Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 1/7/09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No - Siedlin (the judge) appointed a guardian ad litem for the baby - NOT for the remains.

BTW and OT Seidlin was back in the paper today. He retired BUT seems he receivede over $400K in gifts and cash from an elderly neighbor in his condo!!!!!! Authorities are looking into it.

Oh yeah, he appointed it for the baby. I remember now. Thanks

That was weeks after the meter reader was already calling in tips about the location though. If it is true that they knew that early on then this whole thing has been a game to them and the high five is just in keeping with that mood. MOO

Thats what I said many many months ago...about Lee and Casey....they were playing a big game, especially after the "high five" incident. Lee, IMO, is in this up to his eyeballs.

So IF IF IF this is true, Lee knew in early august, a couple of weeks into this whole saga?

And IF IF IF this is true, can this case get any more tragic??? Imagine the whole damn A crew carrying on this farce for all this time. I just cannot feature it!

Well I am confident that the FBI will get to the bottom of everything and the truth will be told.

:clap:

Remember GA's face during the last LKL interview....couldn't even look him in the eyes when answering ???

UGH
And karma bit him the following day when Caylee was found. Thou shalt not lie to Larry King! :) MOO

Wait a minute.....LP knew where the body was before it was found? I'm too distracted over all the blood money being thrown around......spit!
he did ? if this is true then ....

Well, I said on Monday that I thought Lee was responsible for the PIs... however, I am not convinced he is really guilty of anything... I think KC wanted him to find the body and get rid of it for good. I think he played along like he would in order to make sure Caylee was found. I think he couldn't go look himself, but he sent the PIs to make tapes so KC could guide them.

Then I think he was supposed to go make sure Caylee was never found, and instead he got a tip to the MR. The MR (as I understand) is LA's MR too. Here's a thought: MR comes into LA's yard to read the meter. LA yells out, "hey! this is private property, get out!" MR says, "I'm the meter reader sir. And BTW, I am so sorry about your little niece. " LA says, "Oh ok, sorry, I am a little jumpy. Thanks. " MR says, "You know, I have been looking around while I am on my route. I even called in a few tips back in August. Nothing came of it though, sorry. " :idea: <---LA gets an idea... gives him the tip. MR wants to stay anonymous. When that becomes impossible, he tells LE the real story, and they come out saying he is 100% not a suspect. KC says "OMG! This can't be happening!" bc she thought LA would not betray her. LA gets a lawyer. LE says LA may have broken the law "unintentionally". I think his own investigations had the right outcome (Caylee is found and not left alone anymore) but the wrong method (should have gone through LE).

It is possible that Caylee stayed there longer than she had to, :( but IMO it could only be in the time period after the PI's taped the area, KC viewed the tapes, and sent notification back to LA about the location. Then he had to find someone to agree to go look for her. We don't know, MR may have looked for days before finding her.

All I am saying is, it is possible that LA was on the good side, and his weird KC-kinda-supporter attitude may have been an act to get the good final outcome. He knew KC wouldn't tell LE where the body was (can't if she is not guilty :rolleyes:) so if anyone was going to find it based on what KC knew, it would have to be someone going around LE. My money is that he won't be charged with anything, and I am sticking with my theory that he was putting Caylee first all along. :thumb:

I believe that anyone who knew where the body was and didn't tell LE is going to be charged with OJ. IF he knew then he is not honest. He should have taken the info like a man and told LE. Why would he protect his sister in this?? He will lose every chance he has in life over this also. JMO

around that time Lejeme quit the a family...........something tells me that the a's all knew about that time also and still led a circus about alive Caylee sitings!!!:behindbar:furious:

Mmmmmm:waitasec: ! Maybe more than a coinky-dink that Nejame beat feet as far away as he could get from the A's.

Well, I said on Monday that I thought Lee was responsible for the PIs... however, I am not convinced he is really guilty of anything... I think KC wanted him to find the body and get rid of it for good. I think he played along like he would in order to make sure Caylee was found. I think he couldn't go look himself, but he sent the PIs to make tapes so KC could guide them.

