Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 1/7/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I actually did not want my story out. It was the detective that finally investigated the case that had me take it public. He & the FBI felt by taking it public, putting my face out there, it would keep me safer. After all, the bad guy already knew who I was. They wanted him to know he was being challenged by me & I wasn't afraid to go after him ( although I was terrified.) The det. had me doing shows similar to Dateline. From there I did several interviews on a national level for TV & print. I looked over my shoulder for a very long time praying what LE wanted me to do would pay off. It did.

I wasn't all for the movie being made but it was going to be made with or without me. I was not going to have it told from anyone's view or words but my own. I also was not going to see this jackass make a dime by them getting his rights to the story vs mine.

At the trial I had a lot of LE, FBI, reporter around me but I was still terrified. They had me ck into the hotel under an assumed name yet his lawyers still showed up every single day at that hotel for lunch. That was not just a fluke, they knew where I was. At that point though, I was not going away. It gave me a huge sense of relief to see him sent to prison & for years I didnt have to look over my shoulder.

IMO, if a movie is to be made, it should be made from Caylee's point of view as the victim. If any money is paid it should be MADE to go a park for Caylee or a non profit group that helps missing & exploited children.

If the Anthony's are making any money from this, they will never enjoy it. Caylee's memory will haunt them forever.

Thank you for sharing, I'm glad you were compensated for YOUR story.
Very brave of you, and I do hope I have seen the movie.
IMO

Question ~ with LP stating the meter reader was involved in this "daisy chain" and "got his information from someone", could the meter reader sue him? LP isn't saying it's his opinion. MOO

Let's wait and see if LP is right about that too. People were scoffing at him the other day, and even NG let it be known that he was on the ball,,, plus I noticed he was quite confident today. Methinks there is more he knows.

So....why exactly does JB need to send pics and x-rays around the country? Spitz did the "second" autopsy, right there in Florida.

And, X-rays can be read online.

A lot of our radiology is being outsourced... to India.

btw.... where is "Famed Forensic Scientist Dr. Lawrense Kobilinski" when you need him?

I want someone to buy this!!!! No holds barred!!!!! Let her talk! She is not smart enough to remember everything she has already said. She would so trip herself up and it could be used AGAINST her!!!!

Let her talk!!

Salem

Can I interview her? I'd agree to the money if they agree to leave the room and it just be the two of us!:furious:

It depends, if you are involved in the investigation and lying and misleading investigators it is a crime. If you just happen to stumble across the scene or hear about it as an innocent citizen and choose not to report it that is not illegal in most states. Fortunately very few people would do such a thing. If you know a felony is going to happen and you don't report it you can be charged as a party to the crime though.

An innocent bystander would not necessarily have a legal "duty" to report a dead body on a tip. But a family member of Caylee (who was a minor and under their care) definitely would (in my firm opinion).

To take this a step further:

One's knowledge of the situation is important especially in light of one's status (involvement in case like a family member or suspect vs. "innocent bystander"). If a family member KNOWS "missing" Caylee is deceased and her body is dumped in a wooded area down the street and at any time afterwards they KNOWINGLY solicit funds to find a "live" Caylee then it would be a crime--for sure!

Just when I think no more clowns can squeeze out of the clown car...

Nancy just gave props to LP - Now he's going on about Krunk again.

He's saying that Lee passed the info on to Krunk

I love LP but.... his conspiracy theories AND predictions have consistently missed the mark.

They can make one without cooperation or permission, as long as they stick to facts etc.... but the really profitable vehicles are the ones with an inside party. There was one that is escaping me right now that all three networks did their own version. I want to say Alyssa Milano was in one and Shannon Doherty in another. It will come to me.

It was the "Long Island Lolita" --the Amy Fisher story. The teen who had the affair with Joey Buttafuco and tried to kill his wife.

