Just using your post as a jumping off point....

but he looked for Natalie Holloway for how long?

I don't get it. It is true that she is not going to be found alive and possible that her body may never be found but I don't think that it is a good idea to say that on national tv. Couldn't he just say that they are exhausting the areas to look for her in and they may not find her but don't stop looking or that her body may be found by a hunter one of these days.

It doesn't really sound good for a search organization to say she will never be found. What happens if someone stumbles across her body tomorrow, then you look like a dweb.

ahhhhhh, Peye guy thinks the car is stolen...........here we go again with CA and cameo appearence again!

NG tells the lawyers when you come up with something new, I'll be glad to hear it. They were talking about it could have been somebody else on PC searches for death methods and need proof where and how, yada yada yada--UGH!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back