Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Psych saying dismemberment is rare after committing filicide, but she is not the parent; believes EB wanted it/did it...
NG: she did not dismember her herself; too much to do on her own
And these two are a "rare" breed. IMO.

On AB's 911 call...got up a little while ago, got home from work alittle while ago...who can keep these things straight after the night he had? *nervous giggle* (sarcasm fully intended)

I am a pretty tough cookie. Not much makes me cry anymore, as I've become "used" to what horror people can visit on their victims. Or maybe not "used" to, but accustomed to it. That's sort of what I mean. I've got a hard shell, I suppose.

This, however, is making me sick, upset, and oh-so-very angry. And I'm not sure if I'd rather someone take a chainsaw to the Bakers, or to have them sit on Death Row, knowing their death is coming, and they will spend eternity in hell. All I know is that reading this thread has made me pour my first drink in about 3 months (not that it's a problem, but...you know what I mean?)

Best-
Herding Cats

They dug a big hole....then dug another hole inside of that one?? The small hole had human remains? Was anything found in the large hole? :waitasec:

These people are just plain evil. :furious:

I think the larger hole was dug to excavate the smaller hole where the remains had been burried... common practice to excavate bones anthrolopologically.

They dug a big hole....then dug another hole inside of that one?? The small hole had human remains? Was anything found in the large hole? :waitasec:

These people are just plain evil. :furious:

No, small hole was them. Large hole around small hole was done by LE.

Didn't LE say they had not spoken to EB and or her attorney since the first round of searches on Christie RD? I don't think it's EB spilling, I think it's AB.

I do also, if anyone is talking. According to other media reports he was with LE this afternoon. MOO

An axe wouldn't be as messy as a chainsaw.........
Did AB hunt? have knives?
IMOO, woodchipper was 1st used, jammed noisy.........went to 2nd big woodchipper
then same thing...whatever was left AB dismembered and EB scattered and AB buried
where EB told AB to do so.
So brutal, so hateful and so evil.

I agree teh. And they had AB in there today for another police interview right?

Yep he was there like an hour, I would imagine they told him they found her and basically him and his attorney said we have nothing to say at this point........good bye.

caller: is father out looking for his daughter?

ng: no all he has done is tape a flier in his truck blaming the SM

NG: AB---He has not gone on a single search; most he has done has put a flyer on his car

John Miller - Baker having on going conversations with police

caller....saddest of all cases, heartbreaking

AB slamming EB with posters etc.............abuse daily
(hmmmm, he was there too!)

24 hours after part of body found LE wants to talk to AB

Veterans day search? christy rd?

ongoing convos with police.. with his atty.... don't know what is being said

not necc. cooperation.. interesting that after they find possible remains they want to talk to him

went back to christie road today because of something they may have found yesterday

caller: is father out looking for his daughter?

ng: no all he has done is tape a flier in his truck blaming the SM

That would be hilarious to me, if this whole thing weren't so tragic and devastating. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne