Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can imagine him putting it on and chuckling about it..
Even if subconsciously...perhaps it's also a message to EB as well as ED.

It was probably one of the nicest tshirts the guy has to wear on his tv appearance. :innocent:

Oh.my.gosh.

And there are skulls on his shirt.

I have no words. If I were ED, I don't think I would be able to with hold my vengance on him.

that looks like a Ed Hardy t-shirt....or an imitation Ed Hardy...Ed Hardy loves to put skulls, crossbones, snakes, dragons, Fantasy animals on his shirts.

If its a real Ed Hardy t-shirt...then he spent $40-60 on it unless he bought it second hand.

It has puzzled me that at the PC the police were saying...(paraphrased) "they found and recovered "enough physical evidence" to believe it is Zahra...

That makes me think ...(sorry...again graphic)..that z was shredded and therefore could fit her body into the small hole...I cannot see fitting all her bones (even disjointed) into a small hole...

They are saying....recovered "enough physical evidence"...makes me think that her bones were not whole, but in very small pieces..perhaps mixed with chips and dirt..and was very difficult to recover ....ALL....(turns my stomach)...
They are not saying anything about recovering any of her bones...EXCEPT the one they found last week that has identified it is her.....Only saying REMAINS...

What are your opinions..on....HOW...they are saying of this discovery....????

I hope I am wrong in "seeing" between the lines...what REALLY they found...moo.

No way to tell exactly what they found or what condition it was in. If you will notice, in cases where some time has elapsed between the disappearance and the discovery of a "body", LE always says they found "remains." If the person is found within a few days, they might say they found "a body" but most of the time they refer to "remains" regardless of how much time has gone by. I am pretty certain that it will not be made public what condition her remains were in, until the trial, unless someone from LE leaks that information. When they said that they found "enough evidence to assume the remains were Zahra's, I am thinking possibly they found her head and it was still intact enough to tentatively ID her by sight.

On another note and not related to your post... Jean C's use of the word "saw" in regards to how they dismembered her... it would almost have to be something similar to a saw, because no knife could cut through a human bone that easily... or it would take hours to do. I am thinking chain saw, since they ruled out the woodchipper.

It literally makes me shudder when I think HOW a father could do this to his own child!

tonite's transcript

Police Identify Zahra`s Remains

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/12/ng.01.html

Did anyone notice that they redacted the shout out? :(

"MARCIA, CALLER FROM PENNSYLVANIA: Hey, Jean, thank you for taking my call. First off, I just want to say I don`t know how you guys are covering this case are holding up right now. I`m following it on -- and I know that for me and everyone else on there, it`s been one emotional roller coaster for all of us.

My question. It`s for the psychologist on the show. How can someone dismember a child`s body and then walk around acting completely normal and not traumatized? Because I know for everybody else, it`s just knowing the facts is just -- you know what I mean"

Zahra's stepmom says body was dismembered: just released docs

(it's so hard to include the topic of tonite's show :( )

NG: Arrests imminent? Stepmom letter: Call me Evil. Stepmom - I aint no monster. <sic>

Good evening! :seeya:

NG: Zahra's body spread throughout the county in multiple locations.

NG saying evidence Zahra not only murdered but dismembered.

JC saying it's in legal docs filed by EB's defense team [and reads from docs]

tells NG she was right about Zahra being dismembered.

EB described mattress and led them to dumpster where it had been disposed

Zahra Baker dismembered. NG confirming. EB atty. in an effort to get bond reduced, Elisa Baker would have to accompany police. Partial human remains that EB stated at multiple sites. In addition, the mattress was consistent to where EB said it would be at the dump.

Jean C: legal documents filed in the last hours by EB's defense; that EB identified to LE that Zahra was deceased & dismembered; legal document was filed to reduce EB's bail.

Natisha Lance: motion was to get EB's bond reduced; admission by EB where Zahra was located. EB informed LE of items they would be able to find at the house and prosthetic leg on Christie Rd.

Ellie J: EB lawyers also claim EB was the one to describe the mattress and what it would look like; led LE to the dumpster it was disposed of in. Don't know yet what kind of forensic evidence was found on it.

Ellie saying EB led LE to mattress & remains.

NG talking about how critical finding mattress was...Ellie says don't know what kind of evidence is on mattress.

NG saying they knew it was a flowered mattress...EB knew which dumpster mattress was in...and that it was covered in DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968