NANCY GRACE - Wednesday, 12/3/2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, can't believe I am up to "watch" on line post. It's like 2 am here in Germany. BTW, our baby grandson was born monday 12/01. Now, onto the show.

Awww - Congrats on the new grandbaby!! :)

WOW, can't believe I am up to "watch" on line post. It's like 2 am here in Germany. BTW, our baby grandson was born monday 12/01. Now, onto the show.

CONGRATS!!!!! love him, enjoy him!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Grandbabies are such a blessing!

JJgram, who said KC was out? Relief she will be in for a long time......no bail, right? You scared me..LOL

Congratulations LeLe!

Disappointed with NG tonite....while the cases on are horrifying, they are cut and dry...no mystery. The KC case for me is just that...a mystery, a horrifying story that keeps me glued. Thats what keeps me watching. I realize that isn't any new news today...but there will be soon...

I know, I'm starting to wonder about that kool-aid the mothers have been drinking. It makes you an idiot.:crazy:

I am convinced that these kinds of "mothers" are really just defending themselves. To acknowledge that their child is capable of such an act would be a reflection on themselves. Perhaps they know on some level that they are part of the overall problem but they can't deal with that reality, so instead they go around defending their child, denying all evidence, and they seem to *think* this also proves what a great mother they are. Almost like the sociopath that learns socially accepted/expected behaviors, they put on a performance of what they perceive a good mother would do.

He waited for you, Laurie! Congrats!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
And how are Amber and Braiden?

I have always felt ( In my own mind ) that everytime a baby is born it is brought into this world by a baby angels to guide them to just the right family. Your grand baby is very lucky. My heart tells me obviously I am wrong. Caylee wasn't so lucky. They had a diamond in the ruff in Caylee. Pleasr forgive my sadness I'm having withdrawls stemming from no knew news about Caylee on Nancy Grace.

Well, I was home for once and even made Mexican hot chocolate for NG tonight. I missed hearing about Caylee.

Congrats on the new grand baby!

Congratulations on the new baby grandson! :) :clap:

I missed NG tonight - was fixing dinner. I checked here to see if there was anything new. I guess it's not worth catching the repeat show of NG.

Congratulations on your new grandson, LeLe!

Makes me wonder if there will be another "siting" of Caylee tomorrow to get the news back on track.

I heard that CA is going to do a presser to announce to the media that the family are closer to finding Caylee alive and that ZFG is the hacker. The hacker took Caylee from Photobucket when KC wasn't looking. The PI is tracking the hacker across both Facebook and MySpace.

Caylee has been sighted on the Internet!!!!!

There are 1,000's of witnesses and images of her that the PI is investigating. They will present a Google Image search as evidence at trial.

Caylee is eternally alive on the Internet as Princess Tinkerbell, forever 2 1/2 years old.

The Internet's Sweetheart.

Zenaida is the hacker!!!!!!! This woman must be stopped!! Show your face, ZFG. Show it NOW.

:rolleyes:

Well that sucks. I make it to 2am here to catch your comments as they happen & I get no Caylee!! Bummer. Oh well, got a new grandson out of the trip so missing NG is worth it.

Congratulations on your little bundle of joy LeLe!

Zenaida is the hacker!!!!!!! This woman must be stopped!! Show your face, ZFG. Show it NOW.

:rolleyes:

And........

Zanny is probably responsible for the "neck breaking" searches as well.

If she's able to slip in & out of the Anthony home & go completely unnoticed she must be some kind of "Highly Trained - Super Secret - Nanny Commando"

OFF TOPIC!!! what's Mexican hot chocolate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie