Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back from commercial.

Caller: thinks this is one of the saddest cases of all the missing children; wondering about parents, AB out of jail, EB in jail, what are they saying? Is AB out looking for Z? NG: has not gone out on a single search; he hasn't done anything.

John Miller: we do know from talking with LE before they stopped updating, that AB has had ongoing conversations with LE, found out today that he was at the police station, some cooperating. NG: we don't know if he's cooperating or LE is just trying to get information from him. Jean C: interesting that within 24 hours of the search yesterday he's at police station.

AW: search back at Christie Rd. today, maybe something found yesterday led searchers back to that location.

Jean C: learned today that AB was meeting with LE; reports that parts of a body was found in that hole.

Caller: asking about ED. NG: believes that AU media paid for her flight, doesn't know anything, just arrived in NC.

Caller: bio-mom---know anything about this?
NG: a news crew paid for her flight; no, she doesn't know anything about what happened to her; i doubt it

Caller: asking about Zahra losing her leg. Jean C: she was a little girl, had bone cancer, then lung cancer. NG: between 4-5 yrs. old.

Caller: wants to know if Pat Brown has a profile on AB/EB. PB: believes EB may have Munchausen's by Proxy, likes attention. (cut off for commercial)

Pat Brown-EB likes alot of attention and she likes a man she can manipulate.

I really dont understand how they could have been so clever at getting rid of a body - only to stuff it all up in the end with a fake ransom note and stupid 911 call. It really doesn't make any sense. Why wouldn't they wait a little bit longer until they came up with a better plan???

profile on ab and eb.. caller wants to know of pat brown!

pat says EB is the munchowson sbp.. and ab would go along with this because he would want to keep the woman more than he would want to keep the children

((another dead ringer Pat!))

Caller: profile on these two? dominant one?
PatB: Eliza, munch by proxy type; likes a man she can manipulate, control
PatB: Adam, the type that wants to keep the woman, more than keep the child

I really dont understand how they could have been so clever at getting rid of a body - only to stuff it all up in the end with a fake ransom note and stupid 911 call. It really doesn't make any sense. Why wouldn't they wait a little bit longer until they came up with a better plan???

IMHO????? Drugs.

Criminals are stupid? Stupid is as stupid does...

Think he's going for a deal on just the disposal?

I have no idea, since we haven't heard what his level of cooperation is. It could be LE asking him questions, wanting more information and him invoking his rights. MOO

Maybe because ED had found them and possibly contacted someone else who had told AB and EB that ED had found them and wanted some answers!!! But that is JMHO.

glad NG has backed of her aggressive stance on Z's mum. No matter what's gone before, ED had nothing to do with Z's demise and she is grieving.

I've given that ALOT of thought, and I really think they had to go ahead that night because time was running out. This "home inspection" had to have been very close on the horizon, imo. I think they panicked.

This is all so sad and sickening. :banghead:

Rest in peace, dear Zahra!

I don't think AB divulging anything, personally. I hope they get his fingerprints off those remains!!

Criminals always think they're smarter than LE and probably thought the fire, ransom note, and 911 calls wouldn't be any problem........that LE would buy the "abduction". MOO

I think Pat Brown just throws everything at the wall hoping something will stick.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member