Nancy Grace Tuesday 9/16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
someone on here posted that they thought it was strange that Casey and Amy were still facebook friends. I found it odd as well. If someone stole money from me I would have deleted them. jmo

I would be curious to see what she up to, so no I wouldn't delete her!

LOL, Nancy says, "If you have to work late at night......YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB!" I'm so glad someone finally said that.

She's acting like disputing the evidence and the people processing it is a new thing. THat is done time and time again. You would think that she would know that. JMO.

She probably does know, but she wants her guests to give the answer. She does that often.

You may be right. But the shrieking feigned outrage is unjustifiable to me, and brings the program down a notch. It hurts her objective quotient.

I'll be you Casey has been in touch with Amy and that's against the rules. If she tries to contact Amy again, Amy should report her to the police. She would be violating her gond.

I'm sure she has too. I'm sure it kills KC to not be able to lie her way out of her mistakes.

That is what I said, they are not entitled to discovery until she is charged

NG is acting like Casey is committing "New" crimes while out on bail

These are old charges & just because LE did't file them when she was first arrested does'nt mean her bail should be revoked.

She is lucky it is Florida - in many states, it does not matter when a crime is committed, if she is re-arrested the bond is automatically revoked.

You know- KC says in the tape that her idea is to keep going to places Caylee and fake ZG have been- whatcha wanna bet that LE has found out thru interviews that in going to bars, other places they 'have been', that she never inquired if Zanny had been in lately etc, or if they had seen her daughter. When this goes to court, they will be able to PROVE (along with all the other lies too numerous to mention) that this was BS too!

I seriously doubt that anyone could take Caylee into a bar.

Casey practically admitted that she didn't tell anyone because she knew her parents, especially Cindy would react just the way she did by calling police. That's what Casey did not want to happen, IMO. To me, Casey isn't saying that she's petrified of Cindy at all. She goes on to say that she already knows that her mom will never forgive her, but that she's "petrified" of never seeing Caylee again.

I wonder if that was a 22 yr. old guy if Baez would hold his hand like that and walk out for the press to take pictures... :rolleyes:
Or make hours long visits to the home, and have hours long visits at his office? I don't think so either! MOO

Caller Donna wants to know who is paying for defense.

No one knows, but thinking media paid for videos.

LOL, Nancy says, "If you have to work late at night......YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB!" I'm so glad someone finally said that.

Hey, I work late at night and I have a job. I know, I know, but still that was kind of an empty comment. Ever heard of third shift?

Casey had the right to say she was scared of going to her parents' home.
Then why would she want to go home instead of staying in jail, when those are her only 2 options?

She knows the answer, but asks for the layperson in her viewing audience that may not.

You may be right. But the shrieking feigned outrage is unjustifiable to me, and brings the program down a notch. It hurts her objective quotient. And I'm not even factoring in the ugly Elvis sneers.

Here comes Nancy with the incredibly dumb question of the day. Nancy wants to know why today's check cashing arrest doesn't revoke Casey's freedom.

I'm not even gonna provide the correct answer. Nancy the former prosecutor should know herself.
Hey! We like Nancy here! :)
She is keeping Caylee's case in the spotlight!

ITA it's more than bouncing checks. Bouncing checks is when you over write YOUR OWN account not someone elses...

I agree that it's more than bouncing checks but she will never do any serious time on these charges.

Is'nt the total amount around $400?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back