Nancy Grace Tuesday 9/16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That would explain Cindy flipping out on Yuri the day he wanted to visit the nursing home. She told Yuri to leave her folks out of everything or she would not cooperate with him in the future. Can't hide much of this in a nursing home. The TV is on day and night, so her poor elderly father probably hears the news all day. This girl has ruined so many lives.

Another horrible thing is that Cindy is probably not able to go over and help her mother or visit her dad in the assisted living home now. I can't imagine how the elderly couple are handling this along with the separation and stress of one being in assisted living with health problems.

The book is the question of the day. Did Caylee have her favorite book one month after she was kidnapped? Did Casey give Zanaida Caylee*s favorite book on June 16th right before Zanaida kidnapped Caylee from Jay Blanchard Park?

One of many reasons LE should have gotten a warrant for that house. They also should have taken the cadaver dogs in. If they have done either we just don't know about it but they probably have.

Well someone would have to know about the crime first right?...If the authorties do not know about it then it's difficult to persue anything.

Oh sure, somebody has to know. I didn't mean to imply otherwise. :blush:

But it's not uncommon for families to involve law enforcement in some domestic dispute which translates into a fam member looking at time.

That turns into "Just wanted to scare her...don't want her to do time" type stuff.

Families don't have an option to dismiss, not press etc. That's all. State can go forward against wishes of family that switches over and now wants to protect family member about whom they originally complained.:bang:

pet·ri·fy (ptr-f)
v. pet·ri·fied, pet·ri·fy·ing, pet·ri·fies
v.tr.
1. To convert (wood or other organic matter) into a stony replica by petrifaction.
2. To cause to become stiff or stonelike; deaden.
3. To stun or paralyze with terror; daze.
v.intr.
To become stony, especially by petrifaction.

omg, roxy hartless said something truthful!

LMAO that was funny!

I think that Cindy should be charged with the elderly abuse as well. After all these are HER elderly parents and she is aware that her daughter stole from them and she has NOT done anything to protect her parents by not turning Casey in on these accusations. How would a court look at Cindy protecting her lying/thieving daughter but not protecting her elderly parents.

Welcome, hpvdr!

You*re right, there is a special hell for people who abuse children, the disabled, and the elderly. Cindy isn*t doing anyone favors by letting Casy get away with abusing her grandparents. She should know better.

It's not Cindy's obligation to turn Casey in for stealing from her grandparents. Casey is an adult, the grandparents need to turn her in. It's not likely that LE would even take a report on this from Cindy as she is not involved.

Hi, Chilly Willy, and welcome.

If it*s true Cindy paid her parents back or covered for Casey stealing from the grandparents, she has involved herself in a crime? This seems to me to be accepting responsibility for another*s crime.

Check out the Florida law on elder abuse.

I think the state can go after Casey (and possibly Cindy, if she is on any documentation as a 'caregiver') for violations of the 'exploitation' section of the law:

EXPLOITATION: Actions of deception or intimidation, for the purpose of personal gain or benefit by a person in a position of trust, that deprives a vulnerable adult of the use, benefit or possession of funds, assets or property. Exploitation also occurs when the Possible Responsible Person knows or should know that the vulnerable adult lacks the capacity to consent and who obtains or uses, or endeavors to obtain or use, their funds, assets or property for personal gain or benefit.

NANCY GRACE

Casey Anthony Released From Jail for Third Time

Aired September 16, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Breaking news tonight. Police desperately searching for a beautiful little 3-year-old Florida girl, Caylee, after her grandparents report her missing, little Caylee now not seen for 13 long weeks, last seen with her mother. So why didn`t Mommy call police?
Headlines tonight. After yet a third arrest, in the last hours, mom, Casey Anthony, walks free, free on a measly $1,250 bond. The judge orders mom, Casey, to stay away from the fraud victim, the so-called friend whose checking account Casey Anthony wiped out, Anthony ordered not to even have contact with the victim. This while meetings between the Anthony family and investigators come to a screeching halt. Why?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/16/ng.01.html

So what I was trying to say would be...
First of all I believe Florida has many strict & specific laws regarding Abuse of the Elderly. If the elderly were all of sound mind then I wouldn't think there would be a need for separate laws pertaining to Abuse of the Elderly.
I believe that Cindy was aware that Casey cashed checks or obtained funds from her (Cindy's) Mother & Father's bank account illegally.
If (notice Aimee & I are both saying IF) Casey could be charged with abusing the elderly due to "stealing" funds from her grandparents then perhaps Cindy might be looked at as also abusing the elderly because she was aware that Casey stole from the grandparents. We are not saying that Cindy stole from her parents we are saying that Cindy had knowledge that her elderly parents were being financially abused and she chose to cover up her daughter's actions by not reporting them to the proper authorities.

