NANCY GRACE - Wednesday, 12/3/2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, can't believe I am up to "watch" on line post. It's like 2 am here in Germany. BTW, our baby grandson was born monday 12/01. Now, onto the show.

OT , congratulations Granny..get used to being up at 2 a.m. lol . Grandchildren are wonderful, the light of my life !

I know it's off topic ... but since Caylee isn't one of Nancy's topics tonight ... I too, wonder what Mexican hot chocolate is? And congratulations and best wishes to LeLe1953, too! What a joyful time for you. Hope baby's mommy is doing fine as well.

Mexican Hot Chocolate

This is serious chocolate. This very rich drink is almost a dessert in of itself. It makes the perfect late night drink with cookies as well as a great finish to the meal. Don't skip any steps and throw the eggs right into the chocolate. You will have hot chocolate with scrambled eggs floating in it.

4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
4 cups milk
2 cups heavy cream
3/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 eggs
3 teaspoons pure vanilla extract

Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler. In a separate heavy saucepan heat the milk and cream on low until hot but not bubbling. When the milk mixture is hot add 3 tablespoons of it to the chocolate and mix well. Blend in the rest of the milk mixture, the sugar, and the cinnamon. In a small bowl beat the eggs and vanilla. Add a tablespoon of the chocolate mixture to the eggs and beat well. Slowly stir the egg mixture into the chocolate. Whisk the hot chocolate briskly in the double boiler for 3 minutes, then serve immediately.

Makes 8 servings.

Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope i dont get in trouble...just throwing it out there!

I'm new here.I'm trying to make sense of all this.It's a very confusing and sad story.My son has been following this little girls case on nancy grace every night now and has now got me very interested in this little girls case.I'm very glad you have this thread.

suzanne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member