Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 1/7/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't believe for a minute it was just to protect KC. I believe when they found out they could collect all that money and pay their bills with it, they wanted Caylee to appear missing so they could keep getting money without working.

It is a large amount of GREED and a small amount of protecting KC in my opinion.

By their actions and their lies they got KC LWOP at best, and now if they can sell the story, they will be RID of all their problems and can live like they seem to believe they are entitled on BLOOD MONEY.

Me, too, I totally agree.:clap::clap:
I loathe and despise them and demand that they be held accountable.

Because they were collecting search funds for an "Alive Caylee". Not contingent on what they thought privately or knew...

Perhaps the A's would have been visiting Casey in jail since Oct. when she was arrested the last time if they could have sold the video tapes to be released to the public , you know, got to bring some money in , imo.....

Question :) is NG liked in the USA ?
Is her show a reliable believable show that Americans trust ?
or is it a sensationalist , lots of conjecture type media hype show ?

They can make one without cooperation or permission, as long as they stick to facts etc.... but the really profitable vehicles are the ones with an inside party. There was one that is escaping me right now that all three networks did their own version. I want to say Alyssa Milano was in one and Shannon Doherty in another. It will come to me.

I believe you're referring to the Long Island Lolita case, where A Fisher shot MJ Butafucco(sp) in the head over an affair that she had with MJ's husband, Joey. I know that I saw a few versions of this story.

Question :) is NG liked in the USA ?
Is her show a reliable believable show that Americans trust ?
or is it a sensationalist , lots of conjecture type media hype show ?

Very subjective. Somewhat sensationalistic, but very widely watched. Fights for victims.

FWIW, you're on page 17 of the thread discussing tonight's show alone, and NG threads often top 30+ pages - so that might give an indication that it's watched. Whether liked, or not, is subjective.

I truly believe that the A's have known since November 15th. Everything, looking back on it, fits. I think NJ knew something on the 20th when he quit. These people are pond scum.
I am not sure why the state has not appointed a guardian ad litum yet. They should. Nobody seems to give a darn about that poor childs funeral.
This is the sickest case I have ever seen. This money hungry scammers should all rot in HE&&!

I think you are 100% correct Cat! Thats when there was a noticable difference.

Does anyone remember the interview with MB and the A's where CA was completely drugged out of her mind? The one where she was slumped over and looked as if she was about to nod off to sleep and fall of her chair at any second?

I cant find the date of that interview, anyone know? I am pretty sure it was around the time MNJ quit but I'm not to sure...

Also, DC and MB were thick as thieves. I wonder what she knows about this latest turn of events...

Very subjective. Somewhat sensationalistic, but very widely watched. Fights for victims.

FWIW, you're on page 17 of the thread discussing tonight's show alone, and NG threads often top 30+ pages - so that might give an indication that it's watched. Whether liked, or not, is subjective.

Ah Gotcha ok.....

I actually did not want my story out. It was the detective that finally investigated the case that had me take it public. He & the FBI felt by taking it public, putting my face out there, it would keep me safer. After all, the bad guy already knew who I was. They wanted him to know he was being challenged by me & I wasn't afraid to go after him ( although I was terrified.) The det. had me doing shows similar to Dateline. From there I did several interviews on a national level for TV & print. I looked over my shoulder for a very long time praying what LE wanted me to do would pay off. It did.

I wasn't all for the movie being made but it was going to be made with or without me. I was not going to have it told from anyone's view or words but my own. I also was not going to see this jackass make a dime by them getting his rights to the story vs mine.

At the trial I had a lot of LE, FBI, reporter around me but I was still terrified. They had me ck into the hotel under an assumed name yet his lawyers still showed up every single day at that hotel for lunch. That was not just a fluke, they knew where I was. At that point though, I was not going away. It gave me a huge sense of relief to see him sent to prison & for years I didnt have to look over my shoulder.

IMO, if a movie is to be made, it should be made from Caylee's point of view as the victim. If any money is paid it should be MADE to go a park for Caylee or a non profit group that helps missing & exploited children.

If the Anthony's are making any money from this, they will never enjoy it. Caylee's memory will haunt them forever.

LeLe...kudos for being so brave! :blowkiss:

I have mentioned Wendy Murphy's book And Justice For Some" more than a few times on Websleuths. Wendy talks about the defense attornies berating, bullying and intimidating victims..it has to stop!

Blood money makes me seriously sick to my stomach. To think they could profit off the death of that precious child makes my stomach tie in knots. I just can't wrap my mind around people like this?

This on TOP of the money they were shilling for under their tent...it just tore me up thinking of the people that gave from their hearts...people that no doubt did not have much to give...duped...

Offers are probably still coming in and they're undecided who they want to sell "exclusives" of the private service to. Waiting on their magic number, maybe!! Just a wild guess. Disgusting!!

Sadly Boots, I think you made a very good guess...I have no doubt that the family is in negotiations with some media outlet. They will eak out every dime they can from their own grandbaby before this over IMO.

A poster stated that the remains were cremated on Mon> Can anyone who remembers link the post? Sometimers hits me and I can't remember the poster.

I also just posted about this that someone said elsewhere that maybe the funeral has happened already

Also its speculated that there has been no second autopsy as well

For what it's worth, I did a movie with NBC in conjuction with Hallmark. Did I make a few bucks, yes but I was the victim. I don't think I came out that far ahead considering the money I spent to have private investigators help me. For me, it was not about the money, it was only about this person going to prison. Mine was not as high profile ( not even close ) to bargain for big bucks but that was okay. I got what I wanted, the person went to prison & I took great joy out of watching him cuffed for all the crimes he had committed not only againt me & others. The payment is for the rights to the story.

Good for you. But it was your right to do so as well. You were the Victim.

Are you able to share the name of the film ? of not thats cool i understand
Just wondering If I have seen it ! I lwatch hallmark on foxtel some times

Does anyone remember the interview with MB and the A's where CA was completely drugged out of her mind? The one where she was slumped over and looked as if she was about to nod off to sleep and fall of her chair at any second?

I cant find the date of that interview, anyone know? I am pretty sure it was around the time MNJ quit but I'm not to sure...

Also, DC and MB were thick as thieves. I wonder what she knows about this latest turn of events...

I have that video and am uploading it now to Youtube. It is dated 11/21/2008. I'll add the link as soon as it's finished.

I have that video and am uploading it now to Youtube. It is dated 11/21/2008. I'll add the link as soon as it's finished.

Thanks Georgia,

I remember at the time we all noticed that SOMETHING significant had must have happened to trigger the sudden change in CA's demeanor (not just MNJ's resignation) and why she needed to be soooooo sedated...

Yea, I was really surprised they ever let that one air. Here's a still shot.

vlcsnap-4909137Medium.png

:blowkiss: Yes, that's the one! Thank you for finding it, as my upload to Youtube has failed 3 times now.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back