Let's wait and see if LP is right about that too. People were scoffing at him the other day, and even NG let it be known that he was on the ball,,, plus I noticed he was quite confident today. Methinks there is more he knows.
That's why I asked my question ~ he seems so confident in what he's claiming and I don't think he's stupid either to be saying anything that could result in a lawsuit. I was just asking for a confirmation if RK could sue if what LP says isn't true. :) MOO

Yes, this is probably why the A's never so much as walked around the block searching for that precious baby.
The A's never put up missing posters at Sawgrass Apartments
The A's never begged on tv for her safe return.
The A's completely freaked out when TM and TES searchers were searching for a deceased Caylee.
GA busted a gasket when a report had come in that some bones had been found in his neighborhood and he tore out of the driveway.(turned out to be animal bones)
"The body in the back of my daughter car was not my grand daughter"
Yes, IMHO they knew all along, I just didn't realize all the A's might be capable of leaving Caylee in a dark, snake infested swamp for months, 15 or so houses down from theirs. While they were inside nice, warm, cozy, defending KC to the ends of the earth, while she lay in the mud, alone.

:clap::clap::clap:

What I don't understand about this $500,000 interview he was supposedly trying to get for Casey, is every word she says can be used against her at trial ~ and ~ isn't that why he didn't want any visits or phone calls because they're all recorded? :confused: It seems contradictory! MOO

Exactly! More likely that the visits stopped as an attempt to "dry up the well" in hopes that they would get a bite ($$) and a bigger bite ($$$$) the longer that it went on with less available video out in the public of the A's and KC/words out of their own mouths. JMHO

I'd like some proof LA knew RK before RK found Caylee's remains ~ and why did RK start calling back in August if all this is true??? :confused:

Me too. LPN is talking through his Stetson, again. IMHO.

I would like to know where is the outrage from Cindy and George on the sale of these pictures. Geesh their kettle is getting really black now. I am a granny myself and this pisses me off. The the poor girl is still in a card board box.

I mentioned about 2 weeks ago that Roy was also the Anthonys meter reader- I even asked how often he reads the meters and someone answered every 3 months- Roy K stated that , that was his area. Whoever answered me can verify this because I asked if they read them every month and they answered every 3 months. I asked because I wondered if lee may have known this meter reader. Then Roy did mention he lived in the neighborhood or his supervisor did- cant recall if it was Roy or his boss- Then LP said Roy had a friend right around the corner he could of went to , to use the restroom-

Yeah, and LP dropped the bombshell on last night's show that RK's supervisor was a neighbor of the Anthony's.

An innocent bystander would not necessarily have a legal "duty" to report a dead body on a tip. But a family member of Caylee (who was a minor and under their care) definitely would (in my firm opinion).

To take this a step further:

One's knowledge of the situation is important especially in light of one's status (involvement in case like a family member or suspect vs. "innocent bystander"). If a family member KNOWS "missing" Caylee is deceased and her body is dumped in a wooded area down the street and at any time afterwards they KNOWINGLY solicit funds to find a "live" Caylee then it would be a crime--for sure!

Just when I think no more clowns can squeeze out of the clown car...

No, THIS clown car is endless.

I don't believe the A's knew where Caylee was the whole time, in the begining before all of the spin and distrust of LE they were scared and only wanted Caylee's safe return. The time after MN quit representing them and he said on a talk show, NG I think, that the truth will blow you away. That is the moment I think they became involved. It was in November, CA starting to lose a lot of weight, now we have the PI's story which sort of brings all of the happenings together to conclude the A's found out where Caylee was before her poor little remains were found. The worst part is they left Caylee to decompose in a swamp to protect KC and to make sure there was no tissue left to determine cause of death. In a garbage bag no less.

The more this tragedy progresses...it is my opinion that Jose should have instructed Casey to confess a long time ago and accepted life in prison. It would have just been all over by now and everybody could have picked up the pieces of their lives and moved on.

Exactly! More likely that the visits stopped as an attempt to "dry up the well" in hopes that they would get a bite ($$) and a bigger bite ($$$$) the longer that it went on with less available video out in the public of the A's and KC/words out of their own mouths. JMHO
The more we hear, the more likely I am to believe what you posted is the real reason why the jail visits/calls stopped! MOO :mad:

I can believe Lee is involved somehow with the PI's, but I just cannot believe George and Cindy knew where Caylee was. Maybe LEE is the one who orchestrated it so she was found while George and Cindy were out of town?

I'm not sure if Lee was covering for Casey or if he was pretending to help her to get information, I would believe either, maybe he pieces some stuff together and wasn't even sure himself, but sent the PI's out to check? Not knowing for sure.

I also wonder how much control George and Cindy have over the funeral. I am not ready to blame them for the delay. I think it could very well be Casey who isn't allowing the funeral, Casey and JB. :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back