Nancy Grace - Tuesday, 12/2/2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Let me clarify...due to PTSD, I cannot watch the healdiner on NG tonight, can someone inform me when she switched to Caylee. I did not mean to offend the person who obviuosly felt offended by my first post.

UGH couple who had 17 yr old treated him as an animal they had other children and he installed cable. Would hate to have him come in my home. Abusive aunt was coming and going in home. Other children seemed ok, yeh right watching them treating this kid like an animal I'm sure that is not normal for children to witness. People like that should not be allowed to have children, they should sterilize them or something.

I kinda think they are referring to the docs we read already. Where KC gives them the description of her imaginary nanny. :waitasec:

I dunno...she said "secret recordings"...there wasn't anything secret about those interviews. I could be wrong, but it sounds like they have secret convos between KC and her parents...

Why does he say such a thing? It's been 5 months. Remains have been found after much longer!
Does he know something the rest of us don't know? Or what?
That was going to be my question. How can anybody be absolutely sure unless they know how she was disposed of? MOO

I don't understand why TM would make such a statement either. That is just sad. Even if he believes that, I don't think he should say such a thing. There are so many people that still have hope she will be found. I hope that it means she has been found, but I just don't know.

Caylee's body may not be found, but her teeth and bones may be. For Tim to say anything like that is irresponsible. moo

Maybe he's saying, without really SAYING, that HE will never find Caylee's body. That he has given up on this being a TES search with a successful ending.

Agreed. I was astounded by that post... :eek:

Same here! Unless we are misinterpiting what they were trying to say. I hope so at least! Like a waste of more adults who could have shown love to another child & instead they abuse, harm r murder children.:waitasec:

Let me clarify...due to PTSD, I cannot watch the healdiner on NG tonight, can someone inform me when she switched to Caylee. I did not mean to offend the person who obviuosly felt offended by my first post.

Sorry NMK - My comments weren't directed toward your post and it didn't offend me. Maybe I quoted the wrong post, I'll go back and check. If so, my apologies. I understand this story is hard to watch for many people.
My comments were regarding the post that said...what a waste. That poster quoted your post. Maybe that's where the confusion came in. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I always hoped that the FBH was wired while she was in that house.

Sorry NMK - My comments weren't directed toward your post and it didn't offend me. Maybe I quoted the wrong post, I'll go back and check. If so, my apologies. I understand this story is hard to watch for many people.
My comments were regarding the post that said...what a waste. That poster quoted your post. Maybe that's where the confusion came in. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Didn't mean you...I caught what you meant. I have a really hard time, mentally, with the held captive, tortured stories.

Maybe he's saying, without really SAYING, that HE will never find Caylee's body. That he has given up on this being a TES search with a successful ending.

Maybe he wants to discourage people from donating to LP?

I don't understand why TM would make such a statement either. That is just sad. Even if he believes that, I don't think he should say such a thing. There are so many people that still have hope she will be found. I hope that it means she has been found, but I just don't know.
I think he is trying to discourage LP from any more searches. I think it's time for Tim to shut up or so SOMETHING positive instead of just saying she will never be found. A good example is this 17 year old - he's in the system as being missing for a year.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back