Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 1/7/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why does Lifetime have to pay anyone anything? Movies are made all the time, biographies are written without the subjects permission so why does Lifetime feel the need to pay the A's? Make the movie if they feel they just have to but for the love of Caylee, do not pay that family/attorney/representative/fake charity/fake foundation a dime.

Now I'm confused again........many Bio's have been done tho, without the person(s) or their family?

But movies?

Didn't one of the lawyers say it isn't illegal to know where a body is and not tell anyone?? Seems like obstruction to me.....but, I'm not a legal eagle. Obviously....

It depends, if you are involved in the investigation and lying and misleading investigators it is a crime. If you just happen to stumble across the scene or hear about it as an innocent citizen and choose not to report it that is not illegal in most states. Fortunately very few people would do such a thing. If you know a felony is going to happen and you don't report it you can be charged as a party to the crime though.

that's ok, she can sit there and rot.
she has nothing better to do anyways and she's not going anywhere.

they were saying on NG that the trial probably won't go forward in March.
i thought to myself---good, she can experience her first summer in the slammer....no beach....no pool...no shorts and tanks...no parties,,,no 4th of July.....it's endless all she won't experience ever again. :D:dance: let em delay. let em all rot.
:cow: moo

Based on debs excellent profiling of Casey - I gather that she has moved on in her mind and this may not bother her a bit. debs did an excellent profile.

Unable to call my friend the funeral director at this moment...does anyone know...can an autopsy be done at a funeral home?????didn't JB ask the ME to let them use her facility and she said NO!!! So how was this done without causing people to realize the body was being moved,etc....well I guess if a hearse was used no one would know...but back to my question...is it legal to do an autopsy at a funeral home? Anyone know???:bang:

I have no clue where the 2nd autopsy was done. When was the cardboard box containing Caylees tiny remains (God, this makes me SICK) deposited at the funeral home? Has it been there longer than 5 days?

Now I'm confused again........many Bio's have been done tho, without the person(s) or their family?

But movies?

They can make one without cooperation or permission, as long as they stick to facts etc.... but the really profitable vehicles are the ones with an inside party. There was one that is escaping me right now that all three networks did their own version. I want to say Alyssa Milano was in one and Shannon Doherty in another. It will come to me.

I mentioned about 2 weeks ago that Roy was also the Anthonys meter reader- I even asked how often he reads the meters and someone answered every 3 months- Roy K stated that , that was his area. Whoever answered me can verify this because I asked if they read them every month and they answered every 3 months. I asked because I wondered if lee may have known this meter reader. Then Roy did mention he lived in the neighborhood or his supervisor did- cant recall if it was Roy or his boss- Then LP said Roy had a friend right around the corner he could of went to , to use the restroom-

BUT why would they need to PAY the A's or anyone else when the entire case is in the public domain???

they will only get BS lies.......

This is all too disgusting.

For what it's worth, I did a movie with NBC in conjuction with Hallmark. Did I make a few bucks, yes but I was the victim. I don't think I came out that far ahead considering the money I spent to have private investigators help me. For me, it was not about the money, it was only about this person going to prison. Mine was not as high profile ( not even close ) to bargain for big bucks but that was okay. I got what I wanted, the person went to prison & I took great joy out of watching him cuffed for all the crimes he had committed not only againt me & others. The payment is for the rights to the story.

IMO and I think:

DC knew the approximate area. DC calls JH and they go out there 11/15 and 11/16. JH videos (hence the 10 minute tape). They (DC & JH) don't find her then. Now LP said he only saw about a minute and a half of the tape. It has been said that the bag was kinda wrapped around and underneath a big palmetto (sawgrass) bush. If that is the case then DC or JH probably didn't see it BUT THAT BUSH IS ON THE TAPE!

DC (and possibly JH) tell GA and CA and LA that they went out there but didn't find anything.

JH goes on about his business. 12/11 rolls around and bing bang pow - she's found. Now JH thinks hhhmmmmmm - I could make some $$$$ on this. DC is shaking because he knows he was out there several times but hopes he can't be connected to any of it. JH follows the excavation and realizes he has the EXACT SPOT on this tape. LP comes back into town and JH calls him and shows him a little of the tape (but not the exact spot). JH did this in order to be ruled out - sure he went out there in Nov. but didn't find her.

As for the MR and the connection. I do believe that there might be a connection - like LP said tonight I think LE has already polygraphed the MR and they know "the connection" - which could be why LA lawyered up so quick and why all the attys are on TV talking about immunity. Maybe GA and CA did know - maybe DC did find her when he went back there without JH. Maybe LA was supposed to go move Caylee while GA and CA were in California and MR overheard something and beat LA to the punch.

IMO EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM SHOULD BE CHARGED AND SPEND THE REST OF THEIR MISERABLE SCUMMY LIVES BEHIND BARS!!!!

If Casey told LA and LA was having the P.I.s follow up, George and Cindy may NOT have been told WHERE Caylee was.

I do NOT believe Cindy and George believed Caylee was alive, though.

