Nancy Grace - Wed., Jan 28, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about the forensic evidence which could come from the blanket to connect it back to the home.

The obvious one they are leaving out is the dog hair. It is a no brainer. The dogs were all over the furniture in various videos and photos. Their hair is going to be everywhere.
Great point! :) And isn't there also a cat in the house? I remember talk about one when the issue of the phone call with JG came up and Casey was telling "someone" to get off the table?

Panelist thinks Baez's new move to keep Casey out of court is actually a move to establish Ineffective Assistance of Counsel as an appellate issue for Casey.

Talking about the forensic evidence which could come from the blanket to connect it back to the home.

The obvious one they are leaving out is the dog hair. It is a no brainer. The dogs were all over the furniture in various videos and photos. Their hair is going to be everywhere.
Even if it was up in the crib?

I understand-- I was just speculating, but that's what I was thinking might have happened since it did appear to take a significant emotional toll on George-- so much so that even Cindy noticed. Sad.
I think that's what I'm most curious about since yes, even CA seemed to think it was related to GA's breakdown. :( MOO

Stop for a moment to consider that this woman was going to bury her daughter at her parents house. Likely by the pool or by/under her playhouse.

Isn't that chilling? What a slap in the face to her parents-as if murdering the child was not enough of a slap.

I am starting to believe that the chloroform in the trunk might have something to do with the dryer sheets, and not that she made it and used it on Caylee. I think she broke her daughter's neck or smothered her. I think that she might have intended to use the knife on her as a further means of making it look like a movie version of a kidnapping but she couldn't do it. Or she used the knife to cut the tape she put around Caylee's head. I am with the posters that think there was no way she would have gone to the trouble of making chloroform. It might have seemed like a good idea until she saw how complicated it was and how unstable it might be...

Anyway-she is stone cold. For sure.

You got that right, anyone with pets knows that LOL, I have a Chinchilla and even she sheds

LOL, I have a malamute so twice a year it looks like I am blowing my coat. Nothing like vacuuming yourself before leaving the house.

Panelist thinks Baez's new move to keep Casey out of court is actually a move to establish Ineffective Assistance of Counsel as an appellate issue for Casey.

In other words, Baez is throwing himself under a future bus??

How can she claim in court later down the road that she didn't know what was happening if she voluntarily did a no show in court at her own choice.

Well that sounds like ..."Lying To Law Enforcement to me"

There is no way Cindy wouldn't have notice the missing Blanket

maybe KC bought another one and replaced it,or maybe CA just looked at toys and clothes when she said that.

To help out I am bring over the pictures of the blanket. NOT THE COMFORTER. No blanket or comforter needed to be replaced. Cindy knows the blanket is missing. She said as much on the GVS interview. Another poster posted this on the blanket thread. (Thanks for this FIND!!)
On the GVS show she remarked a blanket was missing?

Then if that's true, I suppose LKB isn't really playing any role in Casey's defense? :waitasec:

Great point! :) And isn't there also a cat in the house? I remember talk about one when the issue of the phone call with JG came up and Casey was telling "someone" to get off the table?
I don't think we have pinned down information on that cat yet. ;)

They marked five places, the dogs hit three places. By the door entering into the backyard, by the playhouse and near the pool. They did not indicate at the disturbed soil. Seems to indicate she brought the body into the yard, set it down by the door and then went to start digging?

No dog hits near the pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member