Nancy Grace - Tuesday, 12/2/2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok, guys, I was wrong. It was CA and GA who grilled KC

so it was a video of CA & GA grilling KC during jailhouse interview about ZG

Yep the bombshell is the visit w/KC & the A's in jail.. I the docs. old news to us. Someone please call in with a bombshell ? tonight!!!

Going over KC's description of the nanny can't give a phone # can't give an address, can't give a good description of nanny

NG wants to know why TM's saying she will never be found also.

KC couldn't answer parents when asked why she left car.

6 months, baby 40 lbs? yes, nothing left but bigger bones?? so sad........and KC gave a wrong description and false on Zani mother also.....KC abandoned car, mother asks why and KC never answered.........just sat there,

KC didnt answer cause she knew she was being videotaped via NG question as to why KC did not answer CA questions about the car and why she just left it there abandoned

Cindy asked Casey why she never picked up her car. Casey just sat there with no answer.

Why would casey come up with all these elaborate lies for everything but the abandoned car? I don't get it.

Not couldn't give an answer...WOULDN'T give an answer!

Kc not in her right mind..... well duh.

Going over KC's description of the nanny can't give a phone # can't give an address, can't give a good description of nanny
She doesn't need to. Remember, Cindy has a picture of her with Casey.

Lawyer states KC does not have to answer any questions its up to the state to prove her guilty ugh

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back