I do not think Lee or Cindy or George participated in moving or searching for Caylee's body. It was better for Casey's case if Caylee (and possibly incriminating evidence against Casey) wasn't found. I think all of the Anthony family would have been too afraid of being tailed to go anywhere near Caylee.

IMO, the last thing they wanted to do was point LE in her direction.

IMO

I think that LA was told by KC sometime early on. I think he was trying to find the body from what KC told him but couldn't find it before Faye hit. I think while the body was in the swampy water it either arose from a shallow grave or was on top of the soil already.

I believe the wind and the rain from the TS moved that bag around a little away from where it originally was.

I think LA told the PI's to get out there and make sure that body was never found and they went out but couldn't find it because it had been moved by the storm.

I think they were going to take the video to get better directions.

How the MR fits into all of this is a big mystery. I don't think he was told by anyone involved with defense because the last thing, IMO, they'd ever want is for that body to be found. :cow:

If Casey told LA and LA was having the P.I.s follow up, George and Cindy may NOT have been told WHERE Caylee was.

I do NOT believe Cindy and George believed Caylee was alive, though.

I do not think Lee or Cindy or George participated in moving or searching for Caylee's body. It was better for Casey's case if Caylee (and possibly incriminating evidence against Casey) wasn't found. I think all of the Anthony family would have been too afraid of being tailed to go anywhere near Caylee.

IMO, the last thing they wanted to do was point LE in her direction.

IMO

Yes, this is probably why the A's never so much as walked around the block searching for that precious baby.
The A's never put up missing posters at Sawgrass Apartments
The A's never begged on tv for her safe return.
The A's completely freaked out when TM and TES searchers were searching for a deceased Caylee.
GA busted a gasket when a report had come in that some bones had been found in his neighborhood and he tore out of the driveway.(turned out to be animal bones)
"The body in the back of my daughter car was not my grand daughter"
Yes, IMHO they knew all along, I just didn't realize all the A's might be capable of leaving Caylee in a dark, snake infested swamp for months, 15 or so houses down from theirs. While they were inside nice, warm, cozy, defending KC to the ends of the earth, while she lay in the mud, alone.

After I finish putting the groceries away I will go look for where I saw that. I am sure that we learned that he was LA's MR but I am thinking he was *not* GA and CA's? Does anyone remember?

If he is the Meter Reader for hopespring drive then I'll bet Casey & Jose try & pin the murder on him.

He'll say he had access to their house & that they were always affraid of him.

They'll blame him for everything - The computer searches, Trunk smell, threeats.

The Jury wont bye it but I'll bet Jose tries to sell it

Unable to call my friend the funeral director at this moment...does anyone know...can an autopsy be done at a funeral home?????didn't JB ask the ME to let them use her facility and she said NO!!! So how was this done without causing people to realize the body was being moved,etc....well I guess if a hearse was used no one would know...but back to my question...is it legal to do an autopsy at a funeral home? Anyone know???:bang:

Yes, second opinion autopsies are often done in the FH prep room.

http://www.autopsy-organretrieval.com/

A poster stated that the remains were cremated on Mon> Can anyone who remembers link the post? Sometimers hits me and I can't remember the poster.

They can make one without cooperation or permission, as long as they stick to facts etc.... but the really profitable vehicles are the ones with an inside party. There was one that is escaping me right now that all three networks did their own version. I want to say Alyssa Milano was in one and Shannon Doherty in another. It will come to me.

Was it Long Island Lolita story?

How long until DC sells whomever keyed him into the location of Caylee's remains down river? I give it to Friday.

Does anyone recall what day/date it was that GA & CA "sat" with Caylee's remains at the funeral home? Even odder now in light of this new info about the autopsy having been done now for 5-6 days.....?

Was it Long Island Lolita story?

NBC believes it can show the details of the affair that Ms. Fisher says she had with Joey Buttafuoco, the husband of the victim in the case, Mary Joe Buttafuoco. Mr. Buttafuoco has denied any affair took place.
CBS paid rights fees to both of the Buttafuoccos, so its movie will tell mostly the story of the shooting and its effect on their family.
ABC is basing its movie entirely on official records and newspaper accounts.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9E0CE7D91F3FF930A35751C1A964958260

Yes it was! Thank you. All I could remember was it was a brunette girl and a really sleazy story.... LOL.

For what it's worth, I did a movie with NBC in conjuction with Hallmark. Did I make a few bucks, yes but I was the victim. I don't think I came out that far ahead considering the money I spent to have private investigators help me. For me, it was not about the money, it was only about this person going to prison. Mine was not as high profile ( not even close ) to bargain for big bucks but that was okay. I got what I wanted, the person went to prison & I took great joy out of watching him cuffed for all the crimes he had committed not only againt me & others. The payment is for the rights to the story.

GOOD for you!!!

That must have been at least some comfort to get your story out AND the perp where he BELONGS!

Just cannot stand the thought these horrible individuals are making a single dollar at the expense of this beautiful baby they were supposed to have loved and protected...........:mad:

I haven't read all the posts yet, but I saw NG tonight. Then my head spun right off of my shoulders, out the window and onto the neighbor's roof.

I have to go retrieve it now, unless it is still spinning. BBL.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back