Then I think he was supposed to go make sure Caylee was never found, and instead he got a tip to the MR. The MR (as I understand) is LA's MR too. Here's a thought: MR comes into LA's yard to read the meter. LA yells out, "hey! this is private property, get out!" MR says, "I'm the meter reader sir. And BTW, I am so sorry about your little niece. " LA says, "Oh ok, sorry, I am a little jumpy. Thanks. " MR says, "You know, I have been looking around while I am on my route. I even called in a few tips back in August. Nothing came of it though, sorry. " :idea: <---LA gets an idea... gives him the tip. MR wants to stay anonymous. When that becomes impossible, he tells LE the real story, and they come out saying he is 100% not a suspect. KC says "OMG! This can't be happening!" bc she thought LA would not betray her. LA gets a lawyer. LE says LA may have broken the law "unintentionally". I think his own investigations had the right outcome (Caylee is found and not left alone anymore) but the wrong method (should have gone through LE).

It is possible that Caylee stayed there longer than she had to, :( but IMO it could only be in the time period after the PI's taped the area, KC viewed the tapes, and sent notification back to LA about the location. Then he had to find someone to agree to go look for her. We don't know, MR may have looked for days before finding her.

All I am saying is, it is possible that LA was on the good side, and his weird KC-kinda-supporter attitude may have been an act to get the good final outcome. He knew KC wouldn't tell LE where the body was (can't if she is not guilty :rolleyes:) so if anyone was going to find it based on what KC knew, it would have to be someone going around LE. My money is that he won't be charged with anything, and I am sticking with my theory that he was putting Caylee first all along. :thumb:

Are you serious..!!!!!

The Meter Reader who found Caylee is also the Lee's Meter Reader????

Was he the MR for George & Cindy too..???

BOLDED BY BOSTON

Movie deal article from September - just to refresh your memory:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17550330/detail.html

Why does Lifetime have to pay anyone anything? Movies are made all the time, biographies are written without the subjects permission so why does Lifetime feel the need to pay the A's? Make the movie if they feel they just have to but for the love of Caylee, do not pay that family/attorney/representative/fake charity/fake foundation a dime.

No one knows for SURE if Cindy and George knew where the body was- maybe LEE knew and kept it from Cindy and George- theres nothing saying definate that they knew- not yet anyway- good possibility tho . And I guess you all caught that the P.I. was not obligated to hand over any evidence- only heartless- so guess he cannot be arrested for anything

Did you all see that jose tried to sell an interview with casey anthony for 500 thousand dollars. OMFG!!!!!

Was that said on NG show? I missed it. Who said it?

Didn't one of the lawyers say it isn't illegal to know where a body is and not tell anyone?? Seems like obstruction to me.....but, I'm not a legal eagle. Obviously....

Unable to call my friend the funeral director at this moment...does anyone know...can an autopsy be done at a funeral home?????didn't JB ask the ME to let them use her facility and she said NO!!! So how was this done without causing people to realize the body was being moved,etc....well I guess if a hearse was used no one would know...but back to my question...is it legal to do an autopsy at a funeral home? Anyone know???:bang:

Then there would be a long delay for the trial, imo, while Casey gets another lawyer. MOO

that's ok, she can sit there and rot.
she has nothing better to do anyways and she's not going anywhere.

they were saying on NG that the trial probably won't go forward in March.
i thought to myself---good, she can experience her first summer in the slammer....no beach....no pool...no shorts and tanks...no parties,,,no 4th of July.....it's endless all she won't experience ever again. :D:dance: let em delay. let em all rot.
:cow: moo

No one knows for SURE if Cindy and George knew where the body was- maybe LEE knew and kept it from Cindy and George- theres nothing saying definate that they knew- not yet anyway- good possibility tho . And I guess you all caught that the P.I. was not obligated to hand over any evidence- only heartless- so guess he cannot be arrested for anything

Yes, it is heartless. A heartless Law.

This is all such a shame. Such a shame the whole thing.

These things must not become commercialized. The searches, none of it. No money for 'finding'. No money.

FOLLOW THE MONEY

Are you serious..!!!!!

The Meter Reader who found Caylee is also the Lee's Meter Reader????

Was he the MR for George & Cindy too..???

After I finish putting the groceries away I will go look for where I saw that. I am sure that we learned that he was LA's MR but I am thinking he was *not* GA and CA's? Does anyone remember?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668
Back