Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please start new threads for issues raised in today's news.

I started one on EB's LDT results:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121096"]2010.11.30 Report Claims EB Failed Key Questions on LDT - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

With the mention of rape by several men, I'm thinking EB / AB were selling Zahara. Speculation only.

There is a thread along these lines, if you are interested:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121094"]Was Zahra a victim of Human Trafficking - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Please tell me North Carolina is a death penalty state.

That's really all I can say at this point, without being banned.

search warrants say informant say Zahra may have been raped by 2 men and maybe hit on the head by one man - one of them associated with EB. Now memorial is a private event not public and has been postponed. MK saying AB doesn't want to be lynched. How many times do we hear LE attend the memorials and be asked what did you see. Susan Moss - says it wasn't just these 2 (ie: EB & AB) but also 2 more men

blood and remains found on woodchipper (says the guest) - (i don't think that is totally correct)

was she just a burden for these parents? There better be some dna in the plumbing and in the blood spatter due to the specific allegations. If they are basing case solely on EB statements - she may be crazy person (Ray J)

Based case solely on what EB is saying - first they have to prove what is in the search warrants, <makes sense>.

From information released:

Attachments

• Rape info.jpg
    Rape info.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 76
Montage of audio/video clips, including EB claiming she had help disposing of Z from AB.

JC discussing allegations of rape by 2 men, then hit on head by one of these men, at least one of them had relationship to EB.

Marc Klaas: postponement of memorial service, now a private event. Expects this was done because no one would want to be in a room with AB. JC saying LE would want to be there to observe his demeanor. Sue Moss: he's had a lot of time to prep now; what shows who he really is is the 911 call.

JC: prosecutors don't need a motive, but what is the motive for killing Z? Guest Carmen St. George saying allegations of rape could be motive, kept her from others (home schooling), etc.

JC asking Ray Guidice if Z was a burden? Was that the motive? RG: could certainly do a psych profile why they didn't want this child. Saying DA needs to link up information in search warrants with evidence, i.e. blood in drains, etc. RG saying EB is a "crazy person"; better not base case solely on what she says.

Caller from NC, about 40 min. from Hickory: asking about discrepancy between leg being found on Dudley Shoals Rd. when EB says it was put in dumpster. Ellie: LE would never say exactly where it was found; unclear since EB lawyer says the gel liner was found there on the DS Road.

commercial

Dudley Shoals rd where remains were found, we all made assumption bone was found on Christy rd but EB atty said that is where they found Leg Liner

We knew this would be bad, but I truly didn't expect THIS bad. Bless that poor darling girl. I can't comment on the absolute monsters that did this to her without getting a TO.

I think I am going to be sick. Evil finds worse and worse ways to harm the worlds innocents. Thankfully Zahra isn't suffering anymore.

Caller wants to know about Zahra's mother and if she's heard about what's contained in these documents. JC says she knew Z had been dismembered.

end of program.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members