*Thank you Whitewolf & Aimee for your help in trying to explain my post.

I am outraged that JB could accuse state of Florida and Orange County of wasting tax payer dollars! The only one wasting tax payer dollars is his client-Orange County is spending enormous amounts of money to try to find out what happened to Caylee when her mother already knows. I live in Orange County and Orange County is facing enough financial woes, teachers are losing jobs, funding is being cut everywhere, but yet we have to help a family that does not help themselves!!!!

Amen to that. I live in OC too and was furious when the note that Casey wrote to her dad was found. The nerve of her treating the police like her private security firm! And the countless nuisance calls that they have to respond to because her butt is not in jail.

Casey stole money from her great grandmothers account via the routing number on the birthday check that she gave her. This money was alloted for the nursing home care for her great grandfather (she's a real peach)

According to Cindy's brother Rick CA and KC were in a HUGE fight over it and it's most likely the loud fight that neighbors overheard on Sunday Fathers day.

According to Rick Cindy's mom was angry with her for not pressing charges and or making Casey pay for what she did. Cindy somehow got Casey out of it with the bank....(repaying it I think.)

But wouldn't it have to be Cindy's mom to press the charges since it was her account? How could Cindy press charges on an account that didn't belong to her?

a couple of tears for the public
Think back to Scott Peterson. His beautiful, pregnant wife went "missing" on Christmas Eve and on Christmas Day he was cooking dinner for his family and the neighbor (a special dish for the neighbor). He managed to squeeze a tear out for the public. He refused to take a polygraph. He had fake education certificates. He lied. His parents and family supported him. He was promiscuous. He's on death row.

Sickness does follow a pattern.

Casey: "I saw my mom's reaction right off the bat and it would have been the same from the get go."
Does this statement say more than just I knew she would blame me? Does it say that whether Casey told her Mom on 6/16 or 7/15, the end result would be the same? Would she have to tell Cindy that Caylee was taken that day or was gone for good? The problem with it being the same from the get go is that 31 days went by so does she really care what her Mom thinks and why? Because she would lose her place to live? Because her Mom would turn her in?

We can analyze this case to death but there is an answer out there somewhere.

I love the cops interviewing Casey. They are classic. They tell in in no uncertain words that they will get to the bottom of this, they always do.

That didn't shake Casey though. The cops say that she is either scared or a monster. She's not doing much to show us that she's scared, is she? I'm sure she'll have some cover-up story for her behavior.

Interesting website re how she is talking.

http://www.backwardstate.com/backward_state_website_034.htm

We have a WS group investigating this aspect. I must check that thread out more thoroughly myself.
Truthfully (and I do know how to tell the truth), these reversals make me think that Casey isn't the one who is responsible for what happened to Caylee other than trusting someone with her . . . which is what Kimmie the psychic said.

Could it be?

Has anyone ever noticied the amount of times KC uses the word "petrified" in the interragation? :waitasec:

She overuses words all the time. When you are really scared, even if you are not good at showing emotions, you either shake or rock or cry. I don't think she is scared of much. She is not on the same plane as we are. Bottom line.

In this state not only is it a possibility, but is required by law for the nursing home to file charges of financial abuse. I have felt those were coming after the corporate lawyers and the state did their investigations. Those are usually months down the road.

http://www.dcf.state.fl.us/abuse/definitions.shtml

I think there are a few Anthonys who should be concerned about this..

Has anyone ever noticied the amount of times KC uses the word "petrified" in the interragation? :waitasec:

It's interesting Casey likes that word, by the way. Here are a few definitions courtesy of http://www.thefreedictionary.com/petrified

1. To convert (wood or other organic matter) into a stony replica by petrifaction.
2. To cause to become stiff or stonelike; deaden.
3. To stun or paralyze with terror; daze.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Watercolor